Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (7427 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Having lived in Hawaii, where it's all about beautiful beaches, sexy ladies in their bikinis all over the place, equally sexy shirtless men(according to the women o)with their short pants and slippers, and generally almost naked folks all over the streets and restaurants and tourist attractions, I realized quickly that foreign women, especially the whites, have this unquenchable lust and desire for men who have worked their arsses off to build up their stomachs according to the strongly demanded 6-pack figure.
When I left 9ja, I effectively had only 1 pack! But as a sharp 9ja man wey no go fall una hand to carry last, I quickly registered at a 24HR-Fitness gymnasium, and 80% of my work-outs were dedicated to my stomach. I swear after only about 2 weeks of heavy duty work-outs, my stomach started falling into the shape of 4-packs. Voila! I had arrived! Quick quick I posted one shirtless photo of me on facebook, where I strong my belle well well as I lie down, so taaaay 6-pack comot by force!
Hmmm the result was astounding. I got a job at the biggest nightclub Hawaii can brag about, where on the daily basis I met ladies from almost every country of this world. Come see where I dey deflect every conversation to 6-pack, and sure enough, as soon as we talked about it, and they revealed how much they adored the 6-pack because of the flexibility and strength it affords men in bed, and we made sure to be friends on facebook, and they saw my strong belle 6-pack photo, chai, come see text messages naaaa. The dividends of my 6-pack cannot be mentioned here, but trust that it became VERY hard to find me with a shirt on. Hawaii weather is like Nigeria, so nobody send shirtless person. At the beach, on the street, after work at the club, I was getting the attention of my life especially from white girls! I no fine too much o, but the kind chics wey I carry go because of my 6-pack, na only for TV I been dey see those kind girls before.
As I show Nigeria na, say make i try no wear shirt small, na whisper ppl dey take swear for me say make i go wear cloth abeg! 9ja girls wey I try see to impress with my 6-pack no even get the concept at aaallll, dem go dey yan off point.
So i have decided to ask here, is it a lack of education about the potential of 6-pack that our girls lack? Is it a cultural thing that men cannot be found on the street without shirt even if temperature hot well well for town? Or is it even that our girls prefer the very big 9ja man belle wey na typical evidence of good living?
Please, i can't wait to gerrout again and return to women who will adore my 6-pack belle!
Your opinions are welcome. Oya!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
you are overgeneralising.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by 190: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
what do Nigerian girls value apart from RANGE ROVER Sports and Murano Jeep

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
carefreewannabe: you are overgeneralising.
You know what? You have made a very impressive observation there. I plead guilty.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
girls who don't adore the six packs are looking for the real thing and not looking at a guy superficially
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Six packs with out a fat bank account to Nigerian girls is as good as 0 pack ;
besides what's the need of going out with a guy that has worked out all his life in the gym,
Such a fella they know would only leave them with bruises in their kitty and go without any compensation ?

Our naija ladies prefer men with one pack that would do a quicky on them and pour out their akamu as quickly as possible.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy: girls who don't adore the six packs are looking for the real thing and not looking at a guy superficially
In conclusion, 9ja babes are looking for the real thing and not superficial?? Hmmm...with due respect...fa-fa-faaa-foul!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy: Six packs with out a fat bank account to Nigerian girls is as good as 0 pack ;
besides what's the need of going out with a guy that has worked out all his life in the gym,
Such a fella they know would only leave them with bruises in their kitty and go without any compensation ?

Our naija ladies prefer men with one pack that would do a quicky on them and pour out their akamu as quickly as possible.
The bank account matter had not been factored into the matter. But I'll oblige and detract to that. Is it not after they appreciate the 6pack and get to know you that they will find out about any bank account, sir? If it's only after they discover a fat account that they fall for your 6pack, then we all know what the true source of their interest is.
Lolz abeg i refuse to believe that our ladies exhibit such archaic thinking. So because I work out all day to stay fit it now means I'll be violent with the ladies? Respectfully, that does not make much sense.
You have a good point about the preference for quickies, but it still does not solve the mystery behind the lack of appreciation for my 6-pack! Hehehh
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Gen2jaynee: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kini je 6-packs.. If i may ask.. Coz m confused here?
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gen2jaynee: Kini je 6-packs.. If i may ask.. Coz m confused here?

here you go...je 6pack abs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
In conclusion, 9ja babes are looking for the real thing and not superficial?? Hmmm...with due respect...fa-fa-faaa-foul!

where did you see 9ja babes in my post? you generalise way too much angry
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by davida222(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
naija girls they stil in d stone age.. All day tink off is bb. and brasilian hair.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: what do Nigerian girls value apart from RANGE ROVER Sports and Murano Jeep

A guy with actual brains
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
You need to see something constantly for it to become a norm.

