Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze (18718 Views)

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Rochas Moves To Demolish HOT FM Radio,Re-allocates Dr.Njemanze's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2012
That's what happens when you vote di'ck-heads into office
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Wow, she has raised some really sensible issues here. When did Nigeria start imposing dress codes?
Which laws in Nigeria make prostitution illegal?
What the eff are soldiers doing on the streets arresting people over their dresses?
Who the hell gave those boys scout the power to arrest?
How do you differentiate between a normal club goer and a LovePeddler?
Since when did it become legal to arrest people and hold them without trial?
I thought only the police had the rights to arrest and detain. When did that change? Or did I miss the memo on that?
Any military man on patrol without a name tag is a FRAUD and should be treated as such. Dang that's why I love Lagos

Simple questions Nigerian fucktards like sagan17@hotmail cannot even develop in his cretinous mind.

Products of a failed education system.

Baboon citizens of a Banana republic.

Dumbfucks that pray for people that destroy their lives.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2012
^^
The stu'pidity displayed on NL by some people is just annoying. Imagine some fo'ols saying why was she dressed like that and such mor'ons will claim to be educated. They should have their balls removed so they dont reproduce. Lawd know we already have enough idi'ots already.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2012
ijebabe:
I don't know who in office can even answer these questions! Who is accountable in our government when things like this happen?
Some dumb fvcks woke up one morning and decided to be a nuisance and a whole state, scrap that, THE capital, has to pay for it!

The cretinous leaders of the Baboons are busy chasing the baboons' daughters, appearing on Ovation to show their loot and travelling domestically and internationally to attend Owambe parties as big (wo)men.

Then you have the cretins protesting who drew Muhammed's pant or what someone said about Muhammed 9000 miles away.

https://www.nairaland.com/1055684/protesters-burn-us-flag-kano/2#12287083
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2012
I already said I can't laugh grin
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2012
Sagamite:

The cretinous leaders of the Baboons are busy chasing the baboons' daughters, appearing on Ovation to show their loot and travelling domestically and internationally to attend Owambe parties as big (wo)men.

Then you have the cretins protesting who drew Muhammed's pant or what someone said about Muhammed 9000 miles away.

https://www.nairaland.com/1055684/protesters-burn-us-flag-kano/2#12287083
Bunch of ret'ards. We won't protest serious issues but issues that does not concern us. Most of the fo'ols dont even know what the internet is not to talk about them watching the video and yet they are crying like hungry dogs.
I wonder why killing fo'ols ain't legal
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2012
A reason I find no point in going to Politics section. Too many uneducated educated people.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Bunch of ret'ards. We won't protest serious issues but issues that does not concern us. Most of the fo'ols dont even know what the internet is not to talk about them watching the video and yet they are crying like hungry dogs.
I wonder why killing fo'ols ain't legal

This plus eugenics is not a bad idea!

Bloody baboons!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Sagamite:

This plus eugenics is not a bad idea!

Bloody baboons!
Seriously. They should lined up and used as target practice
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't want to spoil my mood this morning by commenting angry
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2012
ijebabe: I don't want to spoil my mood this morning by commenting angry
Too late lady
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Too late lady
I swear grin
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijebabe:
I swear grin
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by DorothyNjemanze: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
luvinhubby: I find this story hard & difficult to believe, soldiers don't patrol streets arresting people, she mentioned man-o-war, police and soldiers, which kain combination be dat?
Which group, division, squad or station arrested you. What reason did they give?
The story is flawed, nevertheless should be investigated.

luvinhubby: I find this story hard & difficult to believe, soldiers don't patrol streets arresting people, she mentioned man-o-war, police and soldiers, which kain combination be dat?
Which group, division, squad or station arrested you. What reason did they give?

As at last year, these people were operating with policemen. The people that assaulted me had soldiers wearing combat uniforms, helmets and carrying assault riffles. There were also man o'war men in uniforms with them and people in plain clothes. There are videos on youtube exposing these people's style of operation. Many women married and unmarried have their phones taken from them daily and are raped. Currently, there are 27 children between 8 and 15 years who were raped by therse people. These children were abducted at gunpoint after school hours for hawking things as banana and groundnuts, raped by different members of the teams till night and pushed out of moving vehicles or abandoned in schools. It is fast becoming a trend and worse by the minute and must be stopped! Knowing that women in Nigeria fear stigmatization is the main thing these people hide behind. We need to encourage people to start speaking out!!!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by DorothyNjemanze: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
fluid26: [size=26pt]This hogwash lacks an iota of intelligence! Rubbish!![/size]

I hope you feel proud of yourself. Must things get this bad before people take proper action? For all those who live trying to discredit other people's truths, this is what happens: you promote abusive trends!

If Government had Acted On the Nollywood actress" Dorothy Njemanze’s Assault….This wouldn't have happened ..http://dorothynjemanzefoundation.org/home/if-govt-acted-on-dorothy-njemanzes-assault
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by DorothyNjemanze: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is what abduction of women in Abuja has graduated into.

If Government had Acted On the Nollywood actress" Dorothy Njemanze’s Assault….This wouldn't have happened ..http://dorothynjemanzefoundation.org/home/if-govt-acted-on-dorothy-njemanzes-assault

Some video stories of women abduction and violation in #abuja. https://vimeo.com/58186114

And this is how sensitive the FCT minister is to all of this:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/fct-budgets-n5bn-for-prostitutes-destitutes/
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by DorothyNjemanze: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
DorothyNjemanze: This is what abduction of women in Abuja has graduated into.

