Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! (10935 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by KINGwax(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
DailyNews:

Pls don't drink, don't smoke! Nice topic smiley
here comes the saint
Mynd_44: Please smoke and drink. Its your life
OMG! the saint goes gaga!!
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ikekings(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
say no more....
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **lips sealed**
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by KINGwax(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

the kind of Nigerians I like-soft spoken n respectful just like me smiley

keep it up, hun!
onila:

commot from my thread, lousy nigga!
hmmm. Softspoken, she claimed

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by KINGwax(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by KINGwax(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44: How does smoking and drinking make one irresponsible?
Tenderly1: carry a girl, that drinks and smokes to your parents, and hear what they will say.
ikekings: Or rather, when he becomes a father and his son brings back a ”smoker“ and ”drinker“ as a future wife.. What will be his reaction?
mynd_44 is a fuckin hypocrite. I'm surprised u haven't figured. Even the new kids of nairaland knw he is. Ignore him pls.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ikekings(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
KINGwax: mynd_44 is a fuckin hypocrite. I'm surprised u haven't figured. Even the new kids of nairaland knw he is. Ignore him pls.
Ahhh.... You don't mean it? grin grin grin
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: This Onila of a girl sef i tire for you o. it seems you cant resist the urge to tell everybody that you are a virgin at every opportunity abi? even in a thread that has nothing to do with it. nobody knows who you are here. you might be a prostitute and it wouldn't change anything so just save your virginity, if you have one for your husband and shut up here. you claim to be soft spoken yet on your very next comment you called someone a niqqua. the other time you opened a thread about benefits of being a virgin yet you didn't even write any reasonable point. for your info viginity is just the presence of an intact hymen and i can tell you that being one without character is absolute rubbish. i see girls everyday claiming to be virgins but see the way they talk and act? like market sluts and here you are disturbing everybody with your e-virginity. get a life jo! go register for the next JAMB abeg

did I mention being a virgin on this thread wasnt acidosis tat metnioned it

carry yr boring miserable self out my thread. .agbaya!
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
ednut1: guy send me ur account numb, u deserve to get 1000 pounds for dis write up, yeye ugly onila, virgin by condition, all d guys in houston getin white and hispanic p, dey rarely notice d ugly onila, mumu

men like u in real life, i runaway from with speed

what a disgusting bitc-h nigga personality
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
If a guy just looks at me and straight away judges me then he's not worthy of being a friend or a lover.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am not attracted to girls that drink excessively and smoke. . .

It is your life, live it? Bullshit. You can only utter such nonsense if the way you live your life is not a source of concern for people who love you.

It is wrong to cause people emotional pain with the way you live your life. It is also wrong to pollute the air around you because you are selfishly living your life. . .

Smoking is dangerous to the health, and so is excessive drinking. Anyone that doesn't find anything wrong in a lady - a future mother - smoking should be checked in the head. . .
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by hardbody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
The cultures practiced in Nigeria is so beautiful that smoking and drinking isn't part of it, esp for ladies. No sane man will prefer a lady that smokes or drinks except if he's on a 'change-mission' or maybe seeking a fling. In as much as we don't know their backgrounds or reasons-behind, we shouldn't be too quick to judge but help people change.

All my female friends that used to drink and smoke are all married now. I am looking at how best to explain it or reconcile it with the posts here. Life is for the living, if some persons decide they wanna smoke, it is their life, if others wanna drink themselves to stupor, still their life. There are those who still love them for who they are, perhaps it is perception. Whatever it is though, I have no basis or reason for judging what people do with their lives, for starters, it is theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by mobf: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: I am not attracted to girls that drink excessively and smoke. . .

It is your life, live it? Bullshit. You can only utter such nonsense if the way you live your life is not a source of concern for people who love you.

It is wrong to cause people emotional pain with the way you live your life. It is also wrong to pollute the air around you because you are selfishly living your life. . .

Smoking is dangerous to the health, and so is excessive drinking. Anyone that doesn't find anything wrong in a lady - a future mother - smoking should be checked in the head. . .

