Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (35836 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by hannne(f): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014
There is a coursemate of mine who loves me very much.....that's what he said and he proves it by his action.

He has been my close friend since my year one in school and I tell him almost everything including my relationship life.

I have never pictured him romantically. I just see him as a friend. He has been asking me out recently but I keep turning him down.

My reasons are that the feelings is not there yet and also I have a principle never to date my coursemate. It looks awkward. We will see everyday in class and I know mysef, I can't do a coded relationship in school.

Have you ever dated your coursemate? How was it like? How did you do it?

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2014
hannne: There is actually ds coursemate of mine who loves me vewi much.....dats what he said sha nd he proves it by his action.actually,he has been my close frd since year1 nd i tell him almost everything includn my relationship life.i have nevr pictured him romantically.i jus see him as a frd.he has been asking me out recently but i keep turning him down.my own reasons are the feelings is not dia yet nd also i have a principle never to date my coursemate .t looks awkward.we wiill see everyday in class.nd i know mysef,i cnt do a coded relationship.
Have u ever dated your coursemate.how was it like.how did u do it.
He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked

262 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by sseunth(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2014
i cant date a coursemate....unless m decvin her or i jst wanna be fuckin her in the name of love

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by lokito: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2014
If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Itz terrible,there will be over familiarity and that not good @ all,frontpage again nd 4th 2 comment,my God is faithful

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by chelseabmw(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
From experience that guy will only fu*k u and runaway

I know what I'm saying dear

14 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2014
I once thought I was dating a course mate, I was so naive. We were always reading together, she would cook and bring to class. I will eat and be forming boyfriend.
Anytime I tried to kiss she would say no let's read.
Omo my eyes open for second year, after I discovered she only needed me to get good grades.

103 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by omicron(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Sometimes it leads to marriage. 5 couples of class are now hapilly married. If it feels right, go with it.

For a gal, if u identify a guy whose future you would want to be part of, don't let the chance pass u by.

Be it in school or in the outside, a guy who wants to play with u will always do that, same for gals.

Their is nothing like over familiarity in a purposeful relationship. After all, the most purposeful of all romantic relationships -marriage- will have you spend possibly every day of your life with your partner.

It is said we should marry our friends, yet we have most of our truest and oldest friends from college, but we let them pass just because of 'peer reasons'

Unless u do not like (love) him dat way or dat much

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Tried it back then in school, It wasn't fun anymore cos she became my security, wanting to know my every move and who and why i was hanging with some person. Couldn't take it anymore, had to call it quits. Hail ex and present imo stars.

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by AdexAbbey(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Have dated 3 galz in my dp & my current gf is also a coursemate of mine...

For the experience so far, it's cool & fun... #If u have something upstairs#

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by ebullientV(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
If you don't like it, don't date him!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
how old are u guys. 18-22 if in dat category he go fuk u and dumped u with 98% probability. a wise babe shud nt date students. dat working and matured

9 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Spicylate(f): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2014
i dont date my coursemates or someone in my faculty. that is one of my dating donts. i just dont admire it.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by beeevan: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Don't waste your time with students.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Vivly(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Can't even think of it. embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2014
I'v done it once but due to past experience its not recommended.

1. You guys can study together (real studying not fooling around... although its always fun lol)

2. You guys can collect notes for each other if the other one is not there... but its usually the girl that does this so he might bunk class always coz he know you have his back

3. In class you can make a decision to keep it professional because you dont want to distract each other

4. There will be good competition between you two so your grades can go up...warning: when you know you have beaten his score don't tell him because men are so sensitive angry ... so only date him if he is smarter than you or else your average will drop

5. When you break up its so awkward coz you have to see his face every day so be sure he is the serious type

27 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Moiking(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Sijo01: Here we go! Like I stated before, "Its very sweet"
I did not plan for it though but it just happened. We were friends throughout our first year. The story changed towards the end of the session. I did not give in till the end of our second year.
People were already tagging us couple even before we stated dating due to our closeness. Only close friends knew whatsup. He was my best friend, we go in and out of school together, sit together in class, go to library together even market and saloon together but we never read, write same assignments, sit to wrote texts and exams together.
Our relationship motivated our course mates to start dating each other but we were still the best couple.
Lemi stop here. Op, if you have any question/direction, just let me know, am at your service.
First love dey sweet sha. kiss kiss
wow tell me more cool

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Sijo01(f): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes o! Very sweet. Details later, let me sign in with a system.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by b3llo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
I tred dating one of my coursemate but she wanted to friend zone me. As a smart guy, I avoided being friend zoned and moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Sijo01(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Here we go! Like I stated before, "Its very sweet"

I did not plan for it though but it just happened. We were friends throughout our first year. The story changed towards the end of the session. I did not give in till the end of our second year.

People were already tagging us couple even before we stated dating due to our closeness. Only close friends knew whatsup. He was my best friend, we go in and out of school together, sit together in class, go to library together even market and saloon together but we never read, write same assignments, sit to write texts and exams together.

Our relationship motivated our course mates to start dating each other but we were still the best couple.

Lemi stop here. Op, if you have any question/direction, just let me know, am at your service.

First love dey sweet sha. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
teeo: I once thought I was dating a course mate, I was so naive. We were always reading together, she would cook and bring to class. I will eat and be forming boyfriend.
Anytime I tried to kiss she would say no let's read.
Omo my eyes open for second year, after I discovered she only needed me to get good grades.

What opened your eyes?

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
What opened your eyes?
Cdamsel through the help of the Holy Spirit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
What opened your eyes?

The spirit opened my eye grin. We became good friends though, we friendzoned each other. We are still friends though she's married now.

MzMariah: Cdamsel through the help of the Holy Spirit. cheesy

See your eye tongue Hope you're good

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
teeo:

See your eye tongue Hope you're good
Yes o smiley
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: Yes o smiley

I was told you didn't deliver my messages
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Vstuffs(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op this is for u

29 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
`A resounding YES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kids

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by RAKITIC: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Too much familiarity . I hate open relationship
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by RAKITIC: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Creates too much familiarity cos u see evryday. It is a big NO for me cos i hate open relationship, i luv CODED relationship
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vstuffs: @op this is for u

Most friend zones are kept on reserve as last resort....Life line grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Danhumprey: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked
I wonder o! Girls are the main suspects in this friendzone ish. Smh.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs

Viewing this topic: MichealOlajide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.