Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,544 members, 7,847,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47172 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee: Present

lwkmd..jayboogie, you too like woman walayi..lmao
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: if there's anyone i'd be scared to lock horns with here,it'd be you!!
Thank God you not my competitor...cheesycheesy

That's a compliment coming from you, Slim. Now I'm feeling the pressure... sad smiley

sexkillz: Pulled my neck tie and waiting. . .

Looking dapper, if I may say, Killz.... cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mehn, things dey happen o, e get one time like that the students of Warri grammer school go on an excursion to Egypt.

On the tomb of Pharaoh was written 1102BC. The Teacher now asked; "who knows what this means"? No one except Akpos raised his/her hand but the Teacher wasn't comfortable & pretended not to take notice of him. She asked again & yet only Akpos hand was still up. So she allowed him to answer.

Akpos said, "na Pharaoh BB pin be that" grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Realmente ArQueBusieR, todo lo que quiero es que usted me quiere demasiado embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Dx cheesy cheesy

Buh let the show start, abeg!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mehn, things dey happen o, e get one time like that the students of Warri grammer school go on an excursion to Egypt.

On the tomb of Pharaoh was written 1102BC. The Teacher now asked; "who knows what this means"? No one except Akpos raised his/her hand but the Teacher wasn't comfortable & pretended not to take notice of him. She asked again & yet only Akpos hand was still up. So she allowed him to answer.

lwkmd....my ribs o..dude you don dey madt abi?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: 19000000000 is in that building..dude you too muchhh..no mynd my previous post..lol...show them ladies some love bruv

undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright people, please let Slot 1 come on board to present their codes and if they aren't arround let Slot 2 get prepared please. Thank you grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd..jayboogie, you too like woman walayi..lmao
Only idee calls me jayboogie. Oya identify yaself kia kia

Na man i suppose like?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Barman ,bottles of moet please!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: if there's anyone i'd be scared to lock horns with here,it'd be you!!
Thank God you not my competitor...cheesycheesy

Trust me, i'm rily rily scared. Anyone who has read "CAMPUS BLUES" wld definitely understand why. Sexkillz, i'm not sure i'll be here when it's our turn, though. So, maybe i'll just back off completely.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee:
Only idee calls me jayboogie. Oya identify yaself kia kia

Na man i suppose like?
lol...ayam spicing things up...you ought to get wooed, no?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Realmente ArQueBusieR, todo lo que quiero es que usted me quiere demasiado embarassed
Lol... Leave the guy to choose jare....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
*Leans on CARACTA..sitting side 2 side frm d viewing centre as we watch d events unfold*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
SLOT 1 - Vivian Chinaza and abiL to woo Sunebanty

SLOT 2 - Berem and ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis
will be given a another slot if not available. Slot 3 come on board please. Thank you! cheesy No comment please!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
alutacontinua:

Trust me, i'm rily rily scared. Anyone who has read "CAMPUS BLUES" wld definitely understand why. Sexkillz, i'm not sure i'll be here when it's our turn, though. So, maybe i'll just back off completely.
the fear of lola.luv is the beginning of wooing...lwkmd
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
lol...ayam spicing things up...you ought to get wooed, no?
I'm available but no suitors. Sob sob sob
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
alutacontinua:

There is something about Lola. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Rotflmao
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lalaosky, your head dey do partial contact ni?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
alutacontinua:

win or lose...its all for fun!!
Enjoy!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
@d-explorer slow down jare... They are coming now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee:
goldie chose you in the former thread but you went AWOL on her...ID will woo you...lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is going to be fun...
I'm waiting...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
My hands are shaking embarassed..... Who's gonna come to my rescue.

Oh, my ghettodreamz how i long to have you by my side as usual any moment from now.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Lalaosky, your head dey do partial contact ni?
lol...sometimes
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
I de here o! Ayam ready to be wooed.cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
jay bee:
Jayboogie can I woo u? kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
After all the noise for days, people mouth don close.

Una dey fear?
Abi the konji don too strong?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
*grabs a carton of heineken* oya oo my blood don dey hot.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Slot 3, please ladies present your codes while Brokoto reads carefully. If any participant isn't around let me know now. Thank you grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
PRESENT
AM IN
kissFOR ACIDOSIS kiss
Creatively
You worked your art
You spun a web
Around my heart
How beautifully
Your deeds have spread
Each intricately
Woven thread
With strands of care
You dried my tears
Your gentleness
Dispelled my fears
Your wisdom
Helped me understand
And patiently
You held my hand
To give me courage
To brave the storm
With kindness
You have kept me warm
Your passion
Lit a glowing fire
That filled my soul
With sweet desire
You're all
That I was dreaming of
For the web you spun
Was made of love kiss kiss

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.