Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36635 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
CASELESS, please you need to have a case. Present it before abiL, we are waiting! Thank you cheesy
In summary..it is dere 4 d NL 2 hav a feel. More of her virtue, dou, dat i like more. Na short post sha,cos i'm on mobi
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin grin abiL please read carefully and pick the guy that got you with reasons. Thank you! smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2012
caseless: Abil, my post is shot,but long in cotent. I hav com 2 understand dat ur outspokeness is a virtue and its in corelation with ur beauty and person. For these realities about u, i feel drawn u 2 since d pairing. I love u, THE SHOWSTOPPER OF nl. *kicks 190*

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
CASELESS, please you need to have a case. Present it before abiL, we are waiting! Thank you cheesy
In summary..it is dere 4 d NL G 2 hav a feel. Mor of her virtue, dou, dat i like mor. Na short post sha,cos i'm on mobi
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2012
Special Announment: The Wooing Challenge (female version) will be up as soon as we get it well planned and you all will be notified. Please identify your moniker when you see the thread. Thank you! smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2012
sexkillz: Really?
Yea..its bodly written. s-Killo,u knw say she nor de hide her mind. Na variant of idowuogbo in some sense
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2012
@190

You're always trekking from Lagos to sokoto for every girl... Na wa o!

I didn't like the fact that you brought other people's name into it (slimyem and ikekings). It's supposed to be between me and you, not the girl that rejected you and your e-bestfriend. 

Apart from that, I love what you've written. I didn't know you could deliver something so eloquently expressed. I love the way you wrote it like you meant it. 

You wrote a long as[s] novel, but I enjoyed reading it

@Caseless

I like how quick to the point yours was, but it felt like you couldn't be ars[e]d to type it. I do put into consideration that it's hard to woo someone you don't really know, whilst typing on your phone.

I appreciate both of your efforts (esp. 190's effort lol) but I can only choose one. 

190... I've been wooed by you  grin

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2012
Abil honey

This is more than a game 2me
If you decide 2 pick caseless over me
I want u 2 know that its cool with me
What matters most 2me is me been in ur life
And not just this game, I've always wanted
A personal connection between us and I believe
This was Gods connection for us
I'm not expecting u 2b single but its my plan 2 slowly walk in2 ur life
I hope u give us d chance 2 really talk outside here and then u get 2 really
Get 2know me better

I love u

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
This decision will be made via everyone and now. On Slot 3 Acidosis(tm) wooed ItsModella with a cheat. The content he copied part of it elsewhere and part isn't allowed in this challenge. My initial decision was to have ItsModella and myself agreed on what to do but she wasn't around. Haven said that, if you want Acidosis(tm) removed from the list of The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME List as been accussed of plagiarism, please give this post 3 'like' Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Creamychic(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
kiss
D-Explorer:
Hmmmm, Creamychic, can i lick some? wink I can see you've got it in all flavours. Which one is yours babe smiley

Vanilla Chocolate

caseless: In summary..it is dere 4 d NL G 2 hav a feel. Mor of her virtue, dou, dat i like mor. Na short post sha,cos i'm on mobi

Yea Right!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
190: Abil honey

Get 2know me better

I love u

Yaaaaaaaay my sunshine has selected me
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

I didn't even know I've been selected before sending that message

Abil honey/boo/cupcakes/pumpkin/lollipop I'm serious about my offer
Not just this game

I really fancy u

We shall get 2 talk away from here some other time
For now I believe u haven't had d best of sleep so please
Go baq 2bed and have some sleep - I'l prepare some cancakes and pizza while
Asleep and u'l meet em ready wen u up

<3 yuh xxxxxx
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2012
190: Abil honey

Get 2know me better

I love u

Hmmmmmm.. Love Maestro, I'm damm sure you had something hidden with all those expressions.. Na waoo, glad you were finally given a second chance, I think the girl has already chosen you over caseless. All the same, it's getting really interesting to see you expressing your true mind and feelings to her on here, who knows you might be lucky to have her consider you, wish you the very best zir...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2012
abiL: @190

You're always trekking from Lagos to sokoto for every girl... Na wa o!

I didn't like the fact that you brought other people's name into it (slimyem and ikekings). It's supposed to be between me and you, not the girl that rejected you and your e-bestfriend.

Apart from that, I love what you've written. I didn't know you could deliver something so eloquently expressed. I love the way you wrote it like you meant it.

