Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (955850 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Amineamine:
12/07/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
18/07/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
18/07/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
29/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
10/08/2016 A decision has been made on your application.
10/08/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.
10/08/2016 You have received the decision.
It was positive after long waiting and patience. Good luck for the ones waiting for the decision don't worry it will be positive smiley
I had 7500 euros on my bank account and I was not asked to add supplements
congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceiling:
6/22/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.  

6/27/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page. 

6/27/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.  

7/25/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service. 

7/25/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information. 

8/10/2016 A decision has been made on your application. 

8/10/2016 The decision can be read on your user account. 

congrats.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
this exchange rate palava no be joke o cry
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
jayjea:
pls hw long does it take for the RP to get to Abuja after decision has been made. my own is more than 2 weeks now.
send them a mail
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Amineamine:
18/07/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
18/07/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
29/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
It was positive after long waiting and patience. Good luck for the ones waiting for the decision don't worry it will be positive smiley
congrats buddy. I visited the embassy same day you were interviewed. Were you the young man that had issues with passport pix? Mine is in progress since 20/7/2016. I emailed migri now.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amineamine: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
frankie2K:

congrats buddy. I visited the embassy same day you were interviewed. Were you the young man that had issues with passport pix? Mine is in progress since 20/7/2016. I emailed migri now.
I live in algerie bro, i went to the embassy of finland in algeirs i was the only one in there lol
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amineamine: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
frankie2K:

and dont worry man you will get your answer really soon dont stress yourself migri never forgets your aplication is in progress and it will have a positive decision by god's will

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Congratulations dear.
Amineamine:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
PHRANTAD:
Why is mine not moving at all. I mailed them like you advised and they replied that decision has not yet been made on my application, that it wud be made in one to two weeks time.
School dae resume on the 31st, i neva even book accomodation or do any oda stuffs. This is not getting funny any longer.

Take it easy bro....Your RP go show soon.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jayjea: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
has d mail come in? mine is over 2 weeks now, no show.
epsilonwaves:
I haven't heard from them oh. They are supposed to send a mail saying it has arrived. No response yet
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
jayjea:
has d mail come in? mine is over 2 weeks now, no show.

Good evening bro, pls I pmed u. I would like to chat up with.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Please is it advisable to use mutual benefit for my insurance?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Please how many days did it take them to make a decision after sending them the supplement. .
ceiling:
helloooooo pls do u remember the guy who got admission to Vaasa Vocational Institute?

Upon all the hustling, sometimes crying God has wiped my tears.
RP GRANTED!!!!!, YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

will update u with my timeline soon
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2016
In no question, use AIICO
fab11:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2016
fab11:

Bro abeg just go AIICO jeje..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=ridwanadedapo post=48378553]In no question, use AIICO[/quote

Ok thanks, how much is Aiico]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=ridwanadedapo post=48378553]In no question, use AIICO[/quote

Ok thanks, how much is Allco]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
emiflex:

Bro abeg just go AIICO jeje..

Pls how much is theirs
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Francent: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
coelink:
Please attach to the application form an account statement showing that you have 6,720 euros in your bank account. You must have the necessary funds in your personal bank account. Sponsorship agreements provided by relatives, friends or employers are not acceptable, as the funds must have already been transferred to your bank account. For studies lasting less than one year you must have in your account an amount equivalent to 560 euros for each month of residence in Finland.
If you do not have the above-mentioned amount in your account, please attach to the application written evidence of the benefits provided by your educational institution. If you have been awarded a grant or scholarship by the government, an organisation or an educational institution, please attach the grant or scholarship decision to the application form. An account statement will not be necessary if the grant or scholarship is sufficient to support your stay in Finland
You must present the originals of all documents when submitting your application,

@bolded, I was granted a Scholarship by a senator in my constituency, I have the letter with the FGN letter headed with house of senate seal. do I need to still provide the statement or I can use the scholarship letter only as stated above?

cam someone reply to this, am in the same situation
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Francent:

cam someone reply to this, am in the same situation

The statement explains it self! IF YOU HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP OR GRANT YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE 6720 EUROS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
In no question, use AIICO

Una sha wan destroy AIICO market... grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Please how many days did it take them to make a decision after sending them the supplement. .

The final decision is usually made between 1 hour to 3 days after the supplementary requests are provided!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2016
fab11:

Pls how much is theirs
30,800 naira bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
olabode89:

Una sha wan destroy AIICO market... grin cheesy

Olabode89 please did you attend Abo Akademi University.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Olabode89 please did you attend Abo Akademi University.

Currently studying at Tampere University of Technology.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please when did you send the supplement..
ceiling:

6/27/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page. 

6/27/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.  

7/25/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service. 

7/25/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information. 

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SansmaOlamide(f): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
ceiling:

Pls, which date did u supplement ur documents and how many days did it take migri to give u a decision after ur supplement?
Kindly reply ASAP!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
olabode89:

Currently studying at Tampere University of Technology.
Cool!!!!!! TUT. Waow.I applied to TUT in 2014 and got a rejection. You must be pretty smart.
Aalto University seems to be the halmark of Tech.

I thought you were at Abo Akademi because i saw an Olabode who graduated in 2014 from Abo Akademi on their website.
Maybe He is your elder brother. grin wink smiley tongue cool
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
SansmaOlamide:

Pls, which date did u supplement ur documents and how many days did it take migri to give u a decision after ur supplement?
Kindly reply ASAP!
on August 1st and later got a mail from the authority that She was on leave n will resume office on 9th August. and got my decision on 10th August.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SansmaOlamide(f): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
ceiling:

on August 1st and later got a mail from the authority that She was on leave n will resume office on 9th August. and got my decision on 10th August.

Sorry, who do u mean by "she"?
Because I supplemented my docs yesterday and am yet 2 hear anyfn 4rm dem.
Infact, my status is still "in progress "
Abeg, bosses in d auz.pls chip in lipsrsealed
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2016
SansmaOlamide:

Sorry, who do u mean by "she"?
Because I supplemented my docs yesterday and am yet 2 hear anyfn 4rm dem.
Infact, my status is still "in progress "
Abeg, bosses in d auz.pls chip in lipsrsealed

LoL...calm down nah....just yesterday?.... LoL
In the good old days, you would wait for 2-3months... :DThey have actually improved.

By "she", he means the case officer that handled his file.

Don't worry you will get your decision soon.

All the best smiley

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fab11: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hi everyone, pls if i am using my boss as my sponsor. What supporting documents do i need to get. Someone should help and if its on their website pls where can i find it. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.