Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,430 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75451 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2008
hi femo,and who told you hitv is not working on it's activation process.it's not everything they must tell you.soon,hopfully by mid-october,or b4 then you will feel and see the impact.watch this space,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by linksman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ urfriend,
haaaa!!!!! shocked you don start with "SOON" again.
anyways sha, i wish u "soonest perfomance" grin grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by gboyesh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hello Urfriend
Please can you help me out  , my recently re reactivated subscription has just KAPUT!!!!
Its been showing "No Access" since yesterday , and i KNOW that i have paid up for at least the next Two months( frm my initial subscription which i requested be deactivated some time ago) . Is it sumpt with the decoder or the subscription , as it is i have no reciept or such that i can lay my hands on as its been ages since i started my subscription !!!
So, Can yOU HELP OUT ?  Card No. is 01710001113-3
Hope ta hear frm you a.s.a.p ??
Tanz!!! sad
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
@urfriend

oga,i had d same no access msg on my screen yesterday.Now i'v paid 4k through gtbank ASPAMDA branch[teller 23944] .smart card nos is 017100050008/awodele abiodun d name.here's hopin i get reactivated soonest angry angry angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
@maskuraid,
Hi don't you think these private stuffs are better pass using mail?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
@urfriend,
this ma, quest thing (or what is the name of that sub mgt system they acquired) not going to work?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
ilugunboy, they are slow, very slow
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2008
hi all any activation request be done at www.hientertainment.tv,or via the hitv site.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2008
please i have not been able to watch any channels on my hitv since early this morning.How do i knw if this is deactivation,i knw i bot it sumtimes this period last mth and my friend that we bought it same time is still using his.Also is it possible i pay 2mr and get activated immediately.Can imagine missin man liverpool mayne

Pls who has urfriend email and phone number pls
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
hi ilugunboy,the magnaquest guys just started work.as i said yesterday,subscribers  will start filling the impact by early october.time,time time,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
hi kay_pumpin,pay your subscription early 2moro at gt bank and it will be up b4 u know it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ myfriend, thanks for the immdiate response

Also my fox news channel hasnt been talkin for 2days now and whats the gtb acct # for hitv.U mean i dnt have to go to thier office if i make payment as early as 9 tmr??please confirm this o as i will KILL you via this medium if i miss the saturday round of prem matches
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ urfriend

do u YIM,send me ur email address or fone number pls to kay_pumpin79@yahoo.com pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2008
@kay,
just go to any Gtb and tell them you want to pay hitv sub, you will be given an hitv customised teller.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ ilungun thanks. But really is it adviseable i pay and wait for activation or pay n go to hitv(not as if i like it).My decoder is 2.0.7 but manufacturer date is feb 08 thus it needs upgrade frm whatgu guys have been sayin here.Thus my fear is if this will affect immediate activation even if i make payment earlier.Hey av heard a lot abt late activate here.

Also my fox news hasnt been talkin,just seein mere pics .Is it just mine or is urs like that??

How can get to talk to you or my friend
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ilugunboy
anyone trin 2 steal ma id is just on his own.m not a rich dude na, so wat 'll they get.thx 4 d advise sha.wats poppin?bn a while, i hope i gert reconected soonest, man u /liverpool must not pass me, tongue
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by femzy(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2008
any one notice that hitv has isuues since yesterdaymorning, maybe cos of the rain, mine aint showing ooooooo, urfriend where are you, na one year subscription i pay ooooo, abeg come to my aid if it isnt a general issue!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2008
Hello Urfriend,

I need your help. My HiTV is displaying no access, I bought the system last year, I think November when the cable platform was introduced.
Has my subscription expired or is this a fault from HiTV?
I need to talk to you, please SEND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO MY EMAIL: donaremu@go.com. cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2008
hi kay_pumpin,for your foxnews,press the audio button on your remote control,then select left,right or stero.thank you.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2008
hi all,as i have always said,all activation requests be done at info@hientertainment.tv, or via the site www.hitv.com.ng.thank you.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
hi all,please,please always make sure you pay your subscription on time at any branch of gtbank.also make sure your decorder is upgraded to 2.05 or the very latest 2.07.the upgrade can be done at no fee,at hitv and dealer offices nationwide.for a list of hitv dealers check www.hitv.com.ng/dealers.php
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
This is just for those who castigate FEMI(Technical Guy in hitv).From my own obeservation the guy is nice because i was there at HITV office yesterday for the upgrade of my decorder and it took me less than 20 min to upgrade my decorder. Please we shld give him time because he is the only guy there managing the technical aspect now.

Urfriend this is for you, Please when are they going to add more channels?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
urfriend:

hi all,please,please always make sure you pay your subscription on time at any branch of gtbank.also make sure your decorder is upgraded to 2.05 or the very latest 2.07[b].the upgrade can be done at no fee,at hitv and dealer offices nationwide.for a list of hitv dealers check www.hitv.com.ng/dealers.php[/b]

It cost 1k to upgrade bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
@blue,

how you dey brov. are you sure it cost 1k?, i paid nothing.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
Did you take it to their office @ E/M? I just called one of their agents and GBAM! he told me it costs 1k to upgrade because he also paid to get the software from them.

How ya dey? How Madame?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
yes i took it to eb/metta, during the week (week days are better to transact biz there). did't pay an amt. sure you have to pay the installer now for all his troubles grin.

Madam is fine. chopping my money . howz is yours?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
i'll rather pay the installer than go all the way to E3 and get it upgraded. Madam is fine too. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
what version is he given you 2.05 or the latest 2.07?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2008
with the 2.07 version of the software, you gets subtittle for zee cinema and honestly some of those indians stuff can be interesting with subtittle. Though i noticed some drop in sharpness level with some of the hi-channels especially with scenes with flashing lights
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
I will not settle for anything less than the 2.07. I want to understand all those grammar wey those Indians dey yarn grin grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by extommix(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
hi all,
i want to know if it is possible to upload hitv decorder latest version on the internet so that we could download it from there and do the upgrade ourself with flash drive?
i just transfer my hitv decorder software upgrade for v2.05 to my flash drive,so i want to know if it is possible to do the same for the lastest version (september v2.07)
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2008
hi all,for now the upgrade can be do by wire to wire.please don't use flash drives for the latest and best upgrade 2.07.,because of it's advice software it will damage your system.the upgrade comes with the following features-auto scan when ever you off/on your decorder,so u will not need to alway scan your system.subtitling,please when you are on zee cinema press the yellow buttom and select [press OK]on english.plus the epg facilities[please note this service is till under testing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.