You wrote a long as[s] novel, but I enjoyed reading it

@Caseless

I like how quick to the point yours was, but it felt like you couldn't be ars[e]d to type it. I do put into consideration that it's hard to woo someone you don't really know, whilst typing on your phone.

I appreciate both of your efforts (esp. 190's effort lol) but I can only choose one.

190... I've been wooed by you grin

WOW! 190 WINS grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=14pt]I also want to add that the best wooer is ArQueBusieR.

He killed it y'all, no contest!![/size]
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
This decision will be made via everyone and now. On Slot 3 Acidosis(tm) wooed ItsModella with a cheat. The content he copied part of it elsewhere and part isn't allowed in this challenge. My initial decision was to have ItsModella and myself agreed on what to do but she wasn't around. Haven said that, if you want Acidosis(tm) removed from the list of The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME List as been accussed of plagiarism, please give this post 3 'like' Thank you! cheesy

Let's leave him smiley
Well dats my opinion

5 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Soyedele1: D explorer,y didn't u gv me anoda chance as u gav odas?
me 2
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz: [size=16pt]I also want to add that the best wooer is ArQueBusieR.

He killed it y'all, no contest!![/size]
grin grin grin

Yaaaay!!!!

He nailed it. D-Explorer i choose ArQueBusier and none other.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Creamychic(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2012
190:

Let's leave him smiley
Well dats my opinion

I agree

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Creamychic: kiss

Vanilla Chocolate
Hum, that's sweet baby just the way i like it. Can i take you home to see my new bedroom curtain wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hum, that's sweet baby just the way i like it. Can i take you home to see my new bedroom curtain wink
hmm, Uncle D, I dey see you o
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hmmmmmm.. Love Maestro, I'm damm sure you had something hidden with all those expressions.. Na waoo, glad you were finally given a second chance, I think the girl has already chosen you over caseless. All the same, it's getting really interesting to see you expressing your true mind and feelings to her on here, who knows you might be lucky to have her consider you, wish you the very best zir...

That que sir

Its a wonderful feeling, I've really followed her in/out
And always wanted 2have this personal interaction wif her till now
I dunno if am her kinda guy or sumtin but wah I do know is that
She means a lot 2me despite she may not even know it smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please don't punish acidosis for that, I think he's only trying to be creative with his write up reason for him to have went extra miles to impress the lady. Kindly consider him to be among the list, his handle reminds me of my secondary sch days, really felt over the heel with Chemistry & Biology.

4 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin grin

Yaaaay!!!!

He nailed it. D-Explorer i choose ArQueBusier and none other.
I'm babe, no single Challenger. Got to be two guys smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
By the authority bestowed upon me, today i induct 190-the-clown into the Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. Congratulations dude and you've got a chance to be wooed by two ladies during their edition. Congrats again! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
*sipping palm wine and watching the show*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2012
Hahahaha..abil,did i lose 2 my fone or to 190? Ok, 190, congratulations! Nor break her heart oo..cos i can stil steal her frm u. D-EXPLORER, tank u cos dis initiative is by far my best on NL(frm d days of being a guest 2 being a membr). Once again, tank u
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=14pt] Something fishy is going on here.. suspending an accused plagiarist isn't in the rule..
sure would get 3 likes. one from rival, from you and another person
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm babe, no single Challenger. Got to be two guys smiley

the other guy is MIA. grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2012
skydeep: *sipping palm wine and watching the show*
*Joins her*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2012
caseless: Hahahaha..abil,did i lose 2 my fone or to 190? Ok, 190, congratulations! Nor break her heart oo..cos i can stil steal her frm u. D-EXPLORER, tank u cos dis initiative is by far my best on NL(frm d days of being a guest 2 being a membr). Once again, tank u
Thank you too dude! I appreciate this, we're honoured smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2012
caseless: Hahahaha..abil,did i lose 2 my fone or to 190? Ok, 190, congratulations! Nor break her heart oo..cos i can stil steal her frm u. D-EXPLORER, tank u cos dis initiative is by far my best on NL(frm d days of being a guest 2 being a membr). Once again, tank u

Its not my intension sir
She means a lot 2me and dats that smiley
Nice having this challenge wif u
U did well too
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Please don't punish acidosis for that, I think he's only trying to be creative with his write up reason for him to have went extra miles to impress the lady. Kindly consider him to be among the list, his handle reminds me of my secondary days, really felt over the heel with Chemistry & Biology.

100LIKES..

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (47) (Reply)

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.