Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951145 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Marcopolo65: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Urielbam:
Nursing.
One can select upto six course in joint application .

Do well to look at the entrance exams to make sure they don't require Finnish or swedish language.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by RIchiediamond27(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Using one application for several schools
Bmuhd4smile:

What is joint application?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shedesire(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good Evening, I'm applying for the cook and waiter/waitress program at //vamia.fi/en/cook/, and I need guidance especially because I have no background in this area. (studied engineering and have been working in that field) I have all the documentation required from the school. except that I find it difficult to draft a good motivation letter. please anyone who has been in this phase before, kindly advise me on how to go and anything you feel I should know and consider. Thanks in advance for feedbacks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by id911(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
kennybest4real:
, pls add me 07038356800 whatapp
please add me on 07064472735

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabriel88(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2022
I just wanted to let you know that our application period will be closing in 48 hours from now. So, if you still have not sent your application, this is a good time to do so.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Treyknowles(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
gabriel88:
I just wanted to let you know that our application period will be closing in 48 hours from now. So, if you still have not sent your application, this is a good time to do so.

48 hours ke? Application don close.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FGraphics: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Titanium22:

Please someone should answer this...What happens if the exchange rate increases after visiting the embassy for your interview?

Hello, Please I'd like to know if a sponsor's letter, account statement and pay-slips would be needed at the VFS centre as there were no options to fill that in on the online application. the only space to fill there was my own statement of account I didn't know I'd have to submit their statements too. I indicated my sister and fiance as sponsors and submitted my statement of account with the required amount in it. If their account is needed, how do I go about submitting it as I have already applied online? does it have to be original copies or notarized as they both are abroad? can they mail them to me and I print? the account statement, payslips, letter etc

Also, what happens when at the time of processing if the value for the equivalent amount in naira has increased due to current exchange rate, does that affect the application? let's say the equivalent of the 6720euros is 2.7 required and I have 2.9 in my account which i printed and submitted and at the point of processing the permit, the value is now 3.1, does that affect me?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
shedesire:
Good Evening, I'm applying for the cook and waiter/waitress program at //vamia.fi/en/cook/, and I need guidance especially because I have no background in this area. (studied engineering and have been working in that field) I have all the documentation required from the school. except that I find it difficult to draft a good motivation letter. please anyone who has been in this phase before, kindly advise me on how to go and anything you feel I should know and consider. Thanks in advance for feedbacks

I can help you write one.

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Urielbam: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Please where can I get materials to read for the entrance exam?I'd appreciate any information provided.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=FGraphics post=109682658][/quote].First and foremost, the 6270 euros needs to be in your account. Secondly, the embassy has a fixed exchange rate for a specific period of time. I think the current exchange rate is 500 naira to one euro. You can calculate the exchange rate with some amounts stated on the enter Finland site in naira, the euro equivalent is always displayed as well.
Thirdly, you will eventually need to present your sponsors statement of account and also be ready to proof how they got the funds and state reasons why they have decided to sponsor you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please someone should answer this...What happens if the exchange rate increases after visiting the embassy for your interview?

Hello, Please I'd like to know if a sponsor's letter, account statement and pay-slips would be needed at the VFS centre as there were no options to fill that in on the online application. the only space to fill there was my own statement of account I didn't know I'd have to submit their statements too. I indicated my sister and fiance as sponsors and submitted my statement of account with the required amount in it. If their account is needed, how do I go about submitting it as I have already applied online? does it have to be original copies or notarized as they both are abroad? can they mail them to me and I print? the account statement, payslips, letter etc

Also, what happens when at the time of processing if the value for the equivalent amount in naira has increased due to current exchange rate, does that affect the application? let's say the equivalent of the 6720euros is 2.7 required and I have 2.9 in my account which i printed and submitted and at the point of processing the permit, the value is now 3.1, does that affect me

