Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (955856 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Congrats sureboy.

Hello great bosses in da house, it is exactly four weeks today that i proved my identity at d Finnish embassy Abuja, yet my application is still on waiting for processing, no change in my status yet.

Try and send a mail to them Bro...Your good news go soon land!!!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
fab11:
Hi everyone, pls a quick one. I have two sponsors, my mom and my sis. My mom will be providing the total funds for my Rp from her fixed deposit acct, is it wise for me to transfer the funds first to my sis and she sends it to me afterwards. My reason is because my mom's fixed acct doesn't have a constant flow of cash while my sis has that.
Pls someone should advise asap. Thanks

Why don't you just transfer the money from your mum's account and provide the details of the fix deposit. Then explain in ur SOP that your sister is also your sponsor while providing the details of her financial capability.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Hello fam, I received a supplementary mail this morning. I have 2.45m as at today. Do i need to explain with documentation?

Bro pls what date did u go for ur interview in abuja?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Had my interview on 11th July,...
emiflex:

Bro pls what date did u go for ur interview in abuja?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Mehn! This is deep!
What I can deduce is that, the minimum used for ridwan is #2409224.934 at the rate of #358.51561518 to 1 euro. Naija is so bleeped up mehn!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Answer my question in my previous post. Still waiting for response..Should i just write them a letter of explanation since they said i should explain.. What do they want ooooo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Hello fam, I received a supplementary mail this morning. I have 2.45m as at today. Do i need to explain with documentation?
Sure. Documentation is very important
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Answer my question in my previous post. Still waiting for response..Should i just write them a letter of explanation since they said i should explain.. What do they want ooooo
Bro, your case is quite straightforward. Just explain with proofs, the source(s) of those funds highlighted in your sponsor's account. You can get payment slips for those transactions or get statement of account where the funds originated from. You also have to explain how the money in your sponsor's account and yours arose.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Na me make all the deposit into her account and i no get any document. But my mother is a teacher.
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Bro, your case is quite straightforward. Just explain with proofs, the source(s) of those funds highlighted in your sponsor's account. You can get payment slips for those transactions or get statement of account where the funds originated from. You also have to explain how the money in your sponsor's account and yours arose.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Na me make all the deposit into her account and i no get any document. But my mother is a teacher.
What about the deposit slips wey you use? And which name you take deposit the money?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amineamine: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:

When did you visit the embassy for the interview ? And when did your application moved to in progress ?
My aplicantion moved to in progress on the 29th of jully I'm still waiting here
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Pls whatsapp me.. 08063225500
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

What about the deposit slips wey you use? And which name you take deposit the money?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Pls whatsapp me.. 080********
Okay bro.

Ps: couldn't find you on whatsapp. Confirm that the number is correct
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Try and send a mail to them Bro...Your good news go soon land!!!
What shd b d content of d mail?

I went for interview on July 12, and someone who went there on the 11th is been asked to probably supplement hs funds, i had around 1.7m too. Or maybe there was a reason for dt, cus a friend dt went on 4th july had 1.55m and was not asked to supplement any funds .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
PHRANTAD:

What shd b d content of d mail?

I went for interview on July 12, and someone who went there on the 11th is been asked to probably supplement hs funds, i had around 1.7m too. Or maybe there was a reason for dt, cus a friend dt went on 4th july had 1.55m and was not asked to supplement any funds .

the mail should be a reminder/enquiry.
However,
The story has even changed now, my guy that received a mail from migri today was asked to supplement his 1.6 with 800kplus.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
My number is zero eight zero six three two two five five zero zero quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=48330177]
Okay bro.

Ps: couldn't find you on whatsapp. Confirm that the number is correct [/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
My number is zero eight zero six three two two five five zero zero quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=48330177]
Okay bro.

Ps: couldn't find you on whatsapp. Confirm that the number is correct

Sorry, i initially mistakenly didn't complete the number when I saved it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
helloooooo pls do u remember the guy who got admission to Vaasa Vocational Institute?

Upon all the hustling, sometimes crying God has wiped my tears.
RP GRANTED!!!!!, YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

will update u with my timeline soon

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2016
6/22/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.  

6/27/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page. 

6/27/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.  

7/25/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service. 

7/25/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information. 

8/10/2016 A decision has been made on your application. 

8/10/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2016
ceiling:
helloooooo pls do u remember the guy who got admission to Vaasa Vocational Institute?

Congratulations to you ceiling..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Were you asked to provide 6720 euros as bank statement?
ceiling:

6/27/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page. 

6/27/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.  

7/25/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service. 

7/25/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information. 

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pholuu: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2016
hello everyone....I know that Finland schools would start charging fees from masters students as from next year August(summer). Please, I just want to know if Finland schools have spring intake, so I can apply before August. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Abdelhak31(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
pholuu:
hello everyone....I know that Finland schools would start charging fees from masters students as from next year August(summer). Please, I just want to know if Finland schools have spring intake, so I can apply before August. Thanks.

Brothers and sisters Assalam Alaykom, Peace be upon you all I'm your brother from Algeria
I've been following this thread for almost a week now, I am happy that I found such forums when my brother was in need to get his informations about Finland RP, and we are still waiting for his response as it's been for nearly 7 days in process, I got to know about Finland education in YouTube and I letted him now. We followed the steps and the dream is becoming reality.
I wanted to let you know that there are some specialities in Studyinfo that are still for free, for whom sign up before 31 August to join Suomi Uni in Spring 2017. I've prepared for you the fields avalaible to search in studyinfo.fi
You can apply now without your TOEFL, IELTS and they will later ask it from you just to extend time it can add up to one extra month by god will ( just when you select don't go for OPEN UAS studies this won't get you residence permit. CHOOSE ADDITIONAL SPRING APPLICATION )
------------------------------
Master of Natural Resources
Master's Degree Programme in International Business Management
Master of Culture and Arts, Leadership and Service Design
Master of Hospitality Management, Leadership and Service Design
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business
Bachelor of Engineering, Maritime Technology
Bachelor of Sports Studies, Sports and Leisure Management
Bachelor's Degree Programme, Business Information Technology
Bachelor of Natural Resources
Bachelor's Degree Programme, Tourism
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2016
ceiling:

Congrats bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amineamine: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2016
12/07/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
18/07/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
18/07/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
29/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
10/08/2016 A decision has been made on your application.
10/08/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.
10/08/2016 You have received the decision.
It was positive after long waiting and patience. Good luck for the ones waiting for the decision don't worry it will be positive smiley
I had 7500 euros on my bank account and I was not asked to add supplements

6 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Amineamine:
18/07/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
18/07/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
29/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
It was positive after long waiting and patience. Good luck for the ones waiting for the decision don't worry it will be positive smiley

Congrats oo...good news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Amineamine:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2016
ceiling:

Congrats bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats dear smiley
Amineamine:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats dear smiley
ceiling:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why is mine not moving at all. I mailed them like you advised and they replied that decision has not yet been made on my application, that it wud be made in one to two weeks time.
School dae resume on the 31st, i neva even book accomodation or do any oda stuffs. This is not getting funny any longer.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jayjea: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls hw long does it take for the RP to get to Abuja after decision has been made. my own is more than 2 weeks now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.