Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47272 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01: My hands are shaking embarassed..... Who's gonna come to my rescue.

Oh, my ghettodreamz how i long to have you by my side as usual any moment from now.

Always by your side baby, just at the viewing centre whilst I catch up listening to some old R&B(s)......
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Aluta already left
replace her please
am more serious than a heart attack
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: Where is 190? After all that noise he made about 4 girls wooing him, one would have thought that he would have shown face.

Ditched the gehls for a game of football...hehehe corekt guy. Girls go find beer for 190
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: Present!!!
check the time:@
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: are you tryna steal my man? Hell no! He is mine! Stay clear or else...... tongue

Or else wat?

Joor oh....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
[b] Alright people, make we relax small. E go be like say na Akpos i too dey mention. Mehn the name don scatter things no be small.

Akpos just got a job as a porter in a Five Star Hotel in London.
The manager told him:
"in here we give every customer personalized services, and you have to be very observant so you know how to address their every need even before they ask".
Before the manager could finish, a Couple walked through the Hotel entrance and the manager quickly approached them, nicely took their baggage and said,
"welcome Mr & Mrs Smith, it is our delight to have you in our Hotel. Please come this way to the reception.
"And he led them to the reception.
After the couple had been taken care of, Akpos asked the manager,
"Has the couple been visiting this Hotel before?"
"No" Came the reply from the manager.
"So how come you knew their name?" Asked Akpos;
"That is why I told you to be very observant. All I had to do was quickly look at the label on their baggage while I'm taking it from them and see the Name on the tag".
"Oh, here comes another couple. Why don't you give it a try?"

"Ok" said Akpos. And he hurriedly approached the couple, helped them with their luggage and said,
"Welcome Mr & Mrs SUPERIOR HAND MADE LEATHER! We are delighted to have you in our Hotel..."
The manager almost fainted! [/b]

3 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky: I THINK AM THE ONLY ONE HERE......WHERE IS 190?

Am decided - where are d other contestants

Am here
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikekings wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Explorer can i have my slot now??
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
replace her please

huh *scratches head* you have got to be kidding
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Acidosis, your ladies have poured out their hearts o. Make a decision.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Feeling sleepy

Nay...shakes head, aluta continua
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
[b] Alright people, make we relax small. E go be like say na Akpos i too dey mention. Mehn the name don scatter things no be small.

The manager told him:
"in here we give every customer personalized services, and you have to be very observant so you know how to address their every need even before they ask".
Before the manager could finish, a Couple walked through the Hotel entrance and the manager quickly approached them, nicely took their baggage and said,
"welcome Mr & Mrs Smith, it is our delight to have you in our Hotel. Please come this way to the reception.
"That is why I told you to be very observant. All I had to do was quickly look at the label on their baggage while I'm taking it from them and see the Name on the tag".

"Ok" said Akpos. And he hurriedly approached the couple, helped them with their luggage and said,
"Welcome Mr & Mrs SUPERIOR HAND MADE LEATHER! We are delighted to have you in our Hotel..."

LWKMD guy!!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

The manager told him:

Yo, quit with the Akpos jokes,aight?? angry

2 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where's yield and kittykat

Kandikane sent me a pm she' be arund in another 1hr

So where's d others please
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: Explorer can i have my slot now??
I will call on your Slot soon. Shaybe baby is also around
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
AmBeautiful: Feeling sleepy

Nay...shakes head, aluta continua
Abi o...I wonder why that chick gave herself this username sef.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

The manager told him:

See, I know Akpos na ur sibling, you seems to know quite a whole lot about him grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: Ikekings wink
baby!!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: Where's yield and kittykat

Kandikane sent me a pm she' be arund in another 1hr

So where's d others please
posted my codes already...........
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ladunsky, please hold on. 190 read all you wrote. Lets wait for other challenger. Thank you! Please let Berem make her post to complement Vicky's post while Acidosis read on. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Ladunsky, please hold on. 190 read all you wrote. Lets wait for other challenger. Thank you! Please let Berem make her post to complement Vicky's post while Acidosis read on. Thank you! cheesy
ok thanks dear
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nnekacherry: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: Where is 190? After all that noise he made about 4 girls wooing him, one would have thought that he would have shown face.

The dude is here..
I think he is just speechless.. Lol grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nnekacherry:

The dude is here..
I think he is just speechless.. Lol grin
hahaha, ikr? ladunsky really bombarded him with her emotions.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
If at this point Berem or Acidosis is not available, i will pull out that slot. Thank you smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
OK, are we there yet? smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Have to be off in like 10 minutes... sad
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: baby!!!
cos 29t is a 9t, we'll be feeling alright...cos i'm saving all my love for u smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Waiting on Berem's post please. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
[/b] Waiting on Berem's post please. Thank you! cheesy [/b]
Berem already posted na...on page 4, I think.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: cos 29t is a 9t, we'll be feeling alright...cos i'm saving all my love for u smiley
Awwww.... I'm all yours mamacita....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Waiting on Berem's post please. Thank you! cheesy
She has already done that... Abi you no see am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.