Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (34132 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Baawaa(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2013
omobabaolowo:
I am very curious about knowing,the love lives of chubby ladies,i for one,am a chubby girl,quite pretty cos people do tell me that i have a pretty face,but one problem,ve always had is the fact,that i dont get as much attention as my friends,do,which has really affected,my self-esteem,there has never been a situation whereby guys will see me and my friends and opt.for me,instead they usually go after my friends,and even those that go after me,when they see my friends,they start tripping for them and go after them,and stop chasing,me,the one that even really got to me is recently,that i met a guy,we later became friends and started talking,on the fone,after a while we started dating and we had sex,all through the sex,all he kept telling me was,i need to lose weight,i was quite embarrassed but did not show it.My chubbiness is affecting my self-esteem and sometimes makes me feel am not worthy to be in a relationship and have sex,cos the guy woul eventually lose interest cos of my weight..Ve tried many ways in loosing weight,which i often lose but end up adding again,so i just wanna know on nairaland,if other chubby ladies out there,also feel the way,that i feel about their size,in their relationships and in finding love
Do u fat more than PRINCESS No,so why are worrying yourself!!Joke aside princess dont believe the guy will wait but the guy really love her with her stature.You are the one that need to compose yourself in-order not to get into wrong man,that will use as size as excuse after feeding fat on you.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Shugamania(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
O fe better pa ni? U no see d journal u write give am? I can bet my g-string, d poster sabi knack pass all dis Panla looking gals. grin

grin grin
Hehehehe..
As i see dis thread again sef i dey wonder say whether na me write that epistle. Guess i couldnt stand a sister feeling so low for all d wrong reasons.

Make she sabi knack sef how she wan enjoy am with d yeye man telling her to lose weight in d middle of d knacking.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Jhulyan(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2013
Dyt: Pls note dat bein chubby aint fat?
Do u mean 2 say u are fat?
I am chubby n sexy
Stop throwin ursef at men, dey r nt worth cryin ova
Build up ur self esteem, kip fit if u v 2
Don't let any negro mk u sad
kindly upload ur pics pls..wud luv to knw d diff btw being chubby n fat
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Edmarkprodcts: 8:42pm On May 23, 2013
2sa2: Its just that they always look too clumsy. And to carry them eh, na wahala. Why do they always have big stomach?
big stomach is a reflection of what you have inside-colon problem. It can lid 2 more and more problems,most times,complications. Remove xces fat and remain fij wit our P4
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2013
Finally it made front page.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MzXtacy(f): 9:23pm On May 23, 2013
Baawaa:
Do u fat more than PRINCESS No,so why are worrying yourself!!Joke aside princess dont believe the guy will wait but the guy really love her with her stature.You are the one that need to compose yourself in-order not to get into wrong man,that will use as size as excuse after feeding fat on you.
beg ur pardon?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MzXtacy(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2013
*dancing* Lepa to baaaaadh oh! Lol. I used 2 be bothered bout my slim figure, i've always wanted 2 be big BUT i've come 2 realize dat no mata how u look, there is a befitting partner awaiting you, who will adore u and cherish u like a pearl!

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Richiy(f): 10:12pm On May 23, 2013
WOW. Am a little overweight with a good height and a very exciting attitude too but it doesnt stop me from having a vibrant love life. whats more? I even get far more attention than my skinny friends...that not withstanding, i am still trying to lose some weight though. I still believe that a wonderful attitude and acceptance and love for yourself, plus a good dress sense would do good.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Sweetlemon(f): 10:15pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Dear OP, and all other plus size ladies here, I'm going to be very frank and practical with you as I believe that is the best approach to issues like this.
Now dear. Let me ask you these questions;
1. Do you like being overweight irrespective of wether or not you have a serious bf?
2. Why do you want a boyfriend?

If your answer to my 1st question is yes, then I will advice you to love your body and learn how to dress your size. Wear clothes to fit and compliment your body perfectly. If you are not sure how to go about it, please google "dress styles for plus size women" or dress styles for apple shaped women" (if you are apple shaped) wearing the right kinds of clothes will make you look mpre attractive.
If the answer to the question is no, and you wish for a slimmer body, then by all means hit the gym ASAP! Loose that body fat fast so you can bring out the woman you wish to be. Do not loose focus or give up until you get to your desired weigh so you can start loving yourself again. The truth is that for women generally, self esteem starts from the outside! A woman has to love her looks before she can start loving herself.

That's the physical approach to solving your problem. Now let's tackle the psychological approach.

Why do you want a boyfriend? If it's because you just need someone to be lavishing compliments on you, hold you, kiss you, warm you up, spend on you, and so you can convince yourself that you are desireable, then sorry, you are not ready for a relationship yet as you will only be attracting the wrong guys who will just want to take advantage of you.
No man will love and appreciate you until you learn to love yourself. Reason being that men are programed to act the way you allow them to and most guys get bored and tired of things that do not excite them.
Wait patiently (trust me I know how hard it is) to find a guy who will love and cherish the woman that's in you. While you are waiting, it is important that you use to opportunity to work on your inner self. Do away with envy, back bitting, gossips, rudeness, and all such vices which some ladies are notorious for. Replace them with friendliness and cheerfulness. Learn to have a mind of your own.

