Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (82686 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
^^ **Serves him his Treats**

Oga u never pay me for the Dry meat u chop yesterday o
angry angry

i_am_saheed: @El; am good bruv...really had a great day...wah bout you?...n whos this nigger that does not know the diff btwn computer village n d-pub?

Am doing fine -- Let the Guy make his Business moves at least its worth, considering the fact that only Fumigators and Coffin sellers visited here under Jackpot realm grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by beldcat(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
hey guyz i dis funny quote/joke it goes like

"my fellow nigerians,due to the recession, to save on energy costs
the light at the end of the tunnel will be turn off"-GEJ.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Kingso23: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
stroll into bar nd picked d high stool in front of d canter *ehem bar man cn i hve a bottle of Amarula and a plate of frid meat pls* looks around d rum and sighted a guy drinking sachet water ' hei bar man is dt guy ovr there ok'....
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kingso23: stroll into bar nd picked d high stool in front of d canter *ehem bar man cn i hve a bottle of Amarula and a plate of frid meat pls* looks around d rum and sighted a guy drinking sachet water ' hei bar man is dt guy ovr there ok'....

Thats his 3 bags now and i think he's drunk
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Kingso23: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
El Guapo:

shocked
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Um, Our dear estemeed Customers.

Its with great disdain that i announce to u that Our Cow Meat sales would be putted on an abrupt hold for the time been.
This is down to the stiff challenge we get from the creature while trying to Kill it. The last time i tried, the Cow almost gave me the Undertaker's RIP Smackdown.

If there's any of u that has bagged in Phd in Karate Or Kungfu, pls do come up with ur Application Letter & CV, u're guaranteed a Butchers post here.

Regards.

El Guapo
Jokes Sec Pub Director
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2013
el guapo...i am a trained cow butcherer...walai i started killin cow at d age of seven from kaduna...den i was transpad to borno..i kill cow soooteeee..some ppl wey say dia name na boko ha ram say mk i cum join dem buh me no dy kill am por ram na only cow ah dey kill...i don dey kill cow now por 20yrs walai...jus gimme d job...if cow see u por market dem go run
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2013
Larryfly: el guapo...i am a trained cow butcherer...walai i started killin cow at d age of seven from kaduna...den i was transpad to borno..i kill cow soooteeee..some ppl wey say dia name na boko ha ram say mk i cum join dem buh me no dy kill am por ram na only cow ah dey kill...i don dey kill cow now por 20yrs walai...jus gimme d job...if cow see u por market dem go run

Hmmmm **Looks at him Closely**

You sound Determined and i love the energy in ya Speech.

You've got the Job!

Lemme see u here tomorrow with ur tools -- U'd start off with this stubborn Cow below, he's refused to be killed for like 2years now
angry

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2013
New here. Just wanna have fun.

*drives into the vip garage with a brand new hummer jeep. Looking around, I can see from left and right staring peeps. Hmmm*

*Enters beer parlour. Sat down with a hot smoking old woman*

*calls on to El Guapo* Oga, give me peper soup with cow head, and cat fish. *El Guapo going to, calls him back*
Please add HI-malt and spirit too.

*El Guapo surprised but continued to carry out the erand*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2013
alhasanalhusein: New here. Just wanna have fun.

*drives into the vip garage with a brand new hummer jeep. Looking around, I can see from left and right staring peeps. Hmmm*

*Enters beer parlour. Sat down with a hot smoking old woman*

*calls on to El Guapo* Oga, give me peper soup with cow head, and cat fish. *El Guapo going to, calls him back*
Please add HI-malt and spirit too.

*El Guapo surprised but continued to carry out the erand*

Yeah really surprised that despite riding around in a Hummer, all u could demand is a N485 meal shocked cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by TopSpot: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
*roaming around the park with a limousine, #no space#. Turns the car around, drive back as far as 300 miles, stops and packed in a nearby motor pack. Gives gateman $500. "Please don't take ur eyes off this limo" calls the next okada rider and head back to the bar*

*enters with an angry look on his face embarassed embarassed and calls on to bartender* "What do you have on ur menu?" Bartender looks baffled! "Okay call me ur manager!!!"

*sits comfortably, waiting for the manager*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
TopSpot: *roaming around the park with a limousine, #no space#. Turns the car around, drive back as far as 300 miles, stops and packed in a nearby motor pack. Gives gateman $500. "Please don't take ur eyes off this limo" calls the next okada rider and head back to the bar*

*enters with an angry look on his face embarassed embarassed and calls on to bartender* "What do you have on ur menu?" Bartender looks baffled! "Okay call me ur manager!!!"

*sits comfortably, waiting for the manager*

Am the Bartender and the manager as well, Duet in One!

I care so much about my business that i could as well be the gateman to ensure Clarity -- The Ibo man Way
grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by TopSpot: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
El Guapo:

I care so much about my business that i could as well be the gateman to ensure Clarity -- The Ibo man Way
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by TopSpot: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
El Guapo:

grin grin

*stood up, shakes the bartender and motion him to move closer* "meet me at the Sans Royal Hotel tomorrow, may be I can help you grow your business" *looks around, and then speaks quietly to manager* "please just serve me with something eatable cause I'm not that familiar with all the labels around here. Anything #$200# will do.

