Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

That Awkward Moment When.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When.. (2537 Views)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by cutieisme(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Am not a yahoo boy but just want to put this straight.no gurl want to marry a poor man no jobs in Nigeria and this is 2012 no clean money its either yahoo,rituals,politics which are killers,even those in oil company had to do abradakabra to be able to buy land in lekki.if rich kids can ask there father how he got his money.hmmmm I wish I have the boldness to ask my dad..fear of being disown.ok what am trying to get to his don't judge others cus u don't know what lead them to where they are shikena

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by cutieisme(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Sorry bad spellings just cut my nails and its hard to type on bb.disowned and is etc...
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by Mynd44: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2012
cutieisme: Am not a yahoo boy but just want to put this straight.no gurl want to marry a poor man no jobs in Nigeria and this is 2012 no clean money its either yahoo,rituals,politics which are killers,even those in oil company had to do abradakabra to be able to buy land in lekki.if rich kids can ask there father how he got his money.hmmmm I wish I have the boldness to ask my dad..fear of being disown.ok what am trying to get to his don't judge others cus u don't know what lead them to where they are shikena
Slap yourself
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by Theben(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Slap yourself
lolz, help me tell am o, perhaps he woke up at the wrong side of his bed or had a nightmare
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2012
How come no one took pictures of the range rover?
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by Mynd44: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Theben:
lolz, help me tell am o, perhaps he woke up at the wrong side of his bed or had a nightmare
He is sleeping on okada
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by Mynd44: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2012
obowunmi: How come no one took pictures of the range rover?
How were they sure he was a yahoo boy?
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by Truckpusher(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2012
cutieisme: Am not a yahoo boy but just want to put this straight.no gurl want to marry a poor man no jobs in Nigeria and this is 2012 no clean money its either yahoo,rituals,politics which are killers,even those in oil company had to do abradakabra to be able to buy land in lekki.if rich kids can ask there father how he got his money.hmmmm I wish I have the boldness to ask my dad..fear of being disown.ok what am trying to get to his don't judge others cus u don't know what lead them to where they are shikena
igbo smoking is dangerous to your health.
Re: That Awkward Moment When.. by cutieisme(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Truckpusher na u give me igbo abi?ologogoro @mynd y sud I?u holy pass?were

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Wrong/right? / Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? / Women And Men In Need Of Secreet Relationship Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.