Sighs...
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: I am not attracted to girls that drink excessively and smoke. . .

pls sir, dis topic is nt romance, pls kindly send it where it belongs, tank sir hehehehehehe
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
+++
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
ednut1: pls sir, dis topic is nt romance, pls kindly send it where it belongs, tank sir hehehehehehe
It has everything to do with romancing a smoker. . .
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila: it is ok to drink occasionally but I hate when I see girls get drunk in the club and forget what happened yesterday entirely

I know many of my 9ja girlfriends who dont drink and smoke but the few that do-i despise them

Naija keeping being classy, beautiful and smart smiley

drinking and smoking aint cool sad
omo no be Rihana be dat?
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
lefulefu:
omo no be Rihana be dat?
yea smiley
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ogugua88: Is Rihanna Nigerian now?
yes nah.she be itshekeri cheesy
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by DExplorer1: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
hardbody:

All my female friends that used to drink and smoke are all married now. I am looking at how best to explain it or reconcile it with the posts here. Life is for the living, if some persons decide they wanna smoke, it is their life, if others wanna drink themselves to stupor, still their life. There are those who still love them for who they are, perhaps it is perception. Whatever it is though, I have no basis or reason for judging what people do with their lives, for starters, it is theirs.
Please, may i know if they still smoke even as married women?
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Bella3(f): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am sure some pple are nt the only virgins here! Why the BROADCAST?

Btw smoking and drinking is irresponsible it shows lack of discipline plus the society regects it.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
lefulefu:
yes nah.she be itshekeri cheesy

Lmao.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bélla3: I am sure some pple are nt the only virgins here! Why the BROADCAST?

Btw smoking and drinking is irresponsible it shows lack of discipline plus the society regects it.

i choose 2 say it. .if u have a problem, screw off
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Goldieluks: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

grin grin
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by StellaBella(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Onila has cometh again,
Well, it depends on the magnitude of the blokous.
Some blokous just need a sip of ogogoro to conquer

But
Some require a bottle of vodka and igbo (weed) cheesy
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by claremont(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm a full-blooded Nigerian male adult and I LOVE girls that smoke and drink in moderation, maybe because I'm a smoker myself. In Nigeria, our culture tends to make us look down on ladies who smoke, this aspect of our culture stems from illiteracy and lack of exposure. At the moment, most of the ladies around me smoke and drink, would it be right for me to now conclude that they are all pieces of thrash?! I think NOT! We need to get over this stone-age mentality that smoking and drinking defines behaviour, because it does not. Most of the greatest people in the world today are smokers and drinkers.

As far as I'm concerned, I have a personal LOVE-LOVE relationship with cigarettes and alcohol; they love me and I love them as well. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Bella3(f): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

ndo, no vex. Bt its wrong for 'virgins' to keep annoucing it. I read that in a book though.
Is it true you're a MAN?:-D
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: It has everything to do with romancing a smoker. . .

the ednuts its just a bleh
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
claremont: I'm a full-blooded Nigerian male adult and I LOVE girls that smoke and drink in moderation, maybe because I'm a smoker myself. In Nigeria, our culture tends to make us look down on ladies who smoke, this aspect of our culture stems from illiteracy and lack of exposure. At the moment, most of the ladies around me smoke and drink, would it be right for me to now conclude that they are all pieces of thrash?! I think NOT! We need to get over this stone-age mentality that smoking and drinking defines behaviour, because it does not. Most of the greatest people in the world today are smokers and drinkers.

As far as I'm concerned, I have a personal LOVE-LOVE relationship with cigarettes and alcohol; they love me and I love them as well. grin
nice one bro, our yeye culture dat has made us stagnant and underdeveloped, maybe its cos oyinbo smoke cos of cold nd to keep mouth busy, while ere we use it to form bad guy

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by kandiikane(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bullshyters!
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
ednut1: nice one bro, our yeye culture dat has made us stagnant and underdeveloped, maybe its cos oyinbo smoke cos of cold nd to keep mouth busy, while ere we use it to form bad guy

i think u like me smiley
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by DICKtator: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
born2fuck: Onila, You are not ashame of yourself, you posted picture of a girl beautiful than you and expecting me to make a bad comment about smoking?

If I see this babe, I go smoke cocaine just to be intimate with her

She should blow that smoke on John Thomas and watch it get excited bout mining
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by topsyking: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okola abi oni ila..I won ask u...do you have a boyfriend
2.Which state are you from
3, Where are you now presently..
I will like to know b4 I tell u my heart feelings about u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Gist Us. / Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display / My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.