Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead (28801 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

what ever that means, i gat three words for ya and ya religion. Bleep YA DEEPLY
since there is no ignore button,am making one for you.must u show ur crass every where?u must have been raised on the street,
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2012
dont
be surprised that the man "died giving glory to Jesus christ whom he
has secretly accepted as lord an personal saviour"....u neva
knw....while somepple are here speaking arabik...many imam are xtains
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by nikaleyot: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul
I pity U̶̲̥̅̊ and your fake religion .

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Chinom(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Nigeria has no business being a member of the OIC. 'nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by princechinedu(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2012
Yawning......
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2012
princechinedu: Yawning......
hope someone yawns,when they hear of your death

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Abuklaw(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajium,may Allah swt grant him janat n use his demise as means 2 grant naija muslim d courage 2 surmount d obstacle subject 2 us by d anti-islam nigerians.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by true2god: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2012
true2god: If all muslims can be like Adegbite the world will be a better place.
U need not modify or hide my post. This is not ok cos u r letting down my opinion.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by OLASODE2K: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2012
May Allah grant him al jannat firdaus. Amin
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by SonOfGRACE1: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012
RIP alhaji lateef.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by true2god: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Khay007: Dr lateef Adegbite has demonstrated that Islam can be of peace and now that he`s no more
....what becomes of ur faith in face of thesame faceless boko haram who has been giving Islam a bad image...
U r on point. This man is more of a xtain in dispostion. Someone can easily mistook him for a pastor. With the little time i hav had encounter with him he's a nice man.

I would rather take after him dan prophet mohammed.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2012
I just hope there won't be any riot or protest to murder christians by the jihadist.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by luq4u(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2012
In nan lilahi waina ilaehi rojihunan............ [sub][/sub][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2012
toba: just heard on ogtv that Alhaji Lateef Adegbite is dead. he's on till his death sec of OIC

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SlQgXPKMxVA/T-NyGA-bgbI/AAAAAAAAEfg/r_-Dad3KleA/s400/adegbite.jpg[/img]

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/28/lateef-adegbite-is-dead/

May Allah forgive all his sortcomings. All Muslims this is just an examplary man dt one can imitate, for good acts he lived to observe during his live time I pray dt Allah will always be with his family. Gafara Allahu dhunuubau wa ad khalahu l janatul firdaosi Amin
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Emrey: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅†§ a pity,,,gud pple Я̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ always going 2 crave too soon i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dis we country
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by fankasibe: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2012
Pukkah:

See the silly mentality of 'my religion is better than yours' at display. Some of you just like avoidable arguments by 'unChristianly' hurting the sensibilities of others.

This is one of my issues with over-religious, holier-than-thou Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims - a bunch of hypocritical and dogmatic people who vociferously profess one religion or the other at the drop of a hat but without anything to show for it in their habits, lifestyles and values.

On the contrary, you guys are experts at employing and deploying religion to divide yourselves. I wish you luck.

206 Likes
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by yam: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=Psylas]Wat of d man pic?[/qu

it is in ur pocket.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by fankasibe: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul
abeg make u no vex, i just want to inform u that u ar a BIG FOOL. God will judge man by his deed and not by his religion.
I Rep Afrelist till i die.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Shokoloko(f): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Nairaland really shows that indeed in this world the heart of men are desparately evil.
A man just dies and instead of condoling with the family we choose to insult and writwe evil about our selves
xtians who are saying he went to hell did you ever in your life pray for him. it is only the satan that causes strife.

he that calls the name of the Lord should depart from iniquity angryNairaland really shows that indeed in this world the heart of men are desparately evil.
A man just dies and instead of condoling with the family we choose to insult and writwe evil about our selves
xtians who are saying he went to hell did you ever in your life pray for him. it is only the satan that causes strife.

he that calls the name of the Lord should depart from iniquity
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by thedon18: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahyi
Raji'un.
May his soul rest in peace. And may Allah grant him al-jannat fridaous,amin
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by fankasibe: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: dont
be surprised that the man "died giving glory to Jesus christ whom he
has secretly accepted as lord an personal saviour"....u neva
knw....while somepple are here speaking arabik...many imam are xtains
......while many pastors are muslims.
All religion ar equal in d sight of God but not every man can be of equal deeds.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2012
I have been in this planet for so long and never seen the God that religion professes. But I can feel the Cosmic and Psychic energy that created the universes and other multiverses. I can conclude that religion is a socio-politico-spirito-mental scam. RIP to the man. So they say.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Onaolamipo: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Ina lilah wa ina ilae i rajiun. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Ramcie(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2012
May Allah grant him Al-Janah Firdausi
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by fankasibe: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Many Christians on NL no get sense..... ur fore-fathers who died as idol worshippers are in Heaven or Hell?
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by fankasibe: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I have been in this planet for so long and never seen the God that religion professes. But I can feel the Cosmic and Psychic energy that created the universes and other multiverses. I can conclude that religion is a socio-politico-spirito-mental scam. RIP to the man. So they say.
pls ar u a geography student in Heaven university? Ur grammer is hair blowing faaa...
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by kaze4blues(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Rip

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Dainfamous: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2012
i remember this man begging yankee not to brand boko boys a terrorist organization angry is he on american boko must wanted list from FBI cheesy cheesy
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Sirjohn84(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2012
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Lodge Your Complaints Here / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.