Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954403 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
antosco:

Congrats bro. I key in to your testimony

Thanks bro, e go pure soon. Believe!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2016
jkels:

Congratulations bro

Thanks ma man!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
tobzzy:
baba you almost kill me with your first four lines say after all that admission RP no con pure I con cool down read all the whole story and now I dey dance shoki... CONGRATULATIONS MAN
cheesy i for extend that first line sehf grin
Omo, e for sad o but thank God, e don happen. Me dey dab for here.
Nagode main man!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Congrats SCHOOLDROPOUT. Glad it was all sorted in the end.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
FaithVoke:
Congrats SCHOOLDROPOUT. Glad it was all sorted in the end.

Thanks for your input too, FaithVoke. I eventually ditched the redundancies. Yeah, I acquiesce; Less is More!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2016
congrats bro. onto the next one

SCHOOLDROPOUT:
BAD NEWS ON A MONDAY MORNING. Rejected. sad Sent my supplementary documents in the midnight and i just got the decision. I feel so bad now! The 900k was flagged.

For where?! God ejected my rejection, Migri come reject my stay in Naija to do my Msc say I must enter Suomi cheesy cheesy cheesy
RESIDENCE PERMIT MADLY GOT APPROVED.
Thanks to everyone mhen! Una too much.
Explained my plight to olabode89 via PM and he, without asking, requested for my phone number to call and brainstorm in order to find a way out for me. That's altruism at its peak; a rarity. Thanks so much baba. Sirkezman responds to my mail every now and then to also give useful suggestions. Katolistic always calling to know wassup n make positive wishes. Oga Iceberg54 always responding(not to me alone) but everyone's querries. And ultimately, dahonestboss ,who started the thread.
Thanks to y'all fam here including many i didnt mention: hakeembe, anniekoko. Everyone! Don't know what I'm saying right now!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Helsinki maa gbalejo! Amaa tena wole! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
sirkezman:
congrats bro. onto the next one

Yesterday, You say dem don grant am already, nothing dey stop and Today, e don happen. Thank you plenty, baba. You try wella.
Abehg, Shey make i turn down other admissions or make i just no act on them at all and face my Helsinki?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
if u dont reply them by the deadline, they will automatically rescind the admission but it will be cool if you notify them of your intention

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yesterday, You say dem don grant am already, nothing dey stop and Today, e don happen. Thank you plenty, baba. You try wella.
Abehg, Shey make i turn down other admissions or make i just no act on them at all and face my Helsinki?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
sirkezman:
if u dont reply them by the deadline, they will automatically rescind the admission but it will be cool if you notify them of your intention

Okay, I think I will, then. Thanks so much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
BAD NEWS ON A MONDAY MORNING. Rejected. sad Sent my supplementary documents in the midnight and i just got the decision. I feel so bad now! The 900k was flagged.

For where?! God ejected my rejection, Migri come reject my stay in Naija to do my Msc say I must enter Suomi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Explained my plight to olabode89 via PM and he, without asking, requested for my phone number to call and brainstorm in order to find a way out for me. That's altruism at its peak; a rarity. Thanks so much baba. Sirkezman responds to my mail every now and then to also give useful suggestions. Katolistic always calling to know wassup n make positive wishes. Oga Iceberg54 always responding(not to me alone) but everyone's querries. And ultimately, dahonestboss ,who started the thread.
Thanks to y'all fam here including many i didnt mention: hakeembe, anniekoko. Everyone! Don't know what I'm saying right now!

Yaaaaayyyyy congrats bro! Am so happy for you. I almost fainted when I read your first lines. Jeez! Congratulations!!!! I key into your blessing cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
anniekoko:

Yaaaaayyyyy congrats bro! Am so happy for you. I almost fainted when I read your first lines. Jeez! Congratulations!!!! I key into your blessing cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy abehg, no faint now o, at least, enter Vantaa airport for Helsinki before you faint o cheesy cheesy .Thanks so much cutie. Wish you a positive one too. Oooooshey!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Congrats my brother and just today, i recieved this mail too
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Chai!...You ehn!...those first few lines got me. Congrats bro.

Dem suppose give you more than one RP o, with the 50 admissions wey u get cheesy cheesy.

