Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950750 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Shaghari:
Hi good day all,

Please have you guys gotten any form of interview invite from these universities, the University of Jyvaskyla, the University of Turku, and the University of Eastern Finland.

I'm very curious to know what is going on.

Thank you,

You'd only get invite from one school even if it's six schools you applied to. After the interview, the results is distributed to others. If at this point you haven't received any interview invite, I'm afraid, something is wrong.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FGraphics: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Please house, i need your assistance ooo�. My sponsor sells land and embassy requested for a supplement document of my sponsors tax clearance, acceptance letter from school, sponsor's bank statement because the previous one wasnt showing a connection of the money to my account, also my bank statement. I have sent to them already. But my sponsor wrote a cover letter that they are yet to file for their tax. Now embassy sent another supplement request of tax clearance and financial statements of the company not bank statements o. Please as regards the tax clearance what should i do? My sponsor hasn't filed for it bkos it cost money. How do i escape from this? I need reply Asap please. Anybody with a similar experience should please help. Or if you know how i can escape this. It is urgent please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dimaxy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Guys, is it possible to secure a Msc admission in Finland if one finish with 3rd class degree in Bsc
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Greatihex(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
mayorxyneyo:
Where are Master's applicants in this place? Any info concerning call for interview or any relevant updates? As for me, I applied to University of Turku.

The only update till now is that admission results will be published by March 31st.
Also applied to University of Turku for Bachelor of Engineering, information and communications technology. Took the group interview today, and hopeful to get admission.
You have info about the students job in Finland and visa applications?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AirFireEarthH20: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Greatihex:
Also applied to University of Turku for Bachelor of Engineering, information and communications technology. Took the group interview today, and hopeful to get admission.
You have info about the students job in Finland and visa applications?

Congrats in advance! What was the central theme of the interview?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Greatihex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

We were asked to discuss "What is the role of networking in your career development".
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FGraphics: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Please house, how do my sponsor write a solemn affirmation and is it going to be signed in court?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ladsonmayor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
What about the essay? What was the essay topic. Because my own interview is next week Tuesday.
Greatihex:
We were asked to discuss "What is the role of networking in your career development".
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Faaavvv: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning guys.
Please has anyone received any information or invitation email from University of Oolu or Novia UAS?
Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Soulvein: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Please has anyone received interview invitation from university of Eastern Finland yet? I submitted since January but no update from the school yet.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANCIS94: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Univesity of Eastern Finland don't conduct interviews, the results will be out by March ending. Unfortunately I didn't submit IELTS, just proof of English, so they said I can't be considered.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Sammysammysammy: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good afternoon house, i partook in the group interview for undergraduate studies last week friday. Please what are the procedure for visa application, certificate legalisation and all that. Guru in the house shld kindly put us through
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dohastar: 4:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Faaavvv:
Good morning guys.
Please has anyone received any information or invitation email from University of Oolu or Novia UAS?
Thank you

Yes I received and I did my interview March 9 for Novia UAS
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by darthv: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2022
What's the procedure to get started with masters in Finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dohastar: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
darthv:
What's the procedure to get started with masters in Finland
Start from here-----https://www.studyinfinland.fi/admissions/study-programmes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by darthv: 3:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Luxiearchitects: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Pls the finland embassy asked me that i need a personal bank statement not sponsors and it must freflect 3months back what shuld i do
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fabregasss: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Luxiearchitects:
Pls the finland embassy asked me that i need a personal bank statement not sponsors and it must freflect 3months back what shuld i do

Did you stated you are sponsoring yourself?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Greatihex(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Sorry. I am just logging in to nairaland today since that day.
My answer will be irrelevant now.
But nevertheless I will say it.

We were asked to discuss the role of networking in our chosen career path.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by davidsmithdwhit: 4:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Greatihex:
Sorry. I am just logging in to nairaland today since that day.
My answer will be irrelevant now.
But nevertheless I will say it.

We were asked to discuss the role of networking in our chosen career path.

Hi, are you probably aware of Nigerians currently in Hungary? Or is there a safe passage to move from Hungary to Finland that you know of?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Good day All,

This forum is getting stale... I just got my admission into university of Oulu, has anyone received his, let's walk through this together...

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Faaavvv: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
DarthStan:
Good day All,

This forum is getting stale... I just got my admission into university of Oulu, has anyone received his, let's walk through this together...

I just got the admission letter also.
We were asked to send some docs for verification.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bombidoski(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Which course please?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Digitalisation, Computing and Electronics
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Faaavvv:

I just got the admission letter also.
We were asked to send some docs for verification.

How did you go about yours...

1. I got my certificate certified in a court (They placed a certified copy stamp on it
2. I also got a WAEC scratch card, scanned it unscrached/scratch.

With this I uploaded them on the opintopolku.fi site.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rafo200(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2022
DarthStan:
Good day All,

I just got admitted into seinajoki University of applied science too can we link up 08147791695
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tinababe01: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Please can someone remove this (free tuition) from the topic of this group??

Cause studying in Finland is not free o.

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Fumns: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
DarthStan:

How did you go about yours...

1. I got my certificate certified in a court (They placed a certified copy stamp on it
2. I also got a WAEC scratch card, scanned it unscrached/scratch.

With this I uploaded them on the opintopolku.fi site.

I know we are supposed to send by post the hard copy of our transcript to the school. However, how did you upload these?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by machine606: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tinababe01:
Please can someone remove this (free tuition) from the topic of this group??

Cause studying in Finland is not free o.

I taught tuition fee is free in Finland especially for graduate studies.
On the other side, please which universities that do wave ITELS, TOEFL and GRE scores.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DarthStan(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Fumns:

I know we are supposed to send by post the hard copy of our transcript to the school. However, how did you upload these?

Mine is for a Bsc course... so it's just WAEC verification... Masters is different, ur school would have to send ur transcript (hard copy) on ur behalf...

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.