Some video stories of women abduction and violation in #abuja. https://vimeo.com/58186114
The videos are best viewed on PCs, ipads.. They are also on 4shared in mp4 for mobile phones.

And this is how sensitive the FCT minister is to all of this:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/fct-budgets-n5bn-for-prostitutes-destitutes/
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
DorothyNjemanze:

As at last year, these people were operating with policemen. The people that assaulted me had soldiers wearing combat uniforms, helmets and carrying assault riffles. There were also man o'war men in uniforms with them and people in plain clothes. There are videos on youtube exposing these people's style of operation. Many women married and unmarried have their phones taken from them daily and are raped. Currently, there are 27 children between 8 and 15 years who were raped by therse people. These children were abducted at gunpoint after school hours for hawking things as banana and groundnuts, raped by different members of the teams till night and pushed out of moving vehicles or abandoned in schools. It is fast becoming a trend and worse by the minute and must be stopped! Knowing that women in Nigeria fear stigmatization is the main thing these people hide behind. We need to encourage people to start speaking out!!!
Jesus! shocked
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
So now I am worried
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
I am still surprised at how grown men will want to make a nuisance out of themselves just for sex.
Is that the destiny they have carved out for themselves
Mscheeew!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
ijebabe: I am still surprised at how grown men will want to make a nuisance out of themselves just for sex.
Is that the destiny they have carved out for themselves
Mscheeew!
annoying
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2013

Radio Nigeria aired a prog on women who were ra**ped by army officials for no just cause! If u r seen walking alone, they'll bundle u to their truck, and ra*pe u! Even the NHRC had to step in after d prog was aired. They actually don't need a reason to arrest u! They are beasts moving around in uniforms! This woman has always been in d forefront of the fight against molestations and its a pity she had to fall a victim.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 05, 2013
double3: This story is incomplete..she must have done something that attracted the attention of the uniform men...just my humble idea

The story is complete.......witnessed a scene like that before where a policeman who was drunk was mobbed for rough-handling a woman/Ashy(held her by her collar all thru the breast......Damit,the lady was really Held up-there breathing heavily ,sobbing......He wanted to bundle her into His awaiting patrol van but the Mob no gree,He threatened to shoot and started cocking d Gun among other shakara.......Later,released the woman after the mob begged and stood their ground!!!......Though,Heard the woman too first form for the police.....like......''who u be''/''u know who I be''.......''if u touch me u go regret am''........ The ''COU'' with all form of ''U know who I be'' !!!!

They know where the ashy are but they will only go there for their Dues!!!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by AtheistD(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2013
I think there is more to all this than meets the eye. This has little to do with prostitution. It is more to do with INDECENT DRESSING. The indecent dressing law is a very sinister aspect of Sharia law. Since Sharia law was never achieved in some states this has been creeping up in non Sharia northern states. Expect a nationwide action similar to this.

Also indecent dressing and prostition do not go hand in hand. Prostitution is diverse and there are many causes. There are also many ways a woman can prostitute themselves so this will only change their methods at most. Social media and the internet is the new way to meet potential clients, dating sites too.

The govt has to really dedicate time and effort to tackle this appropriately as well as work with ngos.

My last thoughts.... prostitution will increase rather than decrease because it is directly related to decadence and poverty.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
donroxy:

The story is complete.......witnessed a scene like that before where a policeman who was drunk was mobbed for rough-handling a woman/Ashy(held her by her collar all thru the breast......Damit,the lady was really Held up-there breathing heavily ,sobbing......He wanted to bundle her into His awaiting patrol van but the Mob no gree,He threatened to shoot and started cocking d Gun among other shakara.......Later,released the woman after the mob begged and stood their ground!!!......Though,Heard the woman too first form for the police.....like......''who u be''/''u know who I be''.......''if u touch me u go regret am''........ The ''COU'' with all form of ''U know who I be'' !!!!

They know where the ashy are but they will only go there for their Dues!!!

You are a person!

You are a person because I can spot the mentality behind your person post.

So what if the woman tried to warn them off?

So you think they would be justified to go and pick the ashies instead of 'ordinary' women?

You are a person!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by SirChidex: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
double3: This story is incomplete..she must have done something that attracted the attention of the uniform men...just my humble idea

I listened to her on radio this morning and according to her, she saw them malhandling and old woman that sells boiled corn @ banex plaza, and when she tried to find out what was happening, they turned to her and her 9 years old child.... Its just so unfair of people
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
The average Nigerian citizen's life is often similar to a Christmas chicken. The day you run out of luck you are attacked and viciously treated in your own country.

In Nigeria the rule of law is upside down. In other nations you are innocent until proved guilty, but here you are guilty until proved innocent.

It appears that Nigeria has the worst case of government hypocrisy and mismanagement. Imagine hawkers submitting their bodies to government agents so that after 'sampling' they can be allowed to trade.

Honestly things are not looking good.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sir_Chidex:

I listened to her on radio this morning and according to her, she saw them manhandling and old woman that sells boiled corn @ banex plaza, and when she tried to find out what was happening, they turned to her and her 9 years old child.... Its just so unfair of people
This was the experience of an innocent Nigerian citizen on Wednesday 18th December 2013. She was lucky to know highly placed people or else we will not have heard her story until 3 months time when the crude judicial process in Nigeria has finished with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / Photos From Governor Umar Ganduje's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.