Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead (28798 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Myself2(m): 4:14am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul

Someone please remind me what figure of speech this is.......
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by FindOut(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry: Never heard of him. Wht's is contributn to dis nation sef? Insignificant as far as am concern, He even made d front page at dat. Tribalism at work here.

Insignificant you say? I mean, seriously, when many of you type negative and hate-filled comments here, do you actually feel good within yourselves that you are any better than those you are insulting?
Be positive in your life and good things will come your way.

Here's some info in case you are interested, i.e. If you dont find it an herculean task to click and read.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateef_Adegbite

Inalilahi waina ilehi rajiun. He has done his part and left. The best of days for a muslim to die is on Friday. Just like late Alhaji Folawiyo, Alhaji Adegbite also made his exit on a friday. He will be remembered by muslims and xtians alike, for his role in continuosly preaching and promoting peaceful co-existence of adherents of both religions in Nigeria, among other things.

May His soul rest in peace & may Allah grant d rest of us the will, grace & courage to positively touch as many lives as possible thru our speech, our actions & all other possible means before we die.

If you wake up in d morning & at d very least, u have no intention of making anybody happy, then just make sure you dont go to bed with the knowledge that you made someone sad coz of something u said or did, even if on an anonymous forum. Coz no one knows when his/her time will be up.

When i saw the several hate-filled comments on the hajj deportation thread today (didnt even bother to finish reading it), by people who supposedly believe in God & act on His teachings, i just remembered late Bawomolo. Dude died very young, but we on nairaland knew him as one very mature, brilliant poster, well versed in many areas, little wonder many were shocked at his age. May the era of sensible posters return to Nairaland. Amen

17 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Wsdm: 4:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry:
all dis jst because he said d truth?
D Truth is actually bitter to folks like ya.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by tnktosin(m): 4:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Who is Alhaji Lateef Adegbite? Honestly, d name doesn't ring a bell. Anyway RIP
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by ganye1: 4:20am On Sep 29, 2012
May Allah reward him Aljannah Firdausi.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Wsdm: 4:21am On Sep 29, 2012
@kenistry.And you say Muslims are intolerant. What have you just displayed now? The moment we remove this intolerable attitude from our collective lives, the better the world will be. R.I.P to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nuzo1(m): 4:29am On Sep 29, 2012
musiwa7: that may be why saudi arabia did it.

Becomrich
Its easier to say that Housas did it than Saudi Arabians. However, I believe he died a natural death.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by profola2be(m): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2012
Pukkah:

See the silly mentality of 'my religion is better than yours' at display. Some of you just like avoidable arguments by unChristianly' hurting the sensibilities of others.

This is one of my issues with over-religious, holier-than-thou Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims - a bunch of hypocritical and dogmatic people who vociferously profess one religion or the other at the drop of a hat but without anything to show for it in their habits, lifestyles and values.

On the contrary, you guys are experts at employing and deploying religion to divide yourselves. I wish you luck.

chairman mi,this your grammar too much jare!!!!
them say person die,na grammar you dey blow take answer that yeye guy wey comment,no trace of wishing the dead ALJANNAT in your comment.
Dr Lateef Adegbite,rest in peace.
you died a great jihadist.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by masterkey11: 4:43am On Sep 29, 2012
RIP
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by profola2be(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2012
tnktosin: Who is Alhaji Lateef Adegbite? Honestly, d name doesn't ring a bell. Anyway RIP
just as your own name doesn't ring a bell,even in schools.lol
just joking.
he was the secretary General of OIC,He was a devoted muslim,who loved peace.even when some Islamic fantics preached crises,he preached peace and said things in a peaceful manner.
what a great loss to the Muslim world,and Nigeria.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by profola2be(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2012
Find Out!:

Insignificant you say? I mean, seriously, when many of you type negative and hate-filled comments here, do you actually feel good within yourselves that you are any better than those you are insulting?
Be positive in your life and good things will come your way.

