Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Is It True That: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That: (903 Views)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That: by tjdno(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
The concern that some women show at the absence of their husbands, does not arise from their not seeing them and being with them, but from their apprehension that their husbands are enjoying pleasures in which they do not participate, and which, from their being at a distance, they have not the power of interrupting.

Please: I need your opinion, most xpecially ladies.
Re: Is It True That: by Godmother(f): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2011

I am beating myself on the head for reading this angry angry angry
Re: Is It True That: by Smilenw(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
It is true, if that makes you happy ! Btw, what exactly was your question?
Re: Is It True That: by MMM2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
angryangryangry

(1) (Reply)

Want Learn From Experienced Lovers. / Why Do Ladies Prefer Dating Married Men? / 31 Interesting Tips About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.