Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! (10920 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? / Why 9ja Girls Drink Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
topsyking: Okola abi oni ila..I won ask u...do you have a boyfriend
2.Which state are you from
3, Where are you now presently..
I will like to know b4 I tell u my heart feelings about u
smiley smiley
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by topsyking: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila: smiley smiley
Baby answer my question..boys are not smiling o o o
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Onila and her being a Virgin sef.... I swear I don taya... Oya come for ur award ceremony at Eagles square tomorrow it will air live on CNN so the whole world can know. The funny thing is that na one day you go still lose that hy.men. It may be to ur husband bt na lose u go still lose am with plenty blood.
Back to the topic, I think pple have their own preferences. It is only in Nigeria that we portray morally bankrupt or irresponsible pple with smoking and drinking. Don't u guys watch hollywood films. Women even smoke in those films and they are not seen as irresponsible. Well I guess smoking is a habit. Pple av all sorts of habits.

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: In nigeria, it is seen as irresponsible... How will your parents feel when they notice that the girl you brought home as a future wife ”smokes“ and ”drinks“? In nigeria, everything is wrong with a girl that smokes or drinks...
Actually, my parents dont care. As long as the both of you are happy, have a nice life
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ikekings(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, my parents dont care. As long as the both of you are happy, have a nice life
Huh? Ride on bro... Its your life... Live it the way you like...
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

i think u like me smiley
yeah, u hv jazzed many nairalander, until i see ur pic, i will tink about it, not

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
val_dee:

Yes my sista, according to Onila.

I now believe Onila is a man. He just told us he dosen't like Nigerian girls that smoke.

But on the contrary he likes Americans that smokes.

Onila a man? As in a dude with 3legs and double engines? OMG OMG Onila tell me they're kidding

angry
val_dee:

Yes my sista, according to Onila.

I now believe Onila is a man. He just told us he dosen't like Nigerian girls that smoke.

But on the contrary he likes Americans that smokes.

Onila a man? As in a dude with 3legs and double engines? OMG OMG Onila tell me they're kidding
sad sad sad
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
ednut1: yeah, u hv jazzed many nairalander, until i see ur pic, i will tink about it, not
smiley dont worry am quite attractive cool
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
REALITY101:

angry

sad sad sad

lol hes psycho
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

lol hes psycho

Hello virgin-marry..
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:

Hello virgin-marry..

you mad?
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by shaybebaby(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please, may i know if they still smoke even as married women?
I do and I'm married. I'm well aware it is a bad habit and intend to quit(again) but there is no way it reflects on my morality. My husband knows this hence why he's not too bothered. He'd like me to quit for health reasons not because he thinks a female smoking is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

lol hes psycho

Make me believe you then
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila: If you find my thread silly, pls ignore it

I am tired of all these amebo Nigerian girls hating on my good girl image on NL

being a virgin-does not mean i cant play or joke abt sex

I am a role model 2 so many young girls out there if its pinching you--blast off!
did you or did you not state your e-virginity here. I understand sha. When you lie so much that you cant keep track of the things you say anymore. Funny enough the post you gave this response to said nothing about being a virgin. I guess you think being a role model is the same thing as being a virgin. Go collect your award for eagle square jare. VIRGIN ONILA
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Onila is a virgin because...because....... (FFX2) because she has no vagina! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by shaybebaby(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: did you or did you not state your e-virginity here. I understand sha. When you lie so much that you cant keep track of the things you say anymore. Funny enough the post you gave this response to said nothing about being a virgin. I guess you think being a role model is the same thing as being a virgin. Go collect your award for eagle square jare. VIRGIN ONILA
Brokoto, please leave Onila alone, I believe we have a date tonight. I'm busy dusting off my wooing skills and you are here fighting. angry
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
claremont: I'm a full-blooded Nigerian male adult and I LOVE girls that smoke and drink in moderation, maybe because I'm a smoker myself. In Nigeria, our culture tends to make us look down on ladies who smoke, this aspect of our culture stems from illiteracy and lack of exposure. At the moment, most of the ladies around me smoke and drink, would it be right for me to now conclude that they are all pieces of thrash?! I think NOT! We need to get over this stone-age mentality that smoking and drinking defines behaviour, because it does not. Most of the greatest people in the world today are smokers and drinkers.

As far as I'm concerned, I have a personal LOVE-LOVE relationship with cigarettes and alcohol; they love me and I love them as well. grin

Those people have or will die premature deaths, thanks to smoking. It's not my life though. It's yours. No smoker should smoke around me though as I cherish my days on earth.

Imagine you said people who look down on smokers are illiterates. I guess the people that continue smoking carcinogenic sticks that are found to reduce life by seven minutes with each stick are geniuses.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Bella3(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Those people have or will die premature deaths, thanks to smoking. It's not my life though. It's yours. No smoker should smoke around me though as I cherish my days on earth.

Imagine you said people who look down on smokers are illiterates. I guess the people that continue smoking carcinogenic sticks that are found to reduce life by seven minutes with each stick are geniuses.
GBAM!!
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: did you or did you not state your e-virginity here. I understand sha. When you lie so much that you cant keep track of the things you say anymore. Funny enough the post you gave this response to said nothing about being a virgin. I guess you think being a role model is the same thing as being a virgin. Go collect your award for eagle square jare. VIRGIN ONILA

Did I also tell you that, It takes a role model to advice a model ?! . I am sure no lady will listen to your sermon after going through your pervertic display of words about yourself on sexuality section.
i was replying 2 this comment, mumu
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
join this page everyone smiley. .i am one of the admins

training Nigerian girls 2 be cool

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-girls-are-beautiful-and-the-coolest-girls-in-the-world/218257524957192?fref=ts
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila: join this page everyone smiley. .i am one of the admins

training Nigerian girls 2 be cool

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-girls-are-beautiful-and-the-coolest-girls-in-the-world/218257524957192?fref=ts

A Facebook page that has girl half-naked and posing like 10kobo hookers? undecided

No no no. shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
pDude:

A Facebook page that has girl half-naked and posing like 10kobo hookers? undecided

No no no. shocked

Wow. And I thought you were lying. Rubbish.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Wow. And I thought you were lying. Rubbish.
Y'all mean... grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

you mad?

This is the last time you'll ever get my attention here on nairaland.. no need exchanging words with you..
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
pDude:

No no no. shocked

those are models taking a photo shoot dumbas-s
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Y'all mean... grin

How? By those standards, playboy bunnies are good role models too.
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
onila:

i was replying 2 this comment, mumu
did that comment you replied to talk about being a role model or a virgin? Is virgin another word for role model? You are just an attention seeking person trying to be relevant on NL. I guess nobody pays you any attention in the real world. This will be my last reply to you. I have given you enough of my attention to last you 2 life times. Peace. . .

3 Likes

Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: did that comment you replied to talk about being a role model or a virgin? Is virgin another word for role model? You are just an attention seeking person trying to be relevant on NL. I guess nobody pays you any attention in the real world. This will be my last reply to you. I have given you enough of my attention to last you 2 life times. Peace. . .
join my page smiley
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by daisyella: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hate †ђξ poster not †ђξ topic cheesy
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
daisyella: Hate †ђξ poster not †ђξ topic cheesy

careful... she's a virgin undecided
Re: I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! by onila(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
daisyella: Hate †ђξ poster not †ђξ topic cheesy

why smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.