Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (958011 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2022
DarthStan:

Mine is for a Bsc course... so it's just WAEC verification... Masters is different, ur school would have to send ur transcript (hard copy) on ur behalf...

I'm going for a BSc program too. Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
kakatrigga:

I will send you PM, I want us to talk.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Sure shoot... expecting ur message...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Engrlarrison(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Hello I need help in getting Finland �� Student admission
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tboymessiah(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
DarthStan:

I Have sent you, check ur mail
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Engrlarrison(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Do you message on my email?? If yes I don’t see it
Please resend it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cjexcel91(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
kakatrigga:

I am also interested on this as I wish to know about studying in Finland.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cjexcel91(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Please, can you send to me also?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Engrlarrison(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please add me :: 09159559031
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Fumns: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
DarthStan:

Mine is for a Bsc course... so it's just WAEC verification... Masters is different, ur school would have to send ur transcript (hard copy) on ur behalf...

yes, I do know this. thank you but we are also to upload some documents to the study info site, so please how did you go about that?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Fumns:

yes, I do know this. thank you but we are also to upload some documents to the study info site, so please how did you go about that?

This is strictly for University of Oulu. I don't know if it applies to other schools...

Nigeria
Requirements for Bachelor's Degrees: You must submit the West African Senior Secondary Certificate (WASSC) granted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) together with an unscratched Access Card/Scratch Card. The code in the card is used to verify your degree information using an online service.

Requirements for Master's Degrees: If you have completed or are completing your degree in Nigeria, an official transcript of records must be submitted to University of Oulu per post by the awarding institution. The envelope must be sealed by the awarding institution’s official stamp across the back flap.

The transcript of records must come to University of Oulu directly from the awarding institution and cannot be sent by the applicant. Please note that regular photocopies are not sufficient, even if they are sent by the awarding institution. University of Oulu only accepts official transcripts of record.

It is acceptable if the envelope contains other official documents awarded by the institution (e.g. degree certificate and diploma supplement). However, no other enclosures can be submitted with the transcript of records.

So I clearly did the below:
1. Uploaded an unscratched/scratched WAEC Card
2. Went to a High Court to Certify my hard copy WAEC (Certified True Copy stamped on it) and I uploaded it...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
DarthStan:

This is strictly for University of Oulu. I don't know if it applies to other schools...

Nigeria
Requirements for Bachelor's Degrees: You must submit the West African Senior Secondary Certificate (WASSC) granted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) together with an unscratched Access Card/Scratch Card. The code in the card is used to verify your degree information using an online service.

Requirements for Master's Degrees: If you have completed or are completing your degree in Nigeria, an official transcript of records must be submitted to University of Oulu per post by the awarding institution. The envelope must be sealed by the awarding institution’s official stamp across the back flap.

The transcript of records must come to University of Oulu directly from the awarding institution and cannot be sent by the applicant. Please note that regular photocopies are not sufficient, even if they are sent by the awarding institution. University of Oulu only accepts official transcripts of record.

It is acceptable if the envelope contains other official documents awarded by the institution (e.g. degree certificate and diploma supplement). However, no other enclosures can be submitted with the transcript of records.

2. Went to a High Court to Certify my hard copy WAEC (Certified True Copy stamped on it) and I uploaded it...

I have only NECO. Can i use that?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Buciebb: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
DarthStan:

Please can you add me to the group? 09053684467 thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ladsonmayor(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Please kindly add me to the group too 0.8.1.4.1.2.5.2.0.6.1
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Fumns: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
DarthStan:

Nigeria

Yes, I understand, Thank you.
My question was how exactly you uploaded it because I cannot seem to find a link to upload

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by moyo90: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
I just got admitted into university of Eastern Finland ��. to study Msc Forestry. Got 70% tuitions waiver had to pay the remaining 30% which is � Euro2400.
Anyone want to connect with let's see how we can start the PR process or any group created for this regard DM me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Treyknowles(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
moyo90:
I just got admitted into university of Eastern Finland ��. to study Msc Forestry. Got 70% tuitions waiver had to pay the remaining 30% which is � Euro2400.
Anyone want to connect with let's see how we can start the PR process or any group created for this regard DM me

Hello, congrats on your admission... I intend to apply to UEF in November/December, did you write any standardized test and can a 2.2 graduate gain admission?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
moyo90:

What rate did they charge U...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by moyo90: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Treyknowles:

No I didn't write any test, however I did use medium of instruction to back up my application. As per 2.2I cannot say though you can try shot in the next application round. The application is free

Hello, congrats on your admission... I intend to apply to UEF in November/December, did you write any standardized test and can a 2.2 graduate gain admission?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by moyo90: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
DarthStan:

What rate you mean the total school fees is 8000 euro per year
What rate did they charge U...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Light1234: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
moyo90:
Hello Moyo, I also just got an admission and I’d like us to connect.
Kindly drop your contact details so I’ll dm you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Spider2022: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello, is there any university in Finland still open to admission I can apply for undergraduate studies?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Fumns:

Yes, I understand, Thank you.
My question was how exactly you uploaded it because I cannot seem to find a link to upload

Ohhh sorry I just saw this...
1. Click on the link in your admission mail
2. Click on "Show Application Form" at the top left corner
3. Scroll down to "VERIFYING EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS", under your accepted school.
4. Upload documents here...

You can send me a private mail on asolinks@hotmail.com let's keep track of our progress...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bombidoski(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Light1234:

I go admitted too. Is there a group or something where we could join for information sharing
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sleo170: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm new here.
I applied for Msc and Bsc courses, but was admitted for Bsc......Msc denied (i dont have ielts/toefl). I am over 40yrs

Question is; Can i go ahead and apply for visa to study Bsc?

Please advice
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
sleo170:
Hello everyone. I'm new here.
I applied for Msc and Bsc courses, but was admitted for Bsc......Msc denied (i dont have ielts/toefl). I am over 40yrs

Question is; Can i go ahead and apply for visa to study Bsc?

Please advice

Sure...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by moyo90: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Light1234:

You can mail me on moyosamuel90@gmail.com let's connect which institution are u admitted to and course
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Engrlarrison(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please let me have your WhatsApp number I want to talk to you too
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by lordhippo(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Please has anyone gotten Admission from NOVIA UAS for BSc ??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fabregasss: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just gotten notification for admission by Joint application programme at Finland.

Please can someone still meet up for August resumption if I start my Visa application by July
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chisomprospe2: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
fabregasss:
Just gotten notification for admission by Joint application programme at Finland.

Please can someone still meet up for August resumption if I start my Visa application by July
please whc school and course sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fabregasss: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chisomprospe2:
please whc school and course sir

Centria UAS...........Environmental Chemistry and Technology

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.