Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75283 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
d less info u disclose d better in dis our kontri, shebi presido sef sic and dem still dey bobo us.i just hope d issues get sorted out b4 p/ship resumes.as per sharin channels,i really dnt blv hitv has any dt gtv wuld want for now, since they [gtv] already do p/ship.it probably wont add anythingy 2 their own bouquet.never say never though.m hopin they [hitv] wont w8 4 DAARSAT[o yeah] to do 2 dem wat they dd 2 dstv b4 they buckle up and give us more [oliver twiat na our brother].naija pple want evry 4 nada,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
I find it strange that urfriend has so far stayed away from the thread for a while.

Is the bobo tired of defending hitv now?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
no b like dt na.d guy's around.rmba he still shared d news abt d website last week.m sure he's just waitin to give us good news as per added channels.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
yes, maskuraid but its because of his help to people and constant info and assurances that this thread has become very useful.

Whether good news or not so good news, we need to hear from insiders , a little info on what is happening.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
tru talk
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
hi all,please note that the technical issue on saturday was from eutelsat not hitv,right now they are working on it.setanta should hopefully be on b4 sunday.kidsco to follow,then discovery october.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by segundash(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2008
thanks urfriend. Its better to hear something than nothing at all,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2008
@urfriend

thx 4 d info, u have just made my wknd.i hope it turns out well.frm wat i see d qlity of d dove channel seems 2 have improved.is it me or is it tru?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2008
its been long since i read this thread but definitely a lot of things came up here,urfriend,when is the subtitle for zee cinema coming for those using hitv decode?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2008
hi all,the subtitling will soon be ready.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2008
hi all,the subtitling will soon be ready,under testing
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2008
urfriend,

Please i hope they will sort this breaking pictures issue before the European leagues restart next week?

Its not encouraging to watch football with the cracks and glitz on the pictures. Its like watching a movie or football on a scratched, pirated CD.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2008
hi niyi09,as i said b4 the problem of saturday and sunday was not a hitv issue,eutelsat had a technical fault.b4 next fixtures it will be solved.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by adewoyin: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2008
pls can someone tell update me on wat happen to hitv scrambler,since saturday the system as collapse as per if u pay u cannt be activate immediately,most guy as per since sfriday the card as nt yet activated,kindly ask my chairman most respected tony shubairu looking 4,pls do something better on dis,proudly nigeria,pls dont let this company go down pls
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by adewoyin: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2008
pls dis company as really give hope to many installer here in lagos,truly nigeria proudly nigeria,pls kindly let support nigeria dream,pls if any one can give me any answer kindly call 08029461534.pls we are waiting 4 best in hitv or better,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ urfriend

Hi,
I really need your help.
I've paid for renewal of my subscription for over 48hours and nothing has happened thus far.
Could you please help do something about it?
I heard the activation link was down but has since been fixed but my sub is still not up.
Could you send your contact details 2 me by email?
I promise it'll be kept confidential.
Email addy is dre81us@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by okomogo(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2008
@urfriend.Help me out,my channels are not showing the information (EPG) and i saw it on one of your dealers office three day ago when i went to collect my card.please help me.Thank you for sheldinglight on issues on this forum.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by fastmoney(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2008
What happens when there is more dissatisfaction than satisfaction? closure init?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2008
hi okomogo,if u are in lagos bring your decorder to hitv office,go to the technical section and request from the guy there for your decorder to be upgraded to the very latest software for subtitle.

note-this for for those with hitv branded decorder.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2008
hi urfriend,

is there any other way out of going to hitv office - i need to upgrade as well, to receive the epg and subtittle. i dread the idea of going to that place angry
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by gentysho(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
The only thing good about them is the priemiership soccer.nothing else
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by gboyesh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
so, what happens to those of us with strong decoders , abi , we dont watch indian films angry
na wah oh!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
@gboyesh

urfriend said its for those with Hitv branded decoders meaning that those with Strong decoders dont have the problem.

Read from a number of pages back and you will get the message.

Also someone listed how to get the subtitle with Strong decoder.

But you need to read some pages back of this thread
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2008
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
hi all,please please, this correct upgrade is the mother of all other upgrade.it does more than just upgrade.it is for subtitling,auto scanning,epg,etc. and with it hitv will be able to do OVER THE AIR[OTA] upgrades anytime without the use of flash or wire.anytime hitv adds a new channel your decorder will automatically scan when ever you off/on the decorder,that way saving you the stress.

PLS NOTE THE UPGRADE IS WIRE TO WIRE AND NOT FLASH.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Valo29: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
for us wit d strong decoders,we still have to scann every nite, o ma se o cry!!!!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
wat if u r not in lagos,how do pple outside lagos get the upgrade,my decoder version is 1.04,is that d latest
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
the latest is 2.0.7 september 2008.if u are outside lagos the upgrade will soon be in your area[dealer].
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ urfriend

Whats the situation with hitv subscriber activation?
Seems like we've all paid a bundle of money and noone at hitv give s a rat's ass.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ahwuyen(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2008
THIS IS COMPLETE HI RUBBISH. why silence on activation. it is 12 days now after paying my monthly subscription, yet no activation for how long shall we wait. i think regulatory body in the country should be informed about this development [tt][/tt]
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2008
hi all,
My hitv finally came up this morning after a lot had been said and done.
Hitv have quite a job on their hands if they're to satisfy their customers.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by okomogo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2008
@URFRIEND.Thank you very much for all the info,but my card that iwas just activated after payment last week is telling me cant desramble,As for the upgrading, im in portharcourt and i would like to know if its free or how much wil be estimate for the upgrade.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.