After following all these baby,you will be ready to paint the town red with your new love! Congratz in advance! wink

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 2:29am On May 24, 2013
donfineboi:

Wetin be your own? E dey pain u?
Abeg help me see wahala ooo

When u hve ur own online forum make ur own restrictions. Ok bro?
angry angry angry
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by youngalex(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2013
i just can't stop loving chubby ladies over the slim ones,my fear is the possibility of getting fat in d long run,thats not withstanding i don't do slim ones at all i feel their tiny waist could break...my apologies to d slim ones...mail me if ur in Lagos...V.I ,lekki,Ikoyi axis...alexiyoungie@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Ishilove: 7:53am On May 24, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: I NEED TO REMIND U THAT "BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER",IF U THINK OTHER GUYS ARE TRYING TO AVOID U JST because U ARE CHUBBY AS U HAD RIGHTLY SAID,THEN IT MEANS THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU.U DNT HAVE TO ALLOW ANYTHN TO BATTER YR SELF-ESTEEM BY MAKING YOUN FEEL U ARE UNWANTED. MAYB U DNT KNOW DT THERE ARE 1001 GUYZ OUT DR LOOKING FOR YR TYPE,AND WILLING TO DO EVRYTHN TO GET YR LOVE. AM SAYING DS because I KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT DS ISSUE HAS PSYCOLOGICALLY AFFECTED,AND IF U DNT DEAL WITH DT THOUGHT,THE DEVIL CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT TO TAUNT U DAY AND NITE. U ARE WONDERFULLY AND FEARFULLY MADE BY GOD AND U ARE AN EPITOME OF BEAUTY.DNT LET SOME PPLE MAKE U FEEL UNWANTED,LOOK YRSELF IN A MIRROR AND TELL YRSELF DT U ARE BEAUTIFULL,AND U WILL START SEEING TJE RESULTS.
ABOVE ALL,PRAY TO GOD TO CHOOSE D MAN DT WILL LOVE YOU FOR WHO U ARE FOR YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.
11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by soloyes(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2013
@ Op u don't need 2 feel bad because there is somebody that will love you the way u are. For instance the case with u is the reverse with me since I never even admire a girl no matter how beautiful she is if she is slim. NA THE 1 WEY CHUBBBY I LIKE AM PASS. So cheer up
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Ishilove: 8:03am On May 24, 2013
Clit_Dah_Cunt: i love fat flabby puzzies.

warm, moist and soft flabby vulvas and huge clitz
Jeeezus shocked shocked angry
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Sweetlemon(f): 8:30am On May 24, 2013
Cherish100: I'm a chubby and very attractive young woman. Well,I can't remember an instance where I was with a skinny girl and she was more preferred, so to speak. I think its because I'm confident in myself. You can't intimidate me with your looks, however you are. Instead I'll admire you and we move on. I've been in a few relationships and my weight hasn't been a problem. Besides, I have no problem with people commenting on my weight. Infact, before you bring it up, I must have mentioned it. Sometimes, people call me chubby, plumpy, thick, fat...blah blah blah. I now see it as a compliment. My boyfriend loves me for me and instead of complaining when I add weight, we discuss on how to shed it. Don't forget there're some people who've tried all they can to add weight but have been unsuccessful. I walk with my head high, knowing that I'm pretty and plump. So my dear friends, just love yourself and if people can't love you the way u are, its their problem.

Wish I could like this a million times!
You really need to teach some NL girls how not to feel intimidated and envious of other girls.
You are beautiful! And that's not flattery cos from your picture, I can see you are curvy and not just fat and shapeless!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by julbeauty(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2013
Am a chubby,beautiful and sexy lady.....most guys prefer chubby girls to tiny girls,all u have to do is to build on ur self esteem,dasall

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Elebiju: 9:01am On May 24, 2013
Baawaa:
yeeeeeeeeh!pepper in my eyes o egbami, do u have to show ur grammatical prowess here cry
Baawaa:
yeeeeeeeeh!pepper in my eyes o egbami, do u have to show ur grammatical prowess here
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Flygerian1(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2013
Brb
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by alvin000(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2013
I am really in need of sexy and beautiful chubby babe.
I am right now in bonny camp victoria Island Lagos any interested girl who is ready to be in relationship should contact me. I am 5.7ft in height n weighing just 64kg with athlete body. Am a muslim but religion is not a factor in relationship. Here is my bb pin 2296fbd7 of send an email to ssk_melo@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by odeebee: 11:29pm On May 24, 2013
Chubby abuja galz Ɣ☺ΰ can add M̶̲̅ε̲̣ up @ 220C11DF let's kip it going. aм̣̣̥̇̊ 6.5 ft tall aπϑ Ǥōōd.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by cleverdude: 11:40pm On May 24, 2013
Sweetlemon: Hmmmmmm
Dear OP, and all other plus size ladies here, I'm going to be very frank and practical with you as I believe that is the best approach to issues like this.
Now dear. Let me ask you these questions;
1. Do you like being overweight irrespective of wether or not you have a serious bf?
2. Why do you want a boyfriend?

