Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Self Conscious Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Conscious Ladies (1233 Views)

Are U Always Self-conscious U Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend Somewhere? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Conscious Ladies by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Why do some ladies get self conscious when a nice looking man approaches them? In that state they start to fret, avoiding eye contact and adjusting their clothes.

Does it happen to you?
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Amya(f): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
It goes both way bro.

Guys are sometimes more even self-conscious when a beautiful lady so much as smiles as them.
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Amya: It goes both way bro.

Guys are sometimes more even self-conscious when a beautiful lady so much as smiles as them.

I haven't noticed this extent in guys.
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Amya: It goes both way bro.

A1
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
There was a day we were in our faculty, just guys hanging around talking football when this girl in high heels came walking by, she saw us from Dar and her steps changed and got sensual. Trust boys na, everyone was just looking at her when the worst happened. Her heels broke and she crashed into the concrete floor. Dang that was funny
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
self conscious ladies abi you know attimes when some ladies wear miniskirt and they sit down, because of the tightness and shortness of the skirt, some cross their legs showing off their Meaty thighs.. i tell ya, in the process of doing that, you know my eyes are very sharp!!! i look straight into their paradise before they close up! and the funniest thing is after i had done that.. i begin to laugh, smile e.t.c grin the lady in question begins to frown, sweat and feel uncomfortable lmaoo some, look at me like I've stolen something from them.. case 2 are ladies that like to show off their cleavages grin grin i also look very well, naturally.. I'm a type of guy that likes to catch fun wherever i find myself in and most times, I make chicks feel uncomfortable with my sizing up.. that's when they begin to feel conscious of whatever they're wearing! and as you'll know me no send dem grin grin
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
The number of brreassts I see in my office per day is astronomical. My office mate; an alhaji gets so mad that he always likes to chase the girls out. One day I told him to leave them alone and he should be closing his eyes if he does not wanna see breeassts. These girls lack shame, no matter how you look at those orange-like pawpaws, they will bend the more so you can have berrer view. No discomfort at all. So na im b say u never see mad babes.

1 Like

Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
dude, i was pointing @ the traits of self conscious ladies.. the ladies in ur office aren't self conscious! they are osho free''s grin grin
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
lol, what is Lord Reed trying to tell us about himself uh??
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
well it happens# true# some ladies are self conscious especially when a good looking dude approaches them because they want good impression,so goes to the guys too.
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
This thread is getting interesting
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by LordReed(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz: lol, what is Lord Reed trying to tell us about himself uh??

That I am good looking? But you already knew that. smiley
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
lol...Did you read my mind, OP? I like to maintain eye-contact while conversing with ladies as I'm very animated facially. Every guy should do this. It works a treat: it's almost like it has a taming effect on them.

The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.

-Saint Jerome
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2012
Mynd_44: There was a day we were in our faculty, just guys hanging around talking football when this girl in high heels came walking by, she saw us from Dar and her steps changed and got sensual. Trust boys na, everyone was just looking at her when the worst happened. Her heels broke and she crashed into the concrete floor. Dang that was funny
LMAO...Really funny. But I would have felt sorry for her.
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Mynd44: 5:23am On Sep 30, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
LMAO...Really funny. But I would have felt sorry for her.
hmmm
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
I know both sexes have done it....i have seen men licks their lips and licking their eyebrow before approaching a woman....ugly or cute.
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I know both sexes have done it....i have seen men licks their lips and licking their eyebrow before approaching a woman....ugly or cute.

Must be one heck of a tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

lol soooo corny! grin
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by LordReed(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2012
2buff:

Must be one heck of a tongue cheesy

Indeed grin
Re: Self Conscious Ladies by Mynd44: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Take On This Kind Of Issue! / Eye Contact / He Dumped Me……. Thank god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.