Here's some info in case you are interested, i.e. If you dont find it an herculean task to click and read.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateef_Adegbite

Inalilahi waina ilehi rajiun. He has done his part and left. The best of days for a muslim to die is on Friday. Just like late Alhaji Folawiyo, Alhaji Adegbite also made his exit on a friday. He will be remembered by muslims and xtians alike, for his role in continuosly preaching and promoting peaceful co-existence of adherents of both religions in Nigeria, among other things.

May His soul rest in peace & may Allah grant d rest of us the will, grace & courage to positively touch as many lives as possible thru our speech, our actions & all other possible means before we die.

If you wake up in d morning & at d very least, u have no intention of making anybody happy, then just make sure you dont go to bed with the knowledge that you made someone sad coz of something u said or did, even if on an anonymous forum. Coz no one knows when his/her time will be up.

When i saw the several hate-filled comments on the hajj deportation thread today (didnt even bother to finish reading it), by people who supposedly believe in God & act on His teachings, i just remembered late Bawomolo. Dude died very young, but we on nairaland knew him as one very mature, brilliant poster, well versed in many areas, little wonder many were shocked at his age. May the era of sensible posters return to Nairaland. Amen
just asking bro,is it not good to die in the other days of the week?
Alhaji Dr Lateef Adegbite,Rest in the place reserved for the saints.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2012
ok ok another man is dead, death is always here, we all die someday, so y'all should keep your rip's
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by deols(f): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2012
innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajihun. may Allah forgive his sins.

but at mod, that is a very bad way of putting a topic on the first page. I almost went into vasovagal shock after reading that. Pls make the title more subtle. No family member of his should get to hear the news that way.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by deols(f): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2012
1st president of MSSN(Muslim Students Society of Nigeria)- that was the first I ever knew of him. Great man he was. May Allah reward him with al jannah.

[size=5pt]

wikipedia already updated his profile to include his death shocked. kudos to whoever did that.[/size]
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by supereagle(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry: Never heard of him. Wht's is contributn to dis nation sef? Insignificant as far as am concern, He even made d front page at dat. Tribalism at work here.
If you a muslism or if you leave in the west , you must av heared abt him
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Jyde89: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2012
Psylas: Wat of d man pic?
is your name batmios? grin[
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Jyde89: 5:27am On Sep 29, 2012
diluminati: ok ok another man is dead, death is always here, we all die someday, so y'all should keep your rip's
feel free to pocket ya own, na by force. @ halaji Adegbite.. RIP ojare.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by walata2011(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Inalilahi, waina ilaehi rojihoon.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
My heartfelt condolence goes to his family.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by FindOut(m): 5:34am On Sep 29, 2012
profola2be:
just asking bro,is it not good to die in the other days of the week?
Alhaji Dr Lateef Adegbite,Rest in the place reserved for the saints.

Of course it is. But then Friday as u kno is like our favourite day of the week smiley
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Somex10202(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2012
So sad,and i heard him speak some few days back on inspiration fm about this saudi and nigeria haj wahala.May his gentle soul rest in peace.AMEN
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by tpia5: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2012
^what did he say?
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Somex10202(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Jyde89: is your name batmios? grin[
.lol
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by bakila: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul
, ?
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by bakila: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2012
Somebody put this dried ponmo into some clean water.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Sirolad(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2012
is there any biblical text that says you must die a christian?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by tpia5: 6:05am On Sep 29, 2012
Why not just ignore whatever you dont agree with and not allow the thread to be derailed.

People will post as they feel- if i remember correctly, when adedibu died there was nothing but curses upon curses and i didnt hear anybody complaining.

Not saying they're the same.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2012
So sad indeed. From Him we come...and to Him we shall return. May Allah in His infinite and everlasting mercy grant Alhaji Aljanat firdaus
The consolation here is that he died as a true Muslim that preached peace among all people of the world irrespective of their religion orientation. He associated with both Christians and Muslims alike.

And to all those throwing religious bigotry on this thread; only one sentence for you all; pray to die on the day God will find you worthy of heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Lodge Your Complaints Here / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.