How will naija girls adore 6 packs when naija guys feel the size of the stomachs should have a positive correlation with the depth of their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz: Having lived in Hawaii, where it's all about beautiful beaches, sexy ladies in their bikinis all over the place, equally sexy shirtless men(according to the women o)with their short pants and slippers, and generally almost naked folks all over the streets and restaurants and tourist attractions, I realized quickly that foreign women, especially the whites, have this unquenchable lust and desire for men who have worked their arsses off to build up their stomachs according to the strongly demanded 6-pack figure.
When I left 9ja, I effectively had only 1 pack! But as a sharp 9ja man wey no go fall una hand to carry last, I quickly registered at a 24HR-Fitness gymnasium, and 80% of my work-outs were dedicated to my stomach. I swear after only about 2 weeks of heavy duty work-outs, my stomach started falling into the shape of 4-packs. Voila! I had arrived! Quick quick I posted one shirtless photo of me on facebook, where I strong my belle well well as I lie down, so taaaay 6-pack comot by force!
Hmmm the result was astounding. I got a job at the biggest nightclub Hawaii can brag about, where on the daily basis I met ladies from almost every country of this world. Come see where I dey deflect every conversation to 6-pack, and sure enough, as soon as we talked about it, and they revealed how much they adored the 6-pack because of the flexibility and strength it affords men in bed, and we made sure to be friends on facebook, and they saw my strong belle 6-pack photo, chai, come see text messages naaaa. The dividends of my 6-pack cannot be mentioned here, but trust that it became VERY hard to find me with a shirt on. Hawaii weather is like Nigeria, so nobody send shirtless person. At the beach, on the street, after work at the club, I was getting the attention of my life especially from white girls! I no fine too much o, but the kind chics wey I carry go because of my 6-pack, na only for TV I been dey see those kind girls before.
As I show Nigeria na, say make i try no wear shirt small, na whisper ppl dey take swear for me say make i go wear cloth abeg! 9ja girls wey I try see to impress with my 6-pack no even get the concept at aaallll, dem go dey yan off point.
So i have decided to ask here, is it a lack of education about the potential of 6-pack that our girls lack? Is it a cultural thing that men cannot be found on the street without shirt even if temperature hot well well for town? Or is it even that our girls prefer the very big 9ja man belle wey na typical evidence of good living?
Please, i can't wait to gerrout again and return to women who will adore my 6-pack belle!
Your opinions are welcome. Oya!
just because all the ribs for ur chest come stand out na im u dey mistake am for six packs abi? sad
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy: girls who don't adore the six packs are looking for the real thing and not looking at a guy superficially
Real thing as in $$$$$ grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

here you go...je 6pack abs

U ppl shd stop generalizin. Its not all 9ja babes. If its not 6packs, I am not touching.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

U ppl shd stop generalizin. Its not all 9ja babes. If its not 6packs, I am not touching.
kitty kat u mean say if my belle big like Jide Kosoko own and my account fat pass Dangote own u no go still toch and rub my belle? cheesy
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okay between 6packs and a six figure bank account, I guess babe over here have made a smart choice.
Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by UjSizzle(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Something has to be constantly practised before it becomes a norm.

How will naija babes adore 6packs when naija guys think the size of their stomachs should be positively correlated with the depth of their pockets? Calling it 'evidence of good living' hmm
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Am lost!!! Werrin b 6-Packs oooo...
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by DExplorer1: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's part of the engagement list given by his in-laws.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

It's part of the engagement list given by his in-laws.
*Faints*
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

where did you see 9ja babes in my post? you generalise way too much angry

sorry o but i only mentioned two categories of girls = oyinbos and 9ja babes. i complained about only 9ja babes. now who else would you have been referring to in ur comment?? do the grammar math and you'll see who's at fault.
anywayz thankx 4 ur comment
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: You need to see something constantly for it to become a norm.

How will naija girls adore 6 packs when naija guys feel the size of the stomachs should have a positive correlation with the depth of their pockets.
strong point
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by cindyrella(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
As much as I adore guys with 6pack, no be 6packs I go chop o!
Something need to go with the 6packs to make the equation balance! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

chai kitty kat lolz you are very much welcome o. lets just pray Daily News is not on your tail
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
Real thing as in $$$$$ grin grin grin grin

wink
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
cindyrella: As much as I adore guys with 6pack, no be 6packs I go chop o!
Something need to go with the 6packs to make the equation balance! grin grin
girl i like u jor
u too honest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes ooo abi no be blackberry or money for crazy rihanna go balance the equation ? grin
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Rooneyboy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
The bank account matter had not been factored into the matter. But I'll oblige and detract to that. Is it not after they appreciate the 6pack and get to know you that they will find out about any bank account, sir? If it's only after they discover a fat account that they fall for your 6pack, then we all know what the true source of their interest is.
Lolz abeg i refuse to believe that our ladies exhibit such archaic thinking. So because I work out all day to stay fit it now means I'll be violent with the ladies? Respectfully, that does not make much sense.
You have a good point about the preference for quickies, but it still does not solve the mystery behind the lack of appreciation for my 6-pack! Hehehh
Ur trying hard to prove me wrong abi ?
Ok, how many of our politicians/business men can u say have 6 packs ?
Farouk lawan comes close but he doesn't have 6 packs , he's more like a biro .
What I'm trying to say in essence is that the real big men in Nigeria have no time for tummy nurturing .
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by kittykat1(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
chai kitty kat lolz you are very much welcome o. lets just pray Daily News is not on your tail
D more reason I insist on six packs. If I can't handle DN alone, I send my 6packed man after his ballon pack.
Re: Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

wink
Ehh guys pls don't mistake my query as meaning that girls should care exclusively about 6-pack abs.
Even in yankee, after they wanna be close to you because of d 6pack, it still takes something extra before a guy scores. I doubt they yankee babes will still be much attracted if the guy displays a lack of brains and an inability to buy her a drink at a nice bar. But the 6pack is always a good starting point to get to know a guy better. In 9ja, it's looking like it's a show-stopper to reveal your abs - especially in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.