Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead (28802 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / ALH ABDUL LATEEF ADEGBITE CON, PH.D; A Tragic Loss Of An Illustrious Exemplar / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by EmmyDe25(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul
Neva knew we stil hv people who tink wit their anus. Its a pity... Dat is why dia can NEVA be a revolutn in ds country, cos religion and tribal chauvinism kipz growin in leaps nd bound evrydae.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by mmmustapha(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: Boko Haram just lost a rare gem.
u r a fool

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Remii(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Inna lillah waina illehi rajihun, may Allah accept his soul, forgive his shortcomings and raise replacement for the Ummah, Amin.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by VENUSS(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry:
all dis jst because he said d truth?
D Truth is actually bitter to folks like ya.
i my own opinion, it doesnt so much matters if one dies a muslim or christian. what matters is your faith,believe in God and ALL HIS PROPHETS. A true muslim or christian would never discriminate the other religion, will never call prophets names and will respect God in which ever language he is mentioned like ALLAH. So christians, stop the hatered cos ther are as much hypocrate in christianity as there are in islam. lets live in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2012
What a man! May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by mmmustapha(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2012
Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, I dnt knw y u ppl r even critize n abuse a dead man just because he's a muslim, do ur religion n allow us to do ours, may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by gboso: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2012
See your thinking,why some ppl don't tink before dey talk.did he ever promise u dat he wil be a christian or is he more than every other muslim.reason guy

May his soul rest in bossom of Allah
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by ziccoit: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2012
O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him.

Be generous to him and cause his entrance to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.

Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains.

Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife.

Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)

Indeed, the eyes weep and the hearts grieve and we are bereaved by the departure of a Sheik in our midst! We would miss your intelligent contribution to this world and position as general sec of Supreme Council.

But we shall not say anything except that which pleases our Lord

: ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﺃَﺻَﺎﺑَﺘْﻬُﻢ ﻣُّﺼِﻴﺒَﺔٌ ﻗَﺎﻟُﻮﺍْ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻟِﻠّﻪِ ﻭَﺇِﻧَّـﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ﺭَﺍﺟِﻌﻮﻥَ

"Those who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by plentykola(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry:
all dis jst because he said d truth?
D Truth is actually bitter to folks like ya.
fools support which other

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by enujekorjoseph: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2012
How I wish he was a Christian? He was a good Man, a man of peace, does not behave like other violence Muslims’.
May his rest in peace........Amen
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Carmall(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Subhanalah!
Inna lilah wa inna illae rajiun.
May Allah grant him forgiveness and his rah'ma.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by mu2sa2: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2012
May God rest his soul."Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction!"(Quran Chap 4:78) The death of anyone is a reminder to d living that life on Earth is ephemeral and money, power and material things we hanker after amount to empty nothingness.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Kenistry(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Wsdm: @kenistry.And you say Muslims are intolerant. What have you just displayed now? The moment we remove this intolerable attitude from our collective lives, the better the world will be. R.I.P to the man.
and wen was dat? I hv never heard of d man b4 & i might b wrong 4 using 'insignificant' as i see he's important to some of u muslims, i dnt see hw he affect my live as a nigeria & mayb as a christain, so i might not b so wrong.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by methodman(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2012
warrior01: So this man ended up not dying a christian; may baba GOD have mercy on his soul
You are a cow for this statement. Wetin concern u whether he died a xtian or not. Religion fanatic mshew....

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by plentykola(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2012
useless way of thinking by a useless irresponsible and furstrated idiot

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Jarus(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2012
supereagle:
If you a muslism or if you leave in the west , you must av heared abt him
More like, if you're literate and follow the news. This thread was even started by a Christian, news of his death broken on NL by a Christian - shows his popularity.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by hagma37yahoocom: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry: Never heard of him. Wht's is contributn to dis nation sef? Insignificant as far as am concern, He even made d front page at dat. Tribalism at work here.
hw would you kno him you must be brilliant and intelligent to be versed in life Na your type dey go NYSC camp dey form say you dont kno or ever heard of other people skool thinking dat is a pride not knowing that is a weakness and stupidity yeye guy.f**uck u

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2012
Exit of a religious bigot and a boko haram apoplogist.
He had the chance and office to speak agaonst boko haram but he never did.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by ommo(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajiun, May Allah the Most Merciful forgive all his shortcomings and accept all his deeds. May he be accepted in aljanna fidaws. A great leader is gone and a father has been lost. RIP.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by nass07(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2012
. Can't believe u jst uttered that out of the abundance of a fool's ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by mike404(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2012
Ahmedie25: Why is it that some christian are so dual & stupid,if you can comment positevely pls leave this thread,Islam the true religion of God
You mean dual sim card? grin
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by hagma37yahoocom: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
rafhell: Exit of a religious bigot and a boko haram apoplogist. His support for boko haram and muslims extremism on innocent people in nigeria will forever hunt him in hell.

He had the chance and office to speak agaonst boko haram but he never did.

May u find ur 77 virgin demons in hell!!
He b like say you need a special visit dont worry soonest you get big mouth abi watch out
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Am a Christian but born with so many Muslims family members and personally from the same quarter with Baba in Abeokuta and a good friend of my uncle. I will implore all Muslims not to allow some misguided fellows to derail this "condolence register" thread.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by emekson(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2012
embarassedWhat a miss, this is one of the most faithful muslim we have on land. Remember always seeing him wit olubunmi makes me feel we realy have hope
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by MORPHYLEE: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Why we always like to condem other religion? Why if we have issue we dont treat it out of religion centiment? The two religion did not teach to condem or judge people. If i preah about my religion if you like accept if you dont leave it but that doesn't mean you should condem that religion. May almighty Allah reward him with Aljana Fridous for his effort on Islam and gospile he spreed with is good character and suna of our noble prophet (SAW) .All muslim must accept Jesus (Prophet Isa ASWLM) as prophet of God, it is one of the six piller of faith. So what is the bone of contention?
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by dangaye: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2012
May Allah grant him Jannatul Fiddaus.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by sconsults: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2012
Kenistry: Never heard of him. Wht's his contributn to dis nation sef? Insignificant figure as far as am concern, He even made d front page at dat. Tribalism at work here.

You are a dumb ass idiot.never heard of him my foot,who are you by the way,if you dont know him, does that make you dumb or make him irrelevant.i dont know barack obama,so i am now a wise man and those that know him are just being racist.
[size=15pt]dr lateef adegbite was an erudite,commited and indefatigable scholar of an inestimated value to Nigeria and the world.words cannot expain his subtle importance to the nigerian nation and the crisis that have been averted due to his fatherly imputs[/size]
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by talk2me006(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012
sorry dude !
it is you that suppose to rethink about your man-made religion.
i really happy for baba for been a muslim till his death.
INA LILAHI WAINA ILEHI ROJINUNA.
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by ibiyooye(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2012
if u don't know what to wriite then keep ur hands doing some other things

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by shaolintemple: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2012
I think he lived as a tolerant religious man
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by niyivasaz(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2012
RIP, SIR ... cry
Re: Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2012
well, i remember when he ws the sec of OIC, that it ws rumoured that he wanted to islamise Nigeria.

apart from this, i last saw him in 2008 when the founder of my company died. he used to be alh lateef's friend till his death. alh really consoled us and he came to my office to visit us.

he looks gentle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Lodge Your Complaints Here / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.