Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3301 Views)

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value / I Don't Understand My Girl! / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by saemmanuel(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Lol...i am nt suprise cos this is wat happen to girls who play hard to Get....wat a Sharp Guy #IstopTrustingGirl
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2012
kokoye:
Ladies, learn to control your emotions and think with your heads...pretty pls.
cool! av always scorn at d advc n idea of 'follow ur heart stuff',d heart deceives n finally get broken.its bn part of dea nature to b moved by sweet words,BTW a lady who visits a man she recently met shud xpect such trtmt. i can say d molestation u complained abt was anticipated but av decided to take wateva happens,or u had som inferiority complex,or ao do we xplain her continued stay?
Re: . by 2goodbobo(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Experience they say is the best Teacher!
Re: . by lecturerdabo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Great NLs it appears we are leaving out some important issues here!
WHAT IS MOLESTATION?, that's from poster's point of view,
WAS SHE BUNDLED TO THE GUY'S APARTMENT?
CAN WE TELL ABOUT HER DRESSING?
HAVE WE HEARED FROM THE GUY?

Well I am not the guy's advocate nor condemning you but lets call a spade for what it is we ve only my sister's part of the story and it will be wrong to jump into conclusions here. Experience they say is the best teacher, I believe she learn t something from that experience not only her but we all!

1-All that glitters ar nt GOLD
2-No person can belittle you without ur consent
3- Emotions are God given but man controlled
4- Dress the way you will like to be addressed
5- Wisdom is profitable to direct - AVOID PRIVATE PLACES WITH COCKY GUYS COS IF U DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEY MIGHT FORCE ONE TO OVERSTAND grin
Re: . by omega25red(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
lecturerdabo: Great NLs it appears we are leaving out some important issues here!
WHAT IS MOLESTATION?, that's from poster's point of view,
WAS SHE BUNDLED TO THE GUY'S APARTMENT?
CAN WE TELL ABOUT HER DRESSING?
HAVE WE HEARED FROM THE GUY?

[/b][/i]
hey dude your post get K leg

what do you mean by what is rape from the posters point of view? - NO means NO

Was she bundled to the guys house? - so because a woman comes to visit you means its okay for you to rape her?

can we tell about her dressing? - Seriously? shocked just because a woman dresses in a certain way means she is at fault for being raped? are you for real

have we heard from the guy? - No you haven't heard from the guy but if someone gives you a story of their life (lets say your own sister) would you wait to hear from the guy?

this your caveman attitude needs adjustment. Yes some women will lie to get sympathy but even if she lies you still have to take some accusations seriously and never try to blame the person who is claiming to have been assualted
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: . by tellwsdom: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2012
Give me your number for advice angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Christian Guys As Suitors / My Funny Experience With Mother And Daughter / Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.