Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951665 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Raregem9000(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Good morning, please if I didn't perform well in the duolingo English test on my first attempt and I wish to retake again, will I have to make payment again to retake the test?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damble: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Good morning family.... I am married, 35 years old, graduated in 2011 (philosophy) with 2.2

Presently, I am into confectionery and catering....

Please, what are my chances in Finland?

Do I need to change from philosophy to something else?

Please, what should I do?

I need GUIDANCE please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Outstandingmam:

€220 for marriage certificate
€220 for each of your children's birth certificate. So for a family with 2 children, your price will be €660.

These are the only documents you need to legalize for the purpose of resident permit application. However, they'll need attestation at the ministry of foreign affairs before going to VFS.

For the wife, in addition ,she'll need to attest her birth certificate or NPC attestation letter, affidavit of marriage and waec/neco. These attestations are needed to authenticate her identity since she must be bearing a new name now as a result of marriage.
Good morning ma,pls I need clarity..u mentioned 220 euro per documents to be legalized,and some places on the net is saying 30 euro per documents. Sorry, I will need clarification pls.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
hikiki:

Good morning ma,pls I need clarity..u mentioned 220 euro per documents to be legalized,and some places on the net is saying 30 euro per documents. Sorry, I will need clarification pls.

Legalization of marriage certificate €220
Legalization of birth certificate €220/child
Resident permit application €350
Resident permit application for spouse €450
Resident permit application for children €240

Service charge for each resident permit application N37,500

Some other small costs. These expenses are after you've gotten the admission and have paid your tuition fees.

You can pay all the € costs in naira at official rate

The above is what I wrote in response to someone earlier on this thread.

The €30/document is for Finnish embassy processes, not legalization
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by abuhusna1: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Why are nigerians not taking advantage of study route in finland since study period counts towards being a citizen unlike UK or other European countries.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jessydan54: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2023
Please I am asking this question again.. no one answered me the first time, can I use proficiency in English language and my HND results to apply for bachelor program in finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by don10ky(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jessydan54:
Please I am asking this question again.. no one answered me the first time, can I use proficiency in English language and my HND results to apply for bachelor program in finland?
Yes admissions is open take your shot now.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by don10ky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Can one pay a deposit of tuition fee my school is 9500 no be small money oo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damble: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
damble:
Good morning family.... I am married, 35 years old, graduated in 2011 (philosophy) with 2.2

I need GUIDANCE please

Someone should please respond.... I am pleading
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cocolacec(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
abuhusna1:
Why are nigerians not taking advantage of study route in finland since study period counts towards being a citizen unlike UK or other European countries.
How is the residence counted with study route?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ewadoyin1983: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Pls can i stay after completing my study in Finland? How many years for PR? Job prospects in Finland? Can I move with my family?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2023
The fees available for this application period is 8k and 11k euro with no scholarship, that's quite on the high side, I don't think I'll be applying because I won't be able to afford such fees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2023
damble:

I need GUIDANCE please

Hello,
You might not get a Master's degree course in Philosophy but in other courses and ur Cgpa is no obstacle.

Secondly, since you are a caterer in Nigeria, you can also take the Vocational route and apply to Vocational school to be a chef.
Thirdly, you can also apply to start a bachelors degree.
Finally, to be on the safe side, you can submit applications to all these options since application is free.

Best of luck.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Ewadoyin1983:
Pls can i stay after completing my study in Finland? How many years for PR? Job prospects in Finland? Can I move with my family?

Yes, you can stay after graduation.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
don10ky:
Can one pay a deposit of tuition fee my school is 9500 no be small money oo

You can pay twice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2023
hikiki:
Pls house,for those of you who went as couple under the student visa application. Pls concerning the proof of funds,will it be in a separate account or be in the main applicants account. Will each of the couple have separate proof of funds or all will be joined in the main applicants account. Tanks

The money must be in your account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by damble: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2023
SnazzyBaba:

Hello,
You might not get a Master's degree course in Philosophy but in other courses and ur Cgpa is no obstacle.

Secondly, since you are a caterer in Nigeria, you can also take the Vocational route and apply to Vocational school to be a chef.
Thirdly, you can also apply to start a bachelors degree.
Finally, to be on the safe side, you can submit applications to all these options since application is free.

Best of luck.

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Adeleyeibrahim: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2023
I greet everyone, please d price I'm seeing after clicking purchase test on Duolingo is #15100, I'm not sure if it's d right site cus what I see online is $59 or its equivalent. Can someone pls share the official Duolingo site. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hardeyeanc(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is serious oo...

Is it possible to do for only me but I will mention it in the application that I am married with kids but they are not coming with me but later wiffy will be coming, by then things would have been a bit ok (by His Grace) because things plenty to use money for na... This legalization wahala sef
Outstandingmam:

€220 for marriage certificate
€220 for each of your children's birth certificate. So for a family with 2 children, your price will be €660.

These are the only documents you need to legalize for the purpose of resident permit application. However, they'll need attestation at the ministry of foreign affairs before going to VFS.

For the wife, in addition ,she'll need to attest her birth certificate or NPC attestation letter, affidavit of marriage and waec/neco. These attestations are needed to authenticate her identity since she must be bearing a new name now as a result of marriage.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
hardeyeanc:
This is serious oo...

Is it possible to do for only me but I will mention it in the application that I am married with kids but they are not coming with me but later wiffy will be coming, by then things would have been a bit ok (by His Grace) because things plenty to use money for na... This legalization wahala sef

If your wife is not moving with you immediately, you do not need to legalize anything. All you need is your passport, admission letter, bank statements etc
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Adeleyeibrahim: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anybody with idea how to pay for Duolingo test, because naija debit card isn't working. [/quote]
How much did u pay for the test please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kamzyl: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Positivitttty11:

Thank you for all your help I just got a positive decision on my application

Please was it up to a month u got a decision?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Good morning everyone, please what does diploma supplement entails or means? I saw it as a requirement for masters degree and I don't really know what it means
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hardeyeanc(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please which school is accepting application now, I applied through studyfin but I want to know if I can apply to any other school as it doesn't required application fee.

Besides can I apply directly from the school website or it has to be studyfin.
hikiki:
Good morning everyone, please what does diploma supplement entails or means? I saw it as a requirement for masters degree and I don't really know what it means
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tunjesty(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please who has a link to the schools in Finland that are tuition free and open for admission at the moment? For masters programme

Your reply will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:

Anybody with idea how to pay for Duolingo test, because naija debit card isn't working.
How much did u pay for the test please

I used a friend in the US to pay and the naira equivalent that was debited in her account is 19k

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Raregem9000:
Good morning, please if I didn't perform well in the duolingo English test on my first attempt and I wish to retake again, will I have to make payment again to retake the test?

Yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:
I greet everyone, please d price I'm seeing after clicking purchase test on Duolingo is #15100, I'm not sure if it's d right site cus what I see online is $59 or its equivalent. Can someone pls share the official Duolingo site. Thanks

It is the right site, the price for Nigerian is cheaper. But the price will be slightly higher by the time you convert using black market.
Mine was 19k

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Raregem9000(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks bro.
Chrishertz8:

Yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tzskillful(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
please can you assist me in paying too through your friend?
Chrishertz8:

I used a friend in the US to pay and the naira equivalent that was debited in her account is 19k
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
tzskillful:
please can you assist me in paying too through your friend?

Sure, why not
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kingsdave(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2023
donbrowser:

Try Wema mastercard but ensure that you have up to x2 of the displayed amount in your card

Please can I apply for the practical nursing in Riveria ? I'm an arts student , but I have biology in my waec

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.