Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl (760 Views)

Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! / His Girlfriend Is Asthmatic And Its Hereditary ,Should He Leave Her?? / She's Asthmatic... Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by etochi11(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2012
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ new girlfriend ȋ̝̊̅§ asthmatic... But she claimed DAT d tin ȋ̝̊̅§ healing.. She Dun use "ìnhealer",, she said she last went Fø̲̣̣я̅ check up in January.. She ȋ̝̊̅§ Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ plumpy and health!! Pls,she loves me very well but am confused.. HELP!!!!!!!!
Re: Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by ayokenny37(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Confused about what na? Abi you siad you love her?

Advice accept her as she is and help her get solutuon to the issue and she will love you forever
Re: Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by werepeLeri: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2012
So Asthma patients are not human beings?
Re: Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by etochi11(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2012
Its Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ about being a human or Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​. Wat am asking ȋ̝̊̅§ this, can 1 marry an asthmatic gal and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ give birth to asthmatic child/children? Also,, she said ӇҾȓ problem ȋ̝̊̅§ reducing.. "can it or dos it heal"?? I min, dos it H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ a cure
Re: Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Really, whats your fear? Giving birth to asthmatic children?
Listen, asthma is something you can manage...so if you can help your lover handle hers, you can handle your children, and thats if there is any....its a 50:50 thing.
Re: Am In Love With Asthmatic Girl by etochi11(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
☺ķªª¥ !! Tnks.. But, i J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ pray if d du out grow that sickness

(1) (Reply)

Wat Wud I Ve Done / Ten Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Why Do Good Girls Get Treated Badly By Guys Afterall??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.