If your answer to my 1st question is yes, then I will advice you to love your body and learn how to dress your size. Wear clothes to fit and compliment your body perfectly. If you are not sure how to go about it, please google "dress styles for plus size women" or dress styles for apple shaped women" (if you are apple shaped) wearing the right kinds of clothes will make you look mpre attractive.
If the answer to the question is no, and you wish for a slimmer body, then by all means hit the gym ASAP! Loose that body fat fast so you can bring out the woman you wish to be. Do not loose focus or give up until you get to your desired weigh so you can start loving yourself again. The truth is that for women generally, self esteem starts from the outside! A woman has to love her looks before she can start loving herself.

That's the physical approach to solving your problem. Now let's tackle the psychological approach.

Why do you want a boyfriend? If it's because you just need someone to be lavishing compliments on you, hold you, kiss you, warm you up, spend on you, and so you can convince yourself that you are desireable, then sorry, you are not ready for a relationship yet as you will only be attracting the wrong guys who will just want to take advantage of you.
No man will love and appreciate you until you learn to love yourself. Reason being that men are programed to act the way you allow them to and most guys get bored and tired of things that do not excite them.
Wait patiently (trust me I know how hard it is) to find a guy who will love and cherish the woman that's in you. While you are waiting, it is important that you use to opportunity to work on your inner self. Do away with envy, back bitting, gossips, rudeness, and all such vices which some ladies are notorious for. Replace them with friendliness and cheerfulness. Learn to have a mind of your own.

After following all these baby,you will be ready to paint the town red with your new love! Congratz in advance! wink

Stupendous! Are you a realist?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by cleverdude: 11:46pm On May 24, 2013
alvin000: I am really in need of sexy and beautiful chubby babe.
I am right now in bonny camp victoria Island Lagos any interested girl who is ready to be in relationship should contact me. I am 5.7ft in height n weighing just 64kg with athlete body. Am a muslim but religion is not a factor in relationship. Here is my bb pin 2296fbd7 of send an email to ssk_melo@yahoo.com thanks

Mr, did you introspect properly before dropping this post?? What do you think, you have to worship amadioha in a church??
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by cleverdude: 11:53pm On May 24, 2013
odeebee: Chubby abuja galz Ɣ☺ΰ can add M̶̲̅ε̲̣ up @ 220C11DF let's kip it going. aм̣̣̥̇̊ 6.5 ft tall aπϑ Ǥōōd.

And what the hell do you intend doing with the entire chubby ladies, if they venture adding you?

You aren't even seeking A chubby girl, but CHUBBY GIRLS. Wanna satisfy your sensual drive crazily and inappropriately,abi?
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
To all girls who die for zero figure, remember real men go for curves, only dogs go for bones.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
laylow001: To all girls who die for zero figure, remember real men go for curves, only dogs go for bones.
dude, nairaland corner dey dt side
-------------->
Go siddon for corner, abeg.
People dey talk reason, u dey display ur 'kiddeous' instinct. MUMU.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, nairaland corner dey dt side
-------------->
Go siddon for corner, abeg.
People dey talk reason, u dey display ur 'kiddeous' instinct. MUMU.

Chei see me trouble oo..Na your whole family be mumu.Your papa na mustapha,ur mama na mulikat,u sef be musiliu.
Mustapha x Mulikat x Musiliu = MUMU
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by deor03(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2013
JallowBah: http://fuckyeahchubbyfashion.tumblr.com/

Take a look here as well. Anything from a little bit chubby, to damn overweight..still, most of them look daaamn nice.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by odeebee: 12:05pm On May 27, 2013

And what the hell do you intend doing with the entire chubby ladies, if they venture adding you?

You aren't even seeking A chubby girl, but CHUBBY GIRLS. Wanna satisfy your sensual drive crazily and inappropriately,abi?
Nahhhhhhhhhhh, ℓ̊' want † gv †ђξ opportunity † †ђξ best dat will come honourably aπϑ enjoy. Her world wiv M̶̲̅ε̲̣ cos for M̶̲̅ε̲̣, Chubbyz ma choice
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2013
love me a chubby lady with full thighs,fresh skin and face-hmmm...i love the juice
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by viaj(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Remember, you were made from someone's rib. So, be patient and be hopeful for that right person. He will soon come. But take very good care of yourself and look good from inside out.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
me wey dey find how i go add more u dey complain undecided
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ShowYoung: 4:53pm On May 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.