Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36570 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
ikekings: You guys just gave the guy the attention he needed... And, i believe right now that he will be feeling fly because you guys gave him the attention...
GBAM!!

I never knew u were this smart......very impressed!! So u hv more dan dat sexy body of urs?

I can't believe ppl gave him exactly what he was looking for...sad!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
This royal dude has suffered
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
190:

Have u heard of a queen called AbiL

Now go out, ask about her then rate urself with her

Come back here and give me answers undecided
Abil? Is she a character in one of those fairy tales u read? undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!!

I never knew u were this smart......very impressed!! So u hv more dan dat sexy body of urs?

I can't believe ppl gave him exactly what he was looking for...sad!
Lol.... There is a lot to me than what you noticed on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
I guess that guy 'Royal" or woteva he calls himself is just trying to get on everybody's nerves. Cos he must also have gone thru some of the posts to even know dt shollypopz participated at all. Which means dt he is also jobless as he is accusing everybody to be. Besides, if you don't catch fun in ur lyf, why don't you carry your boring, little, sorry life outta here nd enjoy it in ur village rather than pouring out ur frustration on pple here. (Just my 1 cent).
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Now where's that impostoor called slimyem undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
alutacontinua: I guess that guy 'Royal" or woteva he calls himself is just trying to get on everybody's nerves. Cos he must also have gone thru some of the posts to even know dt shollypopz participated at all. Which means dt he is also jobless as he is accusing everybody to be. Besides, if you don't catch fun in ur lyf, why don't you carry your boring, little, sorry life outta here nd enjoy it in ur village rather than pouring out ur frustration on pple here. (Just my 1 cent).

you are on point, guy must have been kicked out this cold morning. He surely is frustrated.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
abiL: @190

You're always trekking from Lagos to sokoto for every girl... Na wa o!

I didn't like the fact that you brought other people's name into it (slimyem and ikekings). It's supposed to be between me and you, not the girl that rejected you and your e-bestfriend. 

Apart from that, I love what you've written. I didn't know you could deliver something so eloquently expressed. I love the way you wrote it like you meant it. 

You wrote a long as[s] novel, but I enjoyed reading it

@Caseless

I like how quick to the point yours was, but it felt like you couldn't be ars[e]d to type it. I do put into consideration that it's hard to woo someone you don't really know, whilst typing on your phone.

I appreciate both of your efforts (esp. 190's effort lol) but I can only choose one. 

190... I've been wooed by you  grin

i hope this pill calmed u smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
skydeep:
Abil? Is she a character in one of those fairy tales u read? undecided

Am done wif u

now go prepare some pap for ur husband xynerise
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sijo01:

Yes, your time factor is very correct..... Majority of us (those that work on weekends) are already at our places of work...... Now you tell me, what on earth are you doing online at 6:30am?? Are you not supose to be preparing for work? Thats if you have any,..... If anybody is jobless here, its you. So get a life and stop being a nuisance. Idiota!

You're so on point there. cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
ATMC: i hope this pill calmed u smiley

Yeh and I like her too (beyond NL already)

Still lookin 4 dat slimyem undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
190:

Am done wif u

now go prepare some pap for ur husband xynerise
You cannot be done with me loser. My husband is doing some businesses why u sit ur sorry as$ in that cyber cafe. undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
190: Abil honey

This is more than a game 2me
If you decide 2 pick caseless over me
I want u 2 know that its cool with me
What matters most 2me is me been in ur life
And not just this game, I've always wanted
A personal connection between us and I believe
This was Gods connection for us
I'm not expecting u 2b single but its my plan 2 slowly walk in2 ur life
I hope u give us d chance 2 really talk outside here and then u get 2 really
Get 2know me better

I love u

just curious, like u planned to take it off nl with slim, she didn't know oh oh, goodluck with ur new love :*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Creamychic:

I agree
seconded

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
@skydeep you are a beautiful lady...#no strings attached
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
skydeep:
You cannot be done with me loser. My husband is doing some businesses why u sit ur sorry as$ in that cyber cafe. undecided

I didn't know using my new ipad 3 on my soft bed cuddled by 2 hugh cusioned pillows
Automatically made me been in a cyber cafe

And if u meant xyernise is away on some business selling iron zinc roofing sheets
Then I probably understand wah u mean

Smh
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
alutacontinua: I guess that guy 'Royal" or woteva he calls himself is just trying to get on everybody's nerves. Cos he must also have gone thru some of the posts to even know dt shollypopz participated at all. Which means dt he is also jobless as he is accusing everybody to be. Besides, if you don't catch fun in ur lyf, why don't you carry your boring, little, sorry life outta here nd enjoy it in ur village rather than pouring out ur frustration on pple here. (Just my 1 cent).

You're on point, gbam!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ewo oo!!! sorry D-Explorer, I went out but if you want me still to re-decide who wins the wooing, I'll be here.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
ikekings: @skydeep you are a beautiful lady...#no strings attached

Я u blind

Can't u see d yellow part of her eyes
If someone suffering from juandice as a result of
Soaking excessive white ijebu garri 3 times a day means beautiful 2 u

Lord av mercy - ur taste in women leaves a lot 2b desired

av u seen my abiL

She's Gods gift 2mankind - best tin since sliced bread
Compare and contrast both of em lemme know wah u tink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 2million1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME - FINAL LIST
* Bennyraz
* Acidosis
* Laberry101
* Sunebanty
* Ghettodreamz
* Omiobo
* 190-the-clown

All these REAL MEN got a chance to be wooed by two ladies at the female edition. Thank you everyone!
what about those guys that came late and coudn't participate, won't there have a chance in the female version?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella: Ewo oo!!! sorry D-Explorer, I went out but if you want me still to re-decide who wins the wooing, I'll be here.

Lolz.. Funny, lati aro oooo
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
2 million: what about those guys that came late and coudn't participate, won't there have a chance in the female version?

NO angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You have done more than well, really appreciate your efforts and all the justice you did to this thread. On behalf of every participants, the winners and those who couldn't meet up to the list, we are saying a big thank you, and to our amiable mod (Sexkillz), you are mouthed. Chop nuckle grin grin grin

I've done anything like this before on NL, but it's really a challenge for me, and glad I was lucky enough to be considered as a participant despite the fact that I came late on board, I hope this would help make Nairaland a more friendly and conducive place where friendship would reign and more money into Seun's pocket too.

See you all at the top, remain blessed!

Courtesy; Ghettodreamz on-behalf of Soji01
Awww... How cute! I likey!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
190:

Я u blind

She's still beautiful... Why will i compare and contrast two ladies to know who is the most beautiful? I don't have time for that....
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awww... How cute! I likey!!

Thank you ma'm
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Buddies, I'm outa here.. Off my laptop to Tv Screen... Arsenal vs Chelsea on point
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: Buddies, I'm outa here.. Off my laptop to Tv Screen... Arsenal vs Chelsea on point
K... Up blues!! cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
K... Up blues!! cool

Lolz.. Ain't fan of any, but Liverpool's...

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Booooo!!! angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You're a scouser? Darn!

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Tinkybabe(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
And where do you guys leave the winning team>>>>>Man Utd for life!

@190 your perseverance and persistence paid off,you got your dream girl! wink.Don't you forget you have slimyem to thank for that though,her rejection earned you that.You owe her one
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2012

Please leave my name out of any disagreement you've got going on.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.