Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims (18578 Views)

Why The Saudis Opened The Holy Ka'aba For Buhari In 1984 / FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News / Electing Buhari As President, Disaster For Africa – ex US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by cheikh: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Siraleeyu because either way your country is mentioned. NIGERIA!, nd dat enough shud giv u a feeling of concern. Lets show some patriotism [/b]for diz our ailing [b]nation.

@^^ Your sense of "patriotism" knows no bounds grin wink. Does patriotism happen in a vacuum? Is "NIGERIA" a "Nation" or Country? Already? angry shocked
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by agwabirihenry: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
religion that does not value women
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kolababa: Thei problem with Nigerians is the abuse of everything. The law has been there since but Saudi Government waived. The essence of that law is to prevent unholy relationship between the pilgrims for opposite sex but Nigerians have shown their colour. Right from the airport in Lagos here, you see a lot of funny things. Fornication is the order of the day especially among those sponsored by politicians. I work in the airport and i see a lot of shameful conducts among the Nigerian pilgrims. They also carry this stupidity to Saudi Arabia. They have this slang "alarafa mi" that is my "pilgrim love". The Saudi Authority hear this, they see this and they have to put a stop to it by enforcing the law down rules.

Blame the victim!! Shame on you!!!!!!! Shows your inferiority complex!!! Only Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by indoorlove(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Torch1: Arab Muslims see Hausa-Fulani muslims as inferior muslims while Hausa-Fulani muslims in Nigeria see Yoruba Muslims as inferior muslims.. Lol, no equality in Islam.

Hausa-Fulani muslims are slaves to Arab muslims while Yorubas are slaves to Hausa-Fulani muslims!
No wonder Tinubu bowed to Buhari.
the above is not limited to islam alone. Have you ever wonder why African is yet to attain the position of a pope?

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigerian "Asians" muslims

Real Asian Muslims

The Nigerian Haratin's have no dignity!!!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
masterkey11: . I just pity u all,yall r thr in nigeria happy over d deportation of nigerians all in d name of religion d@s killing yu all,nig is getting worse on a daily basis and no country wanna accomodate us.nw religious women r getting deported,I knw it ll happen in jerusalem soon.what's d way forward is the quest?but wot yaL knw is to come here to mock people,been a christian or muslim doesn't even guaranti u paradise.wise up.
Bros I don't know how to read shorthand.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by hok4u(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
May your days be long with this simple explanation
HAH: I have been to saudi and umra all on international airline not goverment arranged, the truth is that our government is at fault, there in the law govenning hajj that any female pilgrim must be accompanied with muharram( a person you cannot marry islamically) but nigerian gorvenment have been violating this and the saudi officials have been over looking it, but they decided to be strict this time. I can remember last year I went to hajj with my two sisters with emirates via dubai and at the point of entry they were asked to produce their muharram then I came forward and the checked my passport to confirm am the one cause my name and passport number is boldly written on their visa that i must accompany them,and we were let in without any problem.

in that emirate flight which was airbus A380 had over 700 pilgrims of which only 15 of us were nigerians. the rest are from all over the world and every lady must produce muharram so this is not new.

I can remember back in 1986 my mum, aunt and elder sister went to hajj and my dad was compelled to also pay for a male cousin to accompany them as muharram and mind you they followed the goverment hajj. is just that over the years our gorverment became complacent due to non strictness of the saudi authorities.

the solution now. is diplomacy and from next year every pilgrim will abide by the laws gorvening hajj.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
You have no dignity, you are slaves in Mauritania and made Haratin! You are treated like dogs in Saudi and when you are finally in your country you KILL your fellow citizens and try to act like the worst Asian!!!!

When will people wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by omenziate(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Idodo oro lo so awe

Dat Ashanti man comment make brain I tell u.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by AMINSCO(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
holly-pagan:
Abeg make una come back na by force una wan enter,imagine our gov.spending huge amount to sponsor boko ladies
Na your sisters b boko ladies
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
In as much as I am not a Muslim but I think this is a sovereign insult. I need the Saudi Arabia consulate in Nigeria to be shutdown and make sure this insult is reciprocated a thousand fold.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by AMvanquish: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Islam religion of piss. So these so called muslims in Nigeria are not even recognised by the original and the originator of Islam,so upon all their killings they are fake and classless Muslims,eyaaaaaa,sorry o. Honestly I am enjoying this drama. Let somebody shout halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue

Another mumu talking before thinking...smh

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
let me tell were u guys re making mistake
the holy book said "ARIJALU KOWAMUN ALANISAII"
MEANING WE MAHN R D POLE ND BODYGUARD ND WE HAVE POWER OVER THE LADIES
IF GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS COMING FRM ABUJA DOWN TO LAGOS..NT THAT HE CANT COM TO LAG. HIMSELF BT THE RESPECT IS THERE SO BODYGUARD FOLLOWED HIM...
D SAME RESPECT IS GIVEN TO WOMEN....SO IF THEY R BELLOW 40YEARS OLD DEY SHLD GO WITH THERE HUBBY...ND IF THERE ABV 40.YRS DEY CN GO THEMSELF..
IS THAT CLEAR??
ANY QUESTIONS??
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
ueskman: let me tell were u guys re making mistake
the holy book said "ARIJALU KOWAMUN ALANISAII"
MEANING WE MAHN R D POLE ND BODYGUARD ND WE HAVE POWER OVER THE LADIES
IF GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS COMING FRM ABUJA DOWN TO LAGOS..NT THAT HE CANT COM TO LAG. HIMSELF BT THE RESPECT IS THERE SO BODYGUARD FOLLOWED HIM...
D SAME RESPECT IS GIVEN TO WOMEN....SO IF THEY R BELLOW 40YEARS OLD DEY SHLD GO WITH THERE HUBBY...ND IF THERE ABV 40.YRS DEY CN GO THEMSELF..
IS THAT CLEAR??
ANY QUESTIONS??

