Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (15193 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / I Found Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
SimplySEA: ;
wow.... Man U made it sound lik a sport, and i'm charged already! But for d records na she hurt me o! She jiltted....! I tink she's havin it rough out there and scared of d scar she left behind!

The person that tolerates and forgives more is bigger; I know one time you did call her baby, Be the grown-up lol
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by NEROSKY(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
the reason why is very hard to find love hear is that NL is not socializing, if someone have to send you an sms ,he/she will have to 2 go 2ru email, thats so so dry n bored..
Anyway, na 1 pesin i dey trip 4 in NL ,even if she no send me
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Interesting.......drinking my garri, watching dz battles, so many punches already lol
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nawa ooo... Am i the only one that is in love on this nairaland ni?
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Una wan finish ido 4 here, wetin she abi na he do una na?
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Am i the only one that is in love on this nairaland ni?

Who re U̶̲̥̅̊ in love with bro
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by phunmydahdah(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
richarts: i tried to find... tried real hard... no shame so lemme admit... tried it with slimyem but you know one of us was faithless. bt i feel it can work... i mean one can find love here. pm me if ur interested in a defined relationship. visionary guy, futuristic, romantic, god fearing, not too ''big'' job... you know... ib base but work in Lag... up to you babes.

lest I forget, most girls here are obviously pretenders and we guys know u are. we laugh at it. at your being fake.
it Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ like u r takin chances wit ur future I dnt believe in dis online stuffs, some I dnt see and d pretending aspect I can cope wit pretenders cos I hate to pretend. Gud luck to u anyways
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
nosa gold:

Who re U̶̲̥̅̊ in love with bro
Baby!!! Where ever you are... If you are reading this topic... I need your reply over here...
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
She nor fit try A̶̲̥̅♏ na, I dey wait
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
nosa gold: She nor fit try A̶̲̥̅♏ na, I dey wait
Lol... Dey wait ooo...
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Ijaygunners(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
:Pask lefulefu and 190ask lefulefu and 190ask lefulefu and 190
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ijaygunners: :Pask lefulefu and 190ask lefulefu and 190ask lefulefu and 190

Nne hw far na?
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by vivianc(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Baby!!! Where ever you are... If you are reading this topic... I need your reply over here...
Honeym.......I'm here.
@Nosa Gold...he is in love with me and I love him right back! Did I answer ur question now?
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Olayexy: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Cool down why are you so harsh on guys,you are lady,but you don't need to insult people you don't see phisical but you chat through the interne,just stay cool my ladyt
foluberry:

Ur command of language shows how sophisticated u are and its so obvious u kno so much about class. Lwkmd
foluberry:

Ur command of language shows how sophisticated u are and its so obvious u kno so much about class. Lwkmd
[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]You can find a true love on nairaland but you will need to sweat and forget your papa name,as for me am friendly and cute just don't trust ladies for unknown reason,but there will be a day i will find one on nairaland and the day will be coolYou can find a true love on nairaland but you will need to sweat and forget your papa name,as for me am friendly and cute just don't trust ladies for unknown reason,but there will be a day i will find one on nairaland and the day will be cool like ever,and i will say "i love you baby".
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by piragirl(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
You might not find love on NL,
but if you look closely,you might find *NAIRA BABE*
but you must find something
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Honeym.......I'm here.
@Nosa Gold...he is in love with me and I love him right back! Did I answer ur question now?
Aha!!!! @nosa gold you hear am?
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Jayboy124: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Most times I don't get what finding love means. Have you found a girl you love on NL? Have you found a girl who loves you NL? Have you found a girl in are in a relationship with?

There're lotta nice girls so it's possible people have found love. Again, most people probably won't mention if they have. Here looks like it'll have lotta secret affairs going on. Lotta one night stands. A few one night sits.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Honeym.......I'm here.

Hw do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw he loves U̶̲̥̅̊? Answer me
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Aha!!!! @nosa gold you hear am?

