Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (9088 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Booty4me: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Because this section is moderated by women.
yea ur Right.. Well, na them sabi
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by RoyalRoy(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2012
LesbianBoy: Moderators.......... FRONTPAGE PLEASE wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is Moderately moderated by the moderators.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Gudintent: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Lmao

The one that really makes me laugh is watching African magic and burning the food, why is she preparing food in the first place if she is that irresponsible!!!!

Lol

As u were!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2012
ItsModella:
woreva, like I care..pfft

*they dnt give a damn!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2012
ijebabe:
Hehehehe, arindin oshi! grin
See as you sef dey vex cos even the nasty ones no wan fvck you grin

*they talk anyhow and look down on men .
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by coldgate(f): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2012
@OP: just because you've been dogged by low-lifes does't mean u should go about spewing trash about women. Remember that a cat can't sire a goat. grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Tgirl4real(f): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: Moderators.......... FRONTPAGE PLEASE wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o. See war againt irresponsible women. grin grin

@ Oyinbogoju, na fight

@ OP, just viewing this thread today. Why didn't u put it on the complaint thread or mail instead of u guys insulting people. Later u will say women are irresponsible. undecided

SMH
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Tgirl4real(f): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2012
It has been recommended. It's left for the supermods to take it to the front page.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Callotti: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Woooooow! wink
And the man married her with all these traits?
Love must be JAZZZED indeed!!!!

He must have been POOOHSIE-WHIPPED BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indecency Among Today's Youth : Who Is To Be Blamed ? / I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.