Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (9077 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN

* She is too eager to know the exact amount her partner earns as salary.

* She doesn't want to work and pushes every responsibilities to her husband!

* She checks his phone, pockets indiscriminately but will frown at it if her man does the same

* She Nags a lot

* She only pretends to be a caring, hard working, romantic and nice to her partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* She burns the food she is cooking most times because she is watching Africa Magic or kim kardanshian or PINGING or browsing NAIRALAND! tongue

* She denies her man SEX and always gives the "I have headache" excuse

* She emphasises on the fact that she is a woman and therefore should AUTOMATICALLY be respected!
(You don't just tell men to respect u just becos u have a VAGINA(a smelly one for that matter). you do amazing things, that way we would have no choice but to RESPECT YOU! #Gbam!

* She feels its OKAY for HER to insult or HIT her Man and on the other hand quickly says "On no account should HER man or any man return insults when his woman insults him or STRANGLE her when she HITS him No matter what"

* She brings money its "HER MONEY" but when her man brings money its "OUR MONEY"

* She doesn't know how to COOK!

* She almost goes N.A.K.E.D all because she wants to look "fashionable"

* She starts asking for a HOUSEHELP months into her New Marriage

* She is humble and patient when she is broke and needs FAVOUR from her HUBBY but arrogant and rude on when she start earning little "Change"

10 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by collins123(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Damn. She don't wear pant ke? That's rude to womanhood!!!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by jtkoko9(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
#smh
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by DukeNija(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
She no longer has a career because her husband is Davido's Uncle.lol

Has too many Male friends, even ex's and receives calls from them in hubby's presence.

Says My money is mine, His Money is Ours.

Thinks her Husband is her equal since they are both human.(Nairaland Ladies, SMH for their hubby's)

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by movmentish(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Bleh
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Claus(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
She goes around telling people how irresponsible her man is.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by RoyalRoy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
She denies her husband sex cos he didn't give her some money she asked for.
Expects the husband to always read her mind instead of telling him what is making her moody.
Never allows the hubby to go out with the boiz on Friday night.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by ITbomb(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Claus: She goes around telling people how irresponsible her man is.
www.nairaland.com/1061049/signs-irresponsible-man
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by ijebabe: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lol, see you losers grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
LesbianBoy:

* She Nags a lot

* She doesn't know how to COOK!

* She almost goes N.A.K.E.D all because she wants to look "fashionable"

* She is humble and patient when she is broke and needs FAVOUR from her HUBBY but arrogant and rude on when she start earning little "Change"

* She doesn't wear PANT!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Just see them, losers!!!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Tmany(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella: Just see them, losers!!!
first class Example of an irresponsible woman
just open her pot hole and insult their husbands

8 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by sucezTP(f): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lemme ask my mummy, to be sure...
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tmany:
first class Example of an irresponsible woman
just open her pot hole and insult their husbands
woreva, like I care..pfft
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by noblechriss(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2012
That doesn't wear pant really caught my attention,if u have a woman u call ur wife and she doesn't wear pants mehn i think ur single big time!,na just to shift skirt small and ur already in her banana island! Plus any woman that possess all the attributes listed above can be likened to a jezebel. *no disparity or chauvanism intended!

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 30, 2012

Are you for real?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by RoyalRoy(m): 4:07am On Sep 30, 2012

Muhehehehehe

And an irresponsible woman came along!!!!!

Talking carelessly to your man is another classic example of irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe see as dia hands dey run for on top computer,na on top woman bashing matter we go see dem,na dat place dem go dey articulate,see dem.hehehehe orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Dahbutter(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, see you losers grin
ItsModella: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode

Just see them, losers!!![/font]
kulyie: Hehehehehehehehe see as dia hands dey run for on top computer,na on top woman bashing matter we go see dem,na dat place dem go dey articulate,see dem.hehehehe orisirisi

See as dem dey vex open their soakaway pit mouth just because they read an exact description of themselves, why not u all just go drink rat poison or something if u can't change tongue

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cheating female mod will never let it get to front page.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by ijebabe: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dahbutter:
See as dem dey vex open their soakaway pit mouth just because they read an exact description of themselves, why not u all just go drink rat poison or something if u can't change tongue
Hehehehe, arindin oshi! grin
See as you sef dey vex cos even the nasty ones no wan fvck you grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by greatgod2012(f): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2012
sincerely, i respect men so much but in a situation where men decide to disrespect themselves by exchanging words/abuses with women, then i dont know what to say again. Men, dont u think u are belittling and disrespecting urself when u start comparing urself with we women, dont u think u are exposing ur weaknesses. Because smbody opened a thread titled irresponsible man, a real and chronic irresponsible man d4 opens another thread with d title,"irresponsible woman" na wa o , men are no longer men o, they cant ignore little insult and yet they want to be respected,its not done dt way,respect urselves and we respect u back,simple!respect is reciprocal! No wonder some of u complains dt ur wives dont respect u in d house..
SMH for some NL men!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
ijebabe:
see a typical example.hehehehehe d tin don pain dem,dey don take off.shebi una don force women to open a can of worms for ur head na,u don resort to abuse,chai,smh like d bible will say u shall know d truth and d truth u know shall set u free,y dont u work on d information so dat u can be free.hehehehe nigerian men =potential r,a.pist both of grandma and pickin.double tuuufffiiiikwa
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by ijebabe: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
kulyie: see a typical example.hehehehehe d tin don pain dem,dey don take off.shebi una don force women to open a can of worms for ur head na,u don resort to abuse,chai,smh like d bible will say u shall know d truth and d truth u know shall set u free,y dont u work on d information so dat u can be free.hehehehe nigerian men =potential r,a.pist both of grandma and pickin.double tuuufffiiiikwa
That was harsh na grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Booty4me: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why is this thread not on the front page yet?
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Booty4me: Why is this thread not on the front page yet?

Because this section is moderated by women.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by snthesis(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2012
greatgod2012: men are no longer men o, they cant ignore little insult..

SMH for some NL men!

LesbianBoy: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN

* She feels its OKAY for HER to insult or HIT her Man and on the other hand quickly says "On no account should HER man or any man return insults when his woman insults him or STRANGLE her when she HITS him No matter what"

spot on lesbianboy

- even with the clearly written pointers an irresponsible woman cudnt help but display her rubbish ways cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by bagsland(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Ooooh Interesting...then I know more about women and my woman !
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Moderators..........FRONTPAGE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Dahbutter(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2012
ijebabe:

Haba but y! I know u are not worth more than what's between ur legs but to spill it out in the open? Get a life, most of us dudes get @ss on tap like we are asstronauts! Think of all those dudes who've laid u and ur friends 4 just a few buks grin

Now carry ur septic tank smelly mouth and fvck off tongue

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by ijebabe: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Dahbutter:

Haba but y! I know u are not worth more than what's between ur legs but to spill it out in the open? Get a life, most of us dudes get @ss on tap like we are asstronauts! Think of all those dudes who've laid u and ur friends 4 just a few buks grin

Now carry ur septic tank smelly mouth and fvck off tongue
Just because ur girlfriend does it, is not enuf reason to assume evryone does!
All these '@ss' tappings hope u and ur friends didn't fvck ur sister by mistake because thats just the heights of irresponsibility! grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Moderators.......... FRONTPAGE PLEASE wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife / Why Do Nigerian Married Women Discard Their Wedding Rings Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.