Book flight asap, that thing can be expensive. A day or two to the start of orientation will be okay. And start getting stuffs too. The orijin wey dey Olabode89 house go reach 50 cartons. But he go don finish am before August sha, so buy come for am o.

And how far with HOas too?

Cheers bro. Tervetuloa Suomi!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Omo! Today na double double. Big congrats baba. You go flex me when I enter Estonia sha o. Ready!
Eventually!
So happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Omo! Today na double double. Big congrats baba. You go flex me when I enter Estonia sha o. Ready!
Eventually!
So happy for you!
Thank you so much, the prayer mountain yield good news. sure gbogbo flexing.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
iceberg54:

Dem suppose give you more than one RP o, with the 50 admissions wey u get cheesy cheesy.

Book flight asap, that thing can be expensive. A day or two to the start of orientation will be okay. And start getting stuffs too. The orijin wey dey Olabode89 house go reach 50 cartons. But he go don finish am before August sha, so buy come for am o.

Hahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy I just say make i put una for suspense. Like say you read my mind, I wan appeal say why dem gimme just one RP cheesy cheesy . Dem no well!

My birthday was 25th May and My Rp comot 25 days after my interview. My interview na 19th May and my Rp comot 19 days after my birthday grin

I don dey check the flights. Be like say na etihad go sure for me o. About 151-154k. I wan move 15th August. Wetin dey my checklist na clipper, bata, wears, Jedi, Alomo and orijin.

I go don send 100 bottles via courier to Olabode89 in advance grin but orijin for don tire am. I go buy Alomo(winter dey come) grin
I for carry the Orijin factory come for you but i sabi say you for don kawa by then. grin

Hoas never get back to me o. I wan first register sehf cos e get one scholarship wey i wan apply for in August.
Thanks so much baba.

Hyvää työtä
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Guy I for woos you slap if say you be that rascal boy that lives at my backyard. Your first line made me shout JESUS!!!!!! Even I want cry but gather morale to read on, na so I jump begin dance as I prayed and key into your blessings. Congratulations buddy.i will be going to the embassy on 18 July. Still uploading dox in migri portal as my dox don complete. Congratulations
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok! We are now in the era of Rp Testimonies. Right from seeking infos on necessary docs for application, application proper to acceptance into various schools this thread has bin on the high!! As God don complete d journey for Katolistic n Schooldropout na so him go sama we all RP o..IN JESUS NANE!! Our testimonies flooding d thread soon. #thelastfreetuitionbatch

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:

baba congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
emiflex:
Ok! We are now in the era of Rp Testimonies. Right from seeking infos on necessary docs for application, application proper to acceptance into various schools this thread has bin on the high!! As God don complete d journey for Katolistic n Schooldropout na so him go sama we all RP o..IN JESUS NANE!! Our testimonies flooding d thread soon. #thelastfreetuitionbatch

Amen ohhh

Abeg where all them #TeamJyvaskyla

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Your first line sentence got me like mehnnn !!! cheesy

Congratulations brother, have been following your story from the beginning on how you got over 100+ admission grin shocked shocked grin

Wish you all the very best in your academic pursuit. Go and succeed bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bandeco(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
@Schooldropout
You deserve even permanent residence of Finland sef. grin grin.. Congratulations and go to Suomi and succeed
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Thank you so much, the prayer mountain yield good news. sure gbogbo flexing.

Na so o baba, no time. Thank God for all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
frankie2K:

Guy I for woos you slap if say you be that rascal boy that lives at my backyard. Your first line made me shout JESUS!!!!!! Even I want cry but gather morale to read on, na so I jump begin dance as I prayed and key into your blessings. Congratulations buddy.i will be going to the embassy on 18 July. Still uploading dox in migri portal as my dox don complete. Congratulations

cheesy cheesy cheesy slap keh, you go wicked o! You be soldier? grin.
I just give you small movie make you enjoy ni. Thanks baba. As your dox complete, naso your granting sehf go take complete. Amen!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Demaejy:
@SCHOOLDROPOUT

Your first line sentence got me like mehnnn !!! cheesy

Congratulations brother, have been following your story from the beginning on how you got over 100+ admission grin shocked shocked grin

Wish you all the very best in your academic pursuit. Go and succeed bro

grin my admission don turn season film be that 100 episodes grin . Baba just dey background dey observe, thanks for popping up to felicitate with a nigga and for the wishes too. We go all succeed. Buate!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bandeco:
@Schooldropout
You deserve even permanent residence of Finland sef. grin grin.. Congratulations and go to Suomi and succeed

cheesy cheesy almighty PR . Make dem just switch the letters sehf from RP to PR as oga Bandeco don declare am for man. Gracias mon amie! Amen!, success is ours.
You're boundlessly blessed.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
iceberg54:

I wan sabi which mod I offend wey revoke my reply to oga iceberg54 yesterday. No be the first time be this. I go just turn lurker for background.
I go catch fire o! grin . Make I repost am sha.

