Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (34129 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Cherish100(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm a chubby and very attractive young woman. Well,I can't remember an instance where I was with a skinny girl and she was more preferred, so to speak. I think its because I'm confident in myself. You can't intimidate me with your looks, however you are. Instead I'll admire you and we move on. I've been in a few relationships and my weight hasn't been a problem. Besides, I have no problem with people commenting on my weight. Infact, before you bring it up, I must have mentioned it. Sometimes, people call me chubby, plumpy, thick, fat...blah blah blah. I now see it as a compliment. My boyfriend loves me for me and instead of complaining when I add weight, we discuss on how to shed it. Don't forget there're some people who've tried all they can to add weight but have been unsuccessful. I walk with my head high, knowing that I'm pretty and plump. So my dear friends, just love yourself and if people can't love you the way u are, its their problem.

3 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Dyt(f): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Dis is wat m talkin abt
Thumbs up Cherish
I jst so love thick me

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2012
Dyt: Dis is wat m talkin abt
Thumbs up Cherish
I jst so love thick me
what a joke!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Dyt(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2012
F off
We don't nid small bois ere

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Goldieluks: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2012
I prefer chubby to skinny or fat.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

And you are a fat boy with a dead dick. wink
loool, you are very funny.....well maybe u shud let me shine your kpomo with my 'dead prick' with different s.ex positions and lets see if you will not be begging me while eating your own words.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2012
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2012
blogger1.0:

what a joke!!!
grin
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by ijebabe: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2012
OP, weight is always an issue with most women no matter how we look. Models still complain they need to loose a pound here and there which I find very annoying and sends the wrong message to our young girls out there. Agreed, size 16 is not what the media tells us to aim for but you cannot go about life feeling miserable and depressed because you will lose out in the end. Eat right, stay fit and active, the weight will come off eventually. When you go on a crash course diet it will only end up biting you in the a s s so please let being healthy be a lifestyle decision for you.

I have met chubby people who are so full of life and confidence, men can't help but fall in love with them. You need to love yourself only then will you see changes in your body. As for the guy telling you to lose weight while having sex that is just insensitive and you need to start deleting certain people from your life if you need to be happy. Use their words as fuel to strengthen your confidence. You are not the only one, remember that.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Baba1010: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2012
I sure love 'em thick...............'ve never been with a skinny girl tho. grin

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=tpia@][/quote]

Gabby aka Precious is African boo boo. grin

Jennifer Hudson is Black American. MUAHHH.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima(f): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2012
blogger1.0:

loool, you are very funny.....well maybe u shud let me shine your kpomo with my 'dead prick' with different s.ex positions and lets see if you will not be begging me while eating your own words.
t
i would rather have sex with a white man. Winks. No thanks though.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by omobabaolowo: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2012
Guys,thank you so so much,am new to nairaland,and I would ve to admit,all ur words have been so encouraging and given me a new perspective about my body and my self-esteem,I appreciate all ur encouragements...thanks
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
t
I would rather have s.ex with models

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Cherish100: I'm a chubby and very attractive young woman. Well,I can't remember an instance where I was with a skinny girl and she was more preferred, so to speak. I think its because I'm confident in myself. You can't intimidate me with your looks, however you are. Instead I'll admire you and we move on. I've been in a few relationships and my weight hasn't been a problem. Besides, I have no problem with people commenting on my weight. Infact, before you bring it up, I must have mentioned it. Sometimes, people call me chubby, plumpy, thick, fat...blah blah blah. I now see it as a compliment. My boyfriend loves me for me and instead of complaining when I add weight, we discuss on how to shed it. Don't forget there're some people who've tried all they can to add weight but have been unsuccessful. I walk with my head high, knowing that I'm pretty and plump. So my dear friends, just love yourself and if people can't love you the way u are, its their problem.
now this is what I call BIG BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL! You look stunning babe!

2 Likes

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by question(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2012
omobabaolowo: Guys,thank you so so much,am new to nairaland,and I would ve to admit,all ur words have been so encouraging and given me a new perspective about my body and my self-esteem,I appreciate all ur encouragements...thanks
You are welcome, my dear. Your inner beauty has greater value than your outward appearance.
Meanwhile do not go around opening you laps for every tom, d1ck and harry. Have a self-worth. Cheers.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2012
blogger1.0:

what a joke!!!
and what makes it a joke huh! undecided
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

And you are a fat boy with a dead dick. wink
buhahahahaha! Can't stop laffing! grin
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2012
omobabaolowo: Guys,thank you so so much,am new to nairaland,and I would ve to admit,all ur words have been so encouraging and given me a new perspective about my body and my self-esteem,I appreciate all ur encouragements...thanks
look babe, trust me when i say the new perspective and self esteem these people have given will leave once your outside nland.
So my candid advice, if you don't like the way you look, do something about it.....if you can't then you must find encourage from within (not any other person) and create a new personality for yourself, and then build your self confidence from within.
Thats the only way it can become a way of life and remain permanently with you.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2012
berem: buhahahahaha! Can't stop laffing! grin
i bet when i hammer you my kpekus, you won't be laughing anymore.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2012
berem: and what makes it a joke huh! undecided
the fact that the truth is right in front of them and yet they are running around in circles.....deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2012
blogger1.0:
Laaaawwwd! So most of the girls we have on here are all fat girls? Choi! slimyem hope you are not fat too?
Nairaland is in trouble.....and pls u guys should stop using the word 'chubby' and call it what it is....'FATness'.
BTW where is ID, their group leader....lol
Ayam here alive and kicking, so wot if am plummy? Guy! Dey ur lane o! Wiv my long legs Nd thickness, forget! Ur fada go divorce ur mama gba! U think dis infrastructure na beans? Oh boi! * singing* oh no u don't no dey tin, u are playing wiv dey tin... Emi omo aladewura! Barclays lomo! My alabode sef na salute! Ye Gbe! Barbie d gal wiv d coffee table behind. Gbo ju joor! grin

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2012
blogger1.0:

I would rather have s.ex with models

Good....go get the fat ones..they are more likely to take pity in you. Good luck!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by claremont(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012
I think it is safe to say that most Nigerian men prefer ladies with a bit of flesh, but the flesh has got to be in the 'right places' though. . .
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
claremont: I think it is safe to say that most Nigerian men prefer ladies with a bit of flesh, but the flesh has got to be in the 'right places' though. . .
Exactly!!!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by MrsChima(f): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
Bennyraz loooooves them orobolicious!!!
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by JallowBah(f): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
http://fuckyeahchubbyfashion.tumblr.com/

Take a look here as well. Anything from a little bit chubby, to damn overweight..still, most of them look daaamn nice.
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Metalgoong(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Chubby people, both male and female, are the most happy and playful group I have seen. . . . For me, when I'm ready to get married, chubby girls rank higher than skinny girls in the list of features I want in my wife.

1 Like

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2012
Metalgoong: Chubby people, both male and female, are the most happy and playful group I have seen. . . . For me, when I'm ready to get married, chubby girls rank higher than skinny girls in the list of features I want in my wife.
"winks"
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
t
Are u a racist ?

Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by polokor60(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2012
claremont: I think it is safe to say that most Nigerian men prefer ladies with a bit of flesh, but the flesh has got to be in the 'right places' though. . .
spot on
Re: Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience by polokor60(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Metalgoong: Chubby people, both male and female, are the most happy and playful group I have seen. . . . For me, when I'm ready to get married, chubby girls rank higher than skinny girls in the list of features I want in my wife.
well said,they are very lively and jovial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.