Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Eye Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eye Contact (1226 Views)

10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience / The Importance Of Eye Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
She was always wanting to talk to me, a neighbour actually. I don't talk to any of them( all girls) because I am always in doors either reading or surfing the web on my laptop.

But on a day I came downstair to do something and she was washing.she some how poured water which splashed on me a littie. I didnt even hear her telling me sorry because I had my earphone plugged into my ears listening to music and mimicking the song. By the time I turned to look, she smiled and said 'sorry'. I just said no problem and continued with what I was doing

Another day On my way from a friend's house, I noticed that someone was finding it difficult to open a bus door, so I decided to help. It was getting dark and I didnt realised who it was actually. I just opened the door for the person and moved on. Then someone tapped me. I turned to see it was her. "Oh sorry, I didnt realise it was you," I said. Then we talked while we both walked home.

She was always greeting me thereafter.

Last Sunday, they were moving out of the house(I didnt know) and I came down again to buy something. But the shop nearby was not opened. On my way back and midway into the compound, she raised her head up to look straight into my eyes. I thought she would stop but she didnt. Yeah... I was looking too and even signaled with a wink wink(I didnt even when I did that lol). Till I got to where she was( sitting at the entrance of the staircase), she didnt take those eyes off me.

Anyway, they left. I no even bother to ask for her name or collect phone number.
Na wetin this one mean ooo?
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
And now d thing dey worry you
You don eff up be that
U no be smart guy
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ammanda :
And now d thing dey worry you
You don eff up be that
U no be smart guy
No be say I no be smart guy... To be honest with you, I undertsand body language but for personal reasons hooking up with a girl hasnt not been so exciting to me anymore for some weeks now and some how I didnt give her all those attention. I just turned blind I joor. No be my fault ooo.
Re: Eye Contact by luvmijeje(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nairaland don suffer!
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
luvmijeje: Nairaland don suffer!
suffer how na?
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: No be say I no be smart guy... To be honest with you, I undertsand body language but for personal reasons hooking up with a girl hasnt not been so exciting to me anymore for some weeks now and some how I didnt give her all those attention. I just turned blind I joor. No be my fault ooo.
but now u wish u dint turn a blind eye
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ammanda :
but now u wish u dint turn a blind eye
Na the gaze oooo. It was just too much. i just never experienced such... should I go look for her?
Re: Eye Contact by JameyMaxwell(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Derez alwayz a 1st tyme. Bt yhu 4k up shaa. If yhu go luk 4 am.... Na Bigger 4k up ooo.
Xo jxt Relax & 4k up no more.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Derez alwayz a 1st tyme. Bt yhu 4k up shaa. If yhu go luk 4 am.... Na Bigger 4k up ooo.
Xo jxt Relax & 4k up no more.

EHn? Anyway, I don manage to get her number sha... we don yarn
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowu, how far?
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy:

EHn? Anyway, I don manage to get her number sha... we don yarn
congratulation cheesy update us as soon as events unfolds, k.
Re: Eye Contact by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
it mean say d barbie dey scan ur arsenal , and since u no sabi dose kian levels... u miss opportunity to buy ticket. Now disappear! question answered.DULL BOY SYNDROME#
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: it mean say d barbie dey scan ur arsenal , and since u no sabi dose kian levels... u miss opportunity to buy ticket. Now disappear! question answered.DULL BOY SYNDROME#
Chai, my own ID don give me firing squard...

ID, no be so ooo. No be you dey tell me say make I no dey mention dat me my ex for nairaland again? you don forget all the advise wey u dey give me ehn? The truth be say, my taste just become insipid and some how I no too dey ginger when I see girl... I just keep to myself. I hope u understand. Btw, wetin happen to those eye ehn? I no see am again for ya back page.
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ammanda :
congratulation cheesy update us as soon as events unfolds, k.
i got the number yesterday and gave her a call, not today. The "Eye Contact" was on a Sunday. Anyways, I called her and she inquired how I got her number, I explained. She then said why didnt I collect the number from her... I just told her that I never knew they were leaving. She said but I saw them outside, I just explained to her that I wasnt aware and that what came to my mind was that they were probably cleaning the house. They are student at NOUN.

No mind me ooo. I guess my mind was pretty occupied by more important things than going after a girl... lol.
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: i got the number yesterday and gave her a call, not today. The "Eye Contact" was on a Sunday. Anyways, I called her and she inquired how I got her number, I explained. She then said why didnt I collect the number from her... I just told her that I never knew they were leaving. She said but I saw them outside, I just explained to her that I wasnt aware and that what came to my mind was that they were probably cleaning the house. They are student at NOUN.

No mind me ooo. I guess my mind was pretty occupied by more important things than going after a girl... lol.

The journey begins, good lock bro cool
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ammanda :
Thanks... Silly me. well out of curousity I asked why she stared at me that way and she was like " I wasnt staring at you, I was looking at "(not denying it lol) grin grin
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: Thanks... Silly me. well out of curousity I asked why she stared at me that way and she was like " I wasnt staring at you, I was looking at "(not denying it lol) grin grin
stop embarrassing the babe, if u r interested u go straight to the point. abi u won make the girl toast first? see denial
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ammanda :
stop embarrassing the babe, if u r interested u go straight to the point. abi u won make the girl toast first? see denial
Yes ma'am! grin grin grin
Re: Eye Contact by Ammanda(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Good Boi tongue grin cool
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ammanda :
Good Boi tongue grin cool
lol wink
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
@OP na amanda be d chick wey de eye u abi? Cos d way una two close for here de fear me o! Make u no go begin toast am for dream o
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ammanda :
It's luck. . . Smh.
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It's luck. . . Smh.
all join
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It's luck. . . Smh.

maybe she meant 'pad lock' undecided
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
lrguru:

maybe she meant 'pad lock' undecided
D.R.Y.
Re: Eye Contact by 2sexy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: D.R.Y.
I replied already. check your inbox.
Re: Eye Contact by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
2sexy: I replied already. check your inbox.
k na.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? / 8 Body Language Signs That She’s Attracted To You / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.