Hahhaha I just say make i put una for suspense. Like say you read my mind, I wan appeal say why dem gimme just one RP . Dem no well!
My birthday was 25th May and My Rp comot 25 days after my interview. My interview na 19th May and my Rp comot 19 days after my birthday
I don dey check the flights. Be like say na etihad go sure for me o. About 151-154k. I wan move 15th August. Wetin dey my checklist na clipper, bata, wears, Jedi, Alomo and orijin.
I go don send 100 bottles via courier to Olabode89 in advance but orijin for don tire am. I go buy Alomo(winter dey come)
I for carry the Orijin factory come for you but i sabi say you for don kawa by then.
Hoas never get back to me o. I wan first register sehf cos e get one scholarship wey i wan apply for in August.
Thanks so much baba.
Hyvaa tyota

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by godsmind7(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
[congrats bro. Wow so happy for u. I feel as if it's me. Lol. I tap into ur grace of visa success n declare that wen I apply, I will be granted. In JESUS name . Amen

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

I wan sabi which mod I offend wey revoke my reply to oga iceberg54 yesterday. No be the first time be this. I go just turn lurker for background.
I go catch fire o! grin . Make I repost am sha.

Hahhaha I just say make i put una for suspense. Like say you read my mind, I wan appeal say why dem gimme just one RP . Dem no well!
My birthday was 25th May and My Rp comot 25 days after my interview. My interview na 19th May and my Rp comot 19 days after my birthday
I go don send 100 bottles via courier to Olabode89 in advance but orijin for don tire am. I go buy Alomo(winter dey come)
I for carry the Orijin factory come for you but i sabi say you for don kawa by then.
Thanks so much baba.
Hyvaa tyota

Lol....i still dey o...so bring the factory come cheesy cheesy

Yeah, Hoas will reply based on the start date you give them. So they will definitely get back to you before then. You fit send them mail again, now that you have a good idea of the specific arrival date.
Cheers bro....

And by the way...its hyvää yötä cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
iceberg54:

Lol....i still dey o...so bring the factory come cheesy cheesy

Yeah, Hoas will reply based on the start date you give them. So they will definitely get back to you before then. You fit send them mail again, now that you have a good idea of the specific arrival date.
Cheers bro....

And by the way...its hyvää yötä cheesy
No wahala baba. I dey carry beer industry come sehf !
Okay, I'll reemail HOAS.

I actually initially got it right but obliterated the accents cos i felt my comment was banned cos of that. grin

I must see you cool
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:37am On Jun 15, 2016
dahonestboss:
Hello Mates

Just thought I might be of help to prospective Applicant who would like to apply for a MASTER degree programme in Finland. The application period will start in 1st of December 2012 to January 2013, And if you would like to apply and need genuine information, kindly post it here and I will get back to you.

you can visit www.universityadmissions.fi to get acquainted on how to apply and the school requirement on each courses, its very easy and straight forward.
Lets do this together
Please I'd like to get all information on how to go about a Masters Degree in Finland. I would really appreciate your help,
Grade: 3.48=second class lower
What s the mode of application?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:38am On Jun 15, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

Please I'd like to get all information on how to go about a Masters Degree in Finland. I would really appreciate your help,
Grade: 3.48=second class lower
What s the mode of application?
Thanks in anticipation

Hmmm! He posted that in 2013. This is 2016 and you can see how far the thread has gone.
Bros, eno good o, you no fit just take your own time and effort to read a few pages but you wan make person expend him own time and effort to reiterate what's been said over and over. Let's be fair! I didn't have to ask anyone again when I was applying and at least, I was able to get admitted.
I don't mean to sound harsh but fair, kindly, read from page 1. Better yet, start reading from 25 pages backward. U no go regret am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.