First and foremost, the 6270 euros needs to be in your account. Secondly, the embassy has a fixed exchange rate for a specific period of time. I think the current exchange rate is 500 naira to one euro. You can calculate the exchange rate with some amounts stated on the enter Finland site in naira, the euro equivalent is always displayed as well.
Thirdly, you will eventually need to present your sponsors statement of account and also be ready to proof how they got the funds and state reasons why they have decided to sponsor you.[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=ChilamNk post=107717729]Some one please help reason

Yes. If your visa is denied, you will be given an opportunity to appeal the decision
Secondly, If you have started receiving lectures, for the first semester and you get denied, most schools in Finland will refund half of your tuition, except if you've not started receiving lectures, i believe they will refund the full tuition
Yes, you can use s foreign base sponsor, most importantly, ensure the money is deposited to your account. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Urielbam:
Please where can I get materials to read for the entrance exam?I'd appreciate any information provided.

For Bsc, practice essay writing and summary and motivational letter. The mathematics questions are basically logical questions. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Its important to note, for those writing the joint application examinations, Finland is one hour ahead of Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kentuba: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Tokyooo12345678 post=108178372]Hello all,

please what does upper secondary school certificate mean?

does it mean WAEC, to apply for B.SC?

Can HND get Admission to M.sc in Finland...

Yes, upper secondary school is same as WAEC.
You cannot get Msc admissions with HND. I will suggest you apply for bsc.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by klem93(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Someone should suggest a schenghen abi na schengen country for me that is student friendly I. E. Study and earn, that I can easily stay back after study and also easy to get admission and visa. Pls help me choose between Finland, Denmark and Switzerland. Please with reasons
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jazdon(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
the arrangement of names on my passport and educational certificate are different, will this affect me... just he first name and middle name interchanged
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bostin(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Guys please I need help . I just received link to write international UAS exam , can anyone tell me what to expect .

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oakphil: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Funnyguy83:
please add me on 07064472735

Please add me to the WhatsApp group on 07086901961
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oakphil: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bostin:
Guys please I need help . I just received link to write international UAS exam , can anyone tell me what to expect .

Same here. Any advice will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jadedlatt1: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thank you for sharing. Can you confirm if you have arrived Finland now and how long the residence permit took?.

enommi:
ogedozie

please can we talk 08028475261 please is urgent

I'm not in Finland yet but I'm at the stage of applying for a residence permit.

For the tuition fee, I went to the bank and request for the requirements for payment of tuition outside Nigeria. I was given a breakdown what to bring, Form A to fill and the total cost my tuition will be in naira. As soon as these requirements are met, the bank will handle the rest. It takes about 3-7 working days depending on the bank.

For health insurance, I used Aiico insurance which cost about #30500. You can walk into any Aiico insurance company and do it but ensure it covers €40000. You can also use Swisscare insurance, this can be done online through their website but will cost you more about 100k if I'm not mistaken.

For residence permit, visit Enterfinland https://enterfinland.fi/eServices. Create an account and start filling the form. If you need further assistance I can be of help.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bostin:
How was it boss? Heard it was too logical
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bostin(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
BABYharder:

How was it boss? Heard it was too logical
My brother it was . I left the Language section unanswered . Waiting for result
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bostin:
My brother it was . I left the Language section unanswered . Waiting for result
Good luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bostin(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
BABYharder:

Good luck
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabriel88(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
What Language Section Nothing like that...
Update me pls...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabriel88(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Just .....
Logical Reasoning
English Language
Mathematics
Advanced Mathematics....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Giantgyal: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
Please did anyone receive an email after completing the entrance exam.... I didn’t receive any email and I just want to confirm
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Oh..good. This is a relief for me. i didnt receive any too.
please ill like to know if the same exam covers International business?
Giantgyal:
Please did anyone receive an email after completing the entrance exam.... I didn’t receive any email and I just want to confirm
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seyipeters(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Please has anyone gotten invitation from finnips?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Soulvein: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2022
kentuba:

For Bsc, practice essay writing and summary and motivational letter. The mathematics questions are basically logical questions. Best wishes
I applied for a master's degree course at university of Eastern Finland during the joint application period but up till now I have not received any email for any entrance examination.
Is the entry test administered by specific universities in Finland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.