Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast (10831 Views)

Pls what is the best style On Bed? I wanna f..k / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by faith2kool(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast – Nigerian Woman

Nigerian Lady (Name withheld) says her husband lasts too long in bed, that she need a remedy to make him release fast.

“When i dated my Hubby, During $ex he will cum within 10 minutes, but now he cums not less than 50 minutes, at a point i will just be praying for him to reach orgasm fast.

Early morning sex is always worst because he won’t even cum for hours. This often makes him got to work Late, so now he has completely scraped out early morning $ex.

“Note: My Hubby doesn’t enjoy it when its too long either.

“I am always actively involved in the act and he doesn’t take drugs, I just need a remedy to make him release fast.

source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/31/my-husband-lasts-too-long-in-bed-i-need-a-remedy-to-make-him-release-fast-nigerian-woman/

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin

You don't know how to play with a man that's why.

Before he enters, play with him very well as in touch him allover his body. Tease him and so on, when you see hes all excited and laughing like a jackass, pull him in and ride him. while at it, touch him all over and lick his face, neck and ears with your lips and tongue. Before you know it, he'll cum.

Stop doing it mechanically. Freestyle it.

Please, this lectures is for only married women.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by SultanOfPuna: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Madam, i used to be like your husband..
If your pussy is wet and juicy, I'm not gonna cum soon and end the estacy and enjoyment..Noooo
I will enjoy it to the fullest... Once men cumm they have no interest for sex
My girl hated me for this cuz I will pull out and wait few seconds then dive in to continue enjoyment.
And holding cum for long while fucking makes the orgasm for men much stronger when they finally cum.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Gwagone: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
..... Husband doesn't last long, problems.
Husband last long,,another wahala.
Confused lots.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Tpave(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
grin
Confused lots.
Lol....4 minutes man. This one na Jackie

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tpave:
Lol....4 minutes man. This one na Jackie
..Congratulations to you Mr 4 hours man.

19 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by zexy2030(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
grin

Before he enters, play with him very well as in touch him allover his body. Tease him and so on, when you see hes all excited and laughing like a jackass, pull him in and ride him. while at it, touch him all over and lick his face, neck and ears with your lips and tongue. Before you know it, he'll cum.

chai, u have corrupted my holy eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Tpave(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..Congratulations to you Mr 4 hours man.
Try to understand me. Just trying to compliment your post
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
zexy2030:

chai, u have corrupted my holy eyes.

Like I said, it not for singles. Its only for married couples.

Don't try this if you're not married.

That's the problem I'm having with my ex from years ago. Hes finding it difficult to move on.

Teamcelibate. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
so me were last 22mins nko?
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by zexy2030(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

That's the problem I'm having with my ex from years ago. Hes finding it difficult to move on.

Teamcelibate. cool
mtchwwwwww.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
zexy2030:

mtchwwwwww.

Buahahahaha...why are you pained, boy? cheesy
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tpave:
Try to understand me. Just trying to compliment your post
..Ok sir. No vex
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by spiralwedge(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
In the similar shoes. And always ever hard and ready.
The woman should not be complaining though. There are a few tricks
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by spiralwedge(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Teamcelibate. cool

We should relate
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Allexey(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Maybe while you guys where dating,you where very curvy and hot,and gave him sweet moans,hence the quick ejaculation
But now,you tie wrapper upandan,and during sex,you just spread the legs and pick up your phone...the unlucky guy might actually be trying hard to even cum

Women should learn to keep themselves sexy even after marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by ItooWorWor(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Women too get problem abeg grin grin
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Catchfirez: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
If he's lasting only ten minutes. Your husband is using something, maybe tramadol or something close. What do I even know., It's not normal for a man more than 5mins in first round. 2nd round should be atleast 30mins to an hour. No be competition.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by biazarre(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Catchfirez:
If he's lasting only ten minutes. Your husband is using something, maybe tramadol or something close. What do I even know., It's not normal for a man more than 5mins in first round. 2nd round should be atleast 30mins to an hour. No be competition.
. Rounds are 4 small pikin, mature men start to finish.... then shower n sleep...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
grin

Super story. At a point, my ex began to deny me 2nd round. She say e no dey finish. I will now beg to just do 20mins. grin lailai, after 20mins I go say e remain small make I cum. That small fit reach another 1hr. No amount of touching can change that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by lotman4real(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
I dey laugh U some can last up to or more than 30mins-1hr on a first round without any kind of drugs, it depends on the girl and urself control...
Catchfirez:
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Ballary(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
grin

You have a degree in sexology, Any more better tips.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by iamJ(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Maybe you are too wide grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by areaboys: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
madam me na 30 secs man oooooooooooh , make i come replace oga ? if man quick cum una go complain , e nor quick cum una go complain
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Suck his nipples

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by vibbb: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
If his not lasting long you will complain and call him one minute man; Now he last longer than expected still complaining that it's too much.
Can a man ever satisfy a woman. Still thinking..
Just do your best and leave the rest.
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by DONFASZY(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Women cant never b satisfied

Anyhw dem get am

Complain
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by L0ve: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
To same men lasting is a miracle while to others is a curse undecided.....reminds me of this girl I use to smash she will be stretching neck to suck my nipples while I banter her all so I release....Ah favour wink
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by ArticleBeast: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
biazarre:
. Rounds are 4 small pikin, mature men start to finish.... then shower n sleep...
For real na small boys dey do rounds. Only one quality round don reach.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by Lorenzop: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Most confused set of homo sapiens
Re: My Husband Lasts Too Long In Bed, I Need A Remedy To Make Him Release Fast by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
grin
Confused lots.
hahahahaha, I don't one which one will satisfy them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ] / Should I Quit? (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.