Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (956178 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
jeffoe:
would also be heading to turku #team turku "i been think say na only me fo here they go that way" which turku school would that be? i think Turkish and Ethiopia are also affordable. peep from last year used Turkish airline

Abo Akademi University.

Ethopia and Turkish Airline Leaves from LAGOS or ABUJA.
Etihad Leaves from only LAGOS
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Any Female heading to Turku in d house?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=46642270]
Please SCHOOLDROPOUT, Will just the front page of the AIICO Insurance suffice...It has other pages of indemnity attached..
or should i send them everything
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=epsilonwaves post=46655109][/quote]
Scan all the pages
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Scan all the pages
i only scanned and sent the front page. is that a problem or its there any way i can scan the remaining and send considering the fact that i have submitted my online application? but i sent the whole documents to the embassy including the front page and the remaining information page
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Any Female heading to Turku in d house?
Why specifically female? Lol
Please any body headed to Tampere sef?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bad Belle, Lol, I have a lady going and she wants someone to share apartment with.
anniekoko:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=epsilonwaves post=46655109][/quote]

Yes.... plus you will also send the hard copy to the embassy before your interview.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
anniekoko:

Why you dey cast the bobo parole na... grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
olabode89:

Yes.... plus you will also send the hard copy to the embassy before your interview.
na waaa. I only scanned the first page to migri.hope no problem
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
frankie2K:

na waaa. I only scanned the first page to migri.hope no problem

No wahala.. that was what I was trying to say.

You will send the hardcopy of all your application attachments and certificates to the Finnish embassy in Abuja.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
olabode89:

No wahala.. that was what I was trying to say.

You will send the hardcopy of all your application attachments and certificates to the Finnish embassy in Abuja.
sending the hardcopy will it supercede the other pages that wasnt uploaded to migri?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
olabode89:

No wahala.. that was what I was trying to say...

thanks brother. I uploaded my dox on migri yesterday and interview is next month. I am worried abt cbn exchange rate stuff as the tin fit affect oooo. Hope migri go consider person
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
I scanned the whole document but its too heavy, the limit is 4mb or so and the insurance certificate with the policy document is more than that so, i just upload the first page that matters then i will send the full document to d embassy. Lobatan
jkels:

sending the hardcopy will it supercede the other pages that wasnt uploaded to migri?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
frankie2K:

thanks brother. I uploaded my dox on migri yesterday and interview is next month. I am worried abt cbn exchange rate stuff as the tin fit affect oooo. Hope migri go consider person
For this year it has been peg at the official rate they had initial
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
I scanned the whole document but its too heavy, the limit is 4mb or so and the insurance certificate with the policy document is more than that so, i just upload the first page that matters then i will send the full document to d embassy. Lobatan
same here.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
jkels:

For this year it has been peg at the official rate they had initial
i hope so cos i no sleep well cos of that stuff.so na 1.5million they need naaaa
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Must the BANK stamped copy of the Bank Statement be scanned or can i send the [b]un[/b]stamped E-copy of the bank statement from my bank.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bank Statement must be stamped and signed
epsilonwaves:
Must the BANK stamped copy of the Bank Statement be scanned or can i send the [b]un[/b]stamped E-copy of the bank statement from my bank.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Bad Belle, Lol, I have a lady going and she wants someone to share apartment with.

I, Sir!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
For people wey dey get ish with heavy documents, there are squillions of online websites where you can compress and merge your documents. Google is your spouse! grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Abo Akademi University.

Ethopia and Turkish Airline Leaves from LAGOS or ABUJA.
Etihad Leaves from only LAGOS
" baba we need align o as regards temporary accomodation" i would also be heading to abo akademi

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
jeffoe:
" baba we need align o as regards temporary accomodation" i would also be heading to abo akademi

ok. make my RP sure first. we will discuss further
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
olabode89:

Why you dey cast the bobo parole na... grin
ridwanadedapo:
grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi every1,pls ve been a follower of this group..pls i need help,i was asked to supplement my application due to some amount dat entered my sponsor's account towards d time he deposited d 6720euros into my acct..which he has clarified to d best of his knowledge[my sponsor is my dad,and he works at FIRS n also into a business of basic food supply,jointly sponsored by my parents]..i used his salary acct n business acct n made it clear d business isn't registered
I added a letter of clarification of source of fund d very first time i uploaded my documents on enterfinland
And now deyve denied me of RP thinking my sponsor's source of fund is not secured....yet dey confirmed d fact dat huge amount still flow in and out of my sponsor's acct even after sending d 6720euros to me
Am thinking of appealing n i dont knw how to go about it...sisters n brothers in d house please help me

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
@olabode,@sirkezman et al any advice?

mohrolake:
Hi every1,pls ve been a follower of this group..pls i need help,i was asked to supplement my application due to some amount dat entered my sponsor's account towards d time he deposited d 6720euros into my acct..which he has clarified to d best of his knowledge[my sponsor is my dad,and he works at FIRS n also into a business of basic food supply,jointly sponsored by my parents]..i used his salary acct n business acct n made it clear d business isn't registered
I added a letter of clarification of source of fund d very first time i uploaded my documents on enterfinland
And now deyve denied me of RP thinking my sponsor's source of fund is not secured....yet dey confirmed d fact dat huge amount still flow in and out of my sponsor's acct even after sending d 6720euros to me
Am thinking of appealing n i dont knw how to go about it...sisters n brothers in d house please help me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
mohrolake:
i wonder what they meant by unsecure funds, when your sponsor works with FIRS. did you get letter of introduction from his work place and also his payslips?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes,i did
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
mohrolake:
Goodness! When did this happen? Was it a large unusual sum that was deposited into your sponsor's account? Did you explain this in your letter of explanation? Are they asking for supplementary documents after they have denied the Rp? Sorry am asking all this. This is cos my mum made a deposit of 97k into my account prior to my application. And she's not my sponsor. I hope this isn't a red flag. Quite scary tho cry my application status is already saying "in progress" I need prayers now more than ever.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
I did..i explained all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
mohrolake:

You should have dropped a post here when you got the request for supplementary information.
I am very sure that they specified the inflows into your sponsor's account that they wanted you to clarify.

I don't know much about appealing and the success rate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
anniekoko:

Goodness! When did this happen? Was it a large unusual sum that was deposited into your sponsor's account? Did you explain this in your letter of explanation? Are they asking for supplementary documents after they have denied the Rp? Sorry am asking all this. This is cos my mum made a deposit of 97k into my account prior to my application. And she's not my sponsor. I hope this isn't a red flag. Quite scary tho cry my application status is already saying "in progress" I need prayers now more than ever.

They might ask you to clarify the inflow... if they do, ask peeps here before you reply o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.