Oya hw U̶̲̥̅̊ take knw say she love U̶̲̥̅̊? Ngwanu ansme
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayorh4you:

i no u r weird. Uv long been disowned by ur fada cuz of ur wayward n sorrowful life. So i dnt expect u 2 respect sm1 else's fada. Tnx 4 showin NDer's wu u rli r
imma kip prayin 4 u cuz datz all u nid...... Omo ale.
Hold up! No b zoo ur biological fada dey? Am sure ur real name na antab d first son of Rajeev d world famous gorilla.U included my folks in ur last quote and all I said was...I pity ur fada. Y u angry? Na my fault ur fada is classed as iT? Abeg clear mehn... person! I don't do folks o! But if ur deranged self can keep my folks out of it, I'll surely dive in to locate d rodents u call parents.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lol... You really don't want to know.... She's my baby mama...
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Sunbellar: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
nosa gold: I met this on nl 2010, I won't say her name....we talked on d phone 4 so long cuz I wasn't in 9ja then
I came bek Ť☺ see her in november 2010. Wen I arrived at muritala muhamed airport on Ŧħåϯ faithful day, I called her on her cellphone...this was our conversation

♍ε̲̣̣̣̥...hi gerl! Its ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ kenny, I'm at d airport nw
Girl....omg! U̶̲̥̅̊ have arrived....I can't wait Ť☺ see U̶̲̥̅̊
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥....are U̶̲̥̅̊ coming Ť☺ pick ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up?
Girl....of cousre hun, I'm on my way nw
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ .....Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† U̶̲̥̅̊ putting on? U̶̲̥̅̊ might look diff in real life
Gerl....ummmm...I'm putting on a blue jeans nd a white shirt

30mins later, I saw this tiny girl coming, I called my girl's cellphone, Ť☺ my amazement d tiny ugly thing brot out her phone and I was like, WTF!.....I switched off my fone cuz I had Ť☺ move a bit closer Ť☺ check if my eyes were decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, when I got close Ť☺ her I jux had a change of mind, I flinged d simcard outter mah phone and left.......I was so dissappointed Ŧħåϯ †ђξ gerl I fell inlove wit had been decieving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit another person's pic

Nairalanders....this is my story...share yours
O boy, u said it all. I ve tried it too and one old ugly small girl/lady who is much older than myself appeared. I had to put on a histrionic display of affection and deleted her contact immediately i left the scene.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=18pt]Plenty.
But one came with excess baggage that was an extra luggage that nearly made me miss my flight until I left her baggage for other desperate touts of romance in Nsukka, Calabar, Uyo, Abuja and other places to carry the loads.[/size]

Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by nosagold(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sunbellar: O boy, u said it all. I ve tried it too and one old ugly small girl/lady who is much older than myself appeared. I had to put on a histrionic display of affection and deleted her contact immediately i left the scene.

Na d game βξ dat, jux leave em at d scene ther
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
phunmy dahdah:
it Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ like u r takin chances wit ur future I dnt believe in dis online stuffs, some I dnt see and d pretending aspect I can cope wit pretenders cos I hate to pretend. Gud luck to u anyways

Futureke?... Whats this men?... Heck!!!... God forbid o & goodluck for where?... Hmmm make I no talk too much sha... All I know is whether any1 accepts or not, love can be found anywia.
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
amyg:
Who b berem?mtsheeeew.but chucks y r u jealous nah?if u want us 2 woo u,say so
cheesy
Haba I no jealous na,I just dey talk say make you watch your back oooo
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by CzarChris(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
i believe in polygamy, i've got cuddlmii nd just concluded a pre-nupe with pendo*cocks AA12* who wan try angryi believe in polygamy, i've got cuddlmii nd just concluded a pre-nupe with pendo*cocks AA12* who wan try
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Tworld84(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Adanyebe: THe name CYNTHIA OSUKOGWU still rings a bell to all girls
well spoken!
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by toria1980(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayorh4you:

i no u r weird. Uv long been disowned by ur fada cuz of ur wayward n sorrowful life. So i dnt expect u 2 respect sm1 else's fada. Tnx 4 showin NDer's wu u rli r
imma kip prayin 4 u cuz datz all u nid...... Omo ale.

Seriously, dis is weird (omo ale), u shouldn't be too harsh on ladies...
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Ayorh4you(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
NEROSKY:
i neva still biliv say dat pesin na gurl, like seriously
i mean Idowuogbo(f)

she so possesed. Me sure say her parent dey regret her birth. Lets dedicate a day 2 fast n pray 4 her cuz she rli nids all NDles'r help
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ayorh4you:

she so possesed. Me sure say her parent dey regret her birth. Lets dedicate a day 2 fast n pray 4 her cuz she rli nids all NDles'r help
Ur fada!
Re: Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? by Ayorh4you(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
foluberry:

u muumuu die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fulani Or Yoruba? / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.