Why are you adopting this barbarian Asian culture over your own!!!

What you are saying is Saudi tribal culture and not really a religious obligation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
omenziate:

Dat Ashanti man comment make brain I tell u.

Not everyone where I am from is Ashanti...
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by rajiade: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Blame the victim!! Shame on you!!!!!!! Shows your inferiority complex!!! Only Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa!

Never knew common sense is a luxury in Ghana. No wonder!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
I will end by saying this... Picture of a dumb Nigerian Negro who wanted to be an Asian and where he belongs!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!!! You will always be under our BOOT!!! You have no dignity! No pride!! No sense of what is right! TO walk behind you is to walk behind a DOG! I won't walk behind a dog!

Give me Ghana NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Aringarosa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Attention Troll Alert!

Anonymity breeds inter web troll
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by SmoothCrim: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Aringarosa: Attention Troll Alert!

Anonymity breeds inter web troll

Then stop trolling!!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Aringarosa(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Then stop trolling!!

Hey Charley Howdy?
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Toktee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: I will end by saying this... Picture of a dumb Nigerian Negro who wanted to be an Asian and where he belongs!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!!! You will always be under our BOOT!!! You have no dignity! No pride!! No sense of what is right! TO walk behind you is to walk behind a DOG! I won't walk behind a dog!

Give me Ghana NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
which mental home yov escape from?

1 Like

Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by ba7man(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Then stop trolling!!
Pls, could you take this behaviour of yours back to the Ethnic and sectarian section. Its quite distracting....and I'm sure no one will stand in your way in having "Ghana rule" for yourself. You've been screamin it 4 so long u begining to sound lyk a broken record. Lukin 4ward to hearing something else from you....Something educative about your culture or people that we can all share,rather than hate.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Cityguy: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: That nigga called the sultan of sokoto! What the fucck is he doing in the caliphate? Abi dem use gum tie im yansh? He only knows how to bark behind bars.what's wrong with nhim going to saudi arabia to defend his earthly virgins? Abi im sef dey fear? Abeg am tired of this topic making front page! NEXT!!
plssss, respect your elders. Its a sign of good home training. What is happening calls for sober reflection on the parts of us all
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by mallorca(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Torch1: Arab Muslims see Hausa-Fulani muslims as inferior muslims while Hausa-Fulani muslims in Nigeria see Yoruba Muslims as inferior muslims.. Lol, no equality in Islam.

Hausa-Fulani muslims are slaves to Arab muslims while Yorubas are slaves to Hausa-Fulani muslims!
No wonder Tinubu bowed to Buhari.
LOL
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by EreluY(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Saudi Arabia immigration officials yesterday denied Nigeria’s Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu and other consular officials, access to the detained Nigerian female pilgrims at the King Abdulazeez International Airport, Jeddah... the Saudi immigration officials refused to recognize his official status as a full-fledged ambassador representing Nigeria in Saudi Arabia... But the Saudi immigration officials openly humiliated all of them without recourse to the status as Nigeria’s official representation in that country”...

www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/177834-saudis-block-nigerian-envoy-from-detained-pilgrims

Honestly, I am enjoying this by the minute! Islam my feet, Prophet Muhammad (Curse Be Upon Him) my bum.
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by mrinfo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
After dem go dey disturb us here whereas their so called Ogas for Mecca treat them like shit. If they were treated such way by a christian country we will not rest as their demonstrations will be everywhere. Serves them right
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by Travelexpat: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
There is more drama these days in islam than on african magic
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by fortyfeet(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: what do you mean by what you wrote?
Two of you funny die!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by rajiade: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
mrinfo: After dem go dey disturb us here whereas their so called Ogas for Mecca treat them like shit. If they were treated such way by a christian country we will not rest as their demonstrations will be everywhere. Serves them right

What did you do when Israel stripped your Rev. Father and Priest naked and locked them up when they were on pilgrimage?
I think dt is worst than what the Saudi Authorities have done.

Can't imagine the Rev. Father and the Priest both of whom are CAN official looking at each others balls, jumping and shouting let me go oo!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by fortyfeet(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toktee: your statement also is no (NOT) well constructed
Na waa for today!
Re: Saudis Block Nigerian Envoy From Detained Pilgrims by DonEwexco(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
cheesy shocked[color=#990000][/color]CHOI...ISLAM RELIGION NA WASH..SEE AS ARABIANS SEND DEM PARKING..LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Saminu Turaki / Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.