Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Is Happening To Apm Moller Maersk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Happening To Apm Moller Maersk (786 Views)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Apm Moller Maersk by MUDI1: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2008
I want to know those who were sent mail that they successful in the test conducted on june 30 2007 at landmark hotel port hartcourt by APM moller maersk .Has anyone been invited for the oral intervew? I was sent a mail that i was successful but have not heard from them almost 6 months . What is really happening to our recruitment process in Nigeria. Na wa o.
Re: What Is Happening To Apm Moller Maersk by ogunlekan: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2008
I wrote the same test on 7th July at Ibadan and Igot the SMS that I was successful on 1st of Aug 2007.I ve been waiting to be invited for an interview.My Brother God will give us something better than Apm,If after wasting lot of our resources travelling to write their test and passed,they did not deem it fit to invite us for interview.
Re: What Is Happening To Apm Moller Maersk by Jman: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hey guys, i actually tot i was the only one left behind. i did my test in savannah suite abuja on the 18th of july 2007. it was quite impressive though but up till this moment i have heard nothing from them. called their office severally and they said i should wait."endless wait" i would be happy if we keep ourselves updated as to the trends in APM. my number is 08069102484. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Power Of Making Successes 'naturally' / Intercontinental Bank Training:monday 10th Of March / Ib Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.