*hands him #$1,200#. Motions him to keep the change* "who's that chick over there? I guess she is one of your attendance right? I want her to serve me, Thanks"

*phone rings, picks phone up and begins a convo*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bartender, do you have cow leg and rabbit shoe
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ryda(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2013
WAS HERE#
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by tanimz(f): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Edakun, how can I read my PM? I have a notification at the top of my screen and the link there is the "Dismiss" one.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ryda(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
tanimz: Edakun, how can I read my PM? I have a notification at the top of my screen and the link there is the "Dismiss" one.

Are u a learner?

Go check your ymail inbox..
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2013
tanimz: Edakun, how can I read my PM? I have a notification at the top of my screen and the link there is the "Dismiss" one.

Baby mi - Where have u been? Check ya mailbox, it could be a warning about a potential Ban grin

TopSpot:

*stood up, shakes the bartender and motion him to move closer* "meet me at the Sans Royal Hotel tomorrow, may be I can help you grow your business" *looks around, and then speaks quietly to manager* "please just serve me with something eatable cause I'm not that familiar with all the labels around here. Anything #$200# will do.

*hands him #$1,200#. Motions him to keep the change* "who's that chick over there? I guess she is one of your attendance right? I want her to serve me, Thanks"

*phone rings, picks phone up and begins a convo*

The Chick? She's Tanimz, ma wife - And i'd be running this Place with her, shey i tell u say na Family business cheesy cheesy

larride: Bartender, do you have cow leg and rabbit shoe

Rabbit Shoe? **Serves him the Cow Leg Recipe and Looks at him closely**

U must be an Afghanistan?
undecided

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Kingso walks into a bar and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and he proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

Kingso says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, Kingso comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

Kingso replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."
cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
My usual pls...

A devil on horseback and a shot of bloody Mary... tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Kingso23: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo: Kingso walks into a bar and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and he proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

Kingso says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, Kingso comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

cheesy
cheesy
El Guapo: Kingso walks into a bar and orders three beers.

cheesy
lol em barman one more bottle of henessy nd two mre of amarulla pls and one mre thing pls i'll need smeone to drive me home afterward..... embarassed.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ryda(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:

O.M.G he is high on sachet water buahahahahakikik

#ßarkman oya nack the guy one ACE of SPADE.

*bills on me.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2013
Kingso23: :Dlol em barman one more bottle of henessy nd two mre of amarulla pls and one mre thing pls i'll need smeone to drive me home afterward..... embarassed.

U go on foot and stil needs someone to 'drive' u home?

See Level of Alcoholism grin

Efemena_xy: My usual pls...

A devil on horseback and a shot of bloody Mary... tongue

**Serves her order**

Really taught u've given up on drinks, but thank God am been proven wrong ~ The devil on horseback company needs ur Support, dont give up on em cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Ryda:

O.M.G he is high on sachet water buahahahahakikik

#ßarkman oya nack the guy one ACE of SPADE.

*bills on me.

Lol...Um, Oga dont u think u'd have to be succint at the mentioning of exotic drinks names?

I almost nack the guy an Axe and Spade, all at ur Order and i'd stil give u the bill grin

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:

**Serves her order**

Really taught u've given up on drinks, but thank God am been proven wrong ~ The devil on horseback company needs ur Support, dont give up on em cheesy

Na so naw.

What can I say, apart from moi is 'hooked' on that stuff... grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ryda(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol...Um, Oga dont u think u'd have to be succint at the mentioning of exotic drinks names?

I almost nack the guy an Axe and Spade, all at ur Order and i'd stil give u the bill grin

Erm baldman oh sorry barman, Dont bother serving him the Ace...i can see him snoring already.

No need showing me the bill...u can keep it.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Kingso23: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:

**Serves her order**

u think so? peep outside @ the parking lot then come back nd tell tell me who owns that black and yellow painted Range rover sport angry
El Guapo:

**Serves her order**

u think so? peep outside @ the parking lot then come back nd tell tell me who owns that black and yellow painted Range rover sport
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by TopSpot: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
El Guapo:

The Chick? She's Tanimz, ma wife - And i'd be running this Place with her, shey i tell u say na Family business cheesy cheesy

Sorry! Me think say she dey serve night stuffs lipsrsealed well I guess I'm wrong. Please serve me arabian stress and dracular tail with cold peper soup. Please make it snappy.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by tanimz(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ryda:

Are u a learner?

Go check your ymail inbox..

Yes sir, I am a learner and seeker of knowledge. I checked and it keeps sending me to my NL profile. The thing don tire me sef.

El Guapo:

Baby mi - Where have u been? Check ya mailbox, it could be a warning about a potential Ban grin

Rabbit Shoe? **Serves him the Cow Leg Recipe and Looks at him closely**

U must be an Afghanistan?
undecided

Old soldier, na me you dey refer to as "baby mi"? You no dey fear ni? Thanks, I've given up on the Pms. I don't see how it can be a potential cos I'm barely on NL anymore. Thanks for the input tho! smiley

[sub]PS, we are not married o. I assume you still have those unrealistic dreams of yours. You no go wan fall your hand in the future. wink[/sub]
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ryda(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
@tanimz

Have u checked the heading of the message...at least before they redirect u to NL u might hve seen messages at the top or bottom of the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.