Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954976 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tunddy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
tunddy:
Hello pls can I get a funded schoolarship in Finland with my cpga 2.56 bsc ? thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by babakb: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zoey1:
There are several schools in the UK that accepts HND.

That's the problem, why should a HND Graduate limit his options just to UK, with a BSc you can study Masters in any country of your choice.

Encourage HND Graduates to obtain their BSc in Nigeria in 1 or 2 years so that they will have ample options for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wow, please do you have an idea when she did the interview?

Chinuaj:

My friend was invited for an interview. She is still waiting for their feedback.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inner19(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Is there any M.Sc Nursing program in Finland?

Especially for B.Sc graduates without prior Nursing qualification but with Healthcare experience?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ThePundit14(m): 5:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Boss, Good morning. Pls i just sent a mail. I got some questions sir. Thank you

Outstandingmam:

€220 for marriage certificate
€220 for each of your children's birth certificate. So for a family with 2 children, your price will be €660.

These are the only documents you need to legalize for the purpose of resident permit application. However, they'll need attestation at the ministry of foreign affairs before going to VFS.

For the wife, in addition ,she'll need to attest her birth certificate or NPC attestation letter, affidavit of marriage and waec/neco. These attestations are needed to authenticate her identity since she must be bearing a new name now as a result of marriage.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrJoseph92: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
I paid for my duolingo test using naira with Pay4Me

To pay Duolingo using Pay4Me, download the app, create an account, select "Payments" and "Others," choose USD as the destination currency, enter payment details, select Duolingo as the payment type, and proceed. Pay4Me will process the payment and send a confirmation email.

Adeleyeibrahim:

Anybody with idea how to pay for Duolingo test, because naija debit card isn't working.
How much did u pay for the test please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kachiz(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Zoey1:
There are several schools in the UK that accepts HND.

Of course, the UK is after your money. Their tuition fee no be beans

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Zoey1: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
😆😆😆😆
kachiz:

Of course, the UK is after your money. Their tuition fee no be beans
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Anybody looking forward to studying in Finland by next year? Please I need a link to get familiar with the processes involved in the application and application process. Does Finland still give free tuition and scholarship?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tejiri294: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Please i really need help with the application process for Masters degree program in Finland. I just graduated from the university from the faculty of ARTS and studied international studies and diplomacy. Are there related programs in this field? Please someone help…Thanks in advance!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by banji001: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thank you so much for this advice, i really appreciate it sir...

babakb:

HND is a plaque that must be avoided at all costs, You can't secure Admission for Masters in the EU with HND, I'm a HND Graduate myself, I'm currently running a BSc program in Nigeria right now, After that I will continue with my Jakpa plans.
I will advise you to do the same, I'm 39 years and my age isn't discouraging me, I believe you're way younger cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by banji001: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thank you so much for this boss, i really appreciate boss..

SnazzyBaba:
Finnish schools do not accept Hnd for Masters degrees last time i checked. Go for undergraduate.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by khadii1: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
I need help with candour. It’s needed for UAS. Does anyone know where I can register successfully? I have failed 2 times. I have 1 more attempt.
It’s
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anbaar: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
I used an iPhone xr to do mine after trying with so many phones. Guess once you get one NFC enabled phone it is simple, calm down and follow the instructions. You will first snap the passport data page, then scan the back where the crest is. Calm down and use stable network.
khadii1:
I need help with candour. It’s needed for UAS. Does anyone know where I can register successfully? I have failed 2 times. I have 1 more attempt.
It’s
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Aja101: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
anbaar:
I used an iPhone xr to do mine after trying with so many phones. Guess once you get one NFC enabled phone it is simple, calm down and follow the instructions. You will first snap the passport data page, then scan the back where the crest is. Calm down and use stable network.
Did you do yours today?
On the Candour app where they will ask verifying Identity Card or Passport, which one did you select. Because I’ve tried twice to snap and verify my passport and it keeps telling me failed, that I should contact support. Do you know What might be the issue?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by khadii1: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
On the page, it says 3 tries. I have done 2. 😂
Abeg are you in Lagos? I can meet up tomorrow
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anbaar: 2:47am On Oct 14, 2023
I am sorry, just getting back here. I have been busy. Hope you were eventually able to do it. So sorry
khadii1:
On the page, it says 3 tries. I have done 2. 😂
Abeg are you in Lagos? I can meet up tomorrow
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by laurie07: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello guys,

I have been receiving a couple of enquiries on resident permit processing for international students 2023.

I felt it necessary to crate an Telegram group to discuss and share knowledge on the resident permit processing, POF caution, biometrics, dependents , other supporting documents as may be required.

Please note that this group is strictly for those who have been issued admission acceptance letter to study in Finland.

Special appreciation to feezlaiman for your great support, we would be happy to have you in this group to share your wealth of experience with us.

To join the Telegram group, kindly follow the link on my profile.

NL bot didn't allow the link so I made this QRcode. I hope it works

Best regards

Can you add me?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by khadii1: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2023
anbaar:
I am sorry, just getting back here. I have been busy. Hope you were eventually able to do it. So sorry

No!

I contacted study in Finland and I was referred to the school. I sent email to the school, non responded yet and exams on the 19. I might have to wait until January for a retry.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anbaar: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2023
[Sorry to hear about that. I haven't even gotten invitation for the examination. Let's see how it pans out.quote author=khadii1 post=126411141]

No!

I contacted study in Finland and I was referred to the school. I sent email to the school, non responded yet and exams on the 19. I might have to wait until January for a retry. [/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chinuaj:

My friend was invited for an interview. She is still waiting for their feedback.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello guys,

I have been receiving a couple of enquiries on resident permit processing for international students 2023.

I felt it necessary to crate an Telegram group to discuss and share knowledge on the resident permit processing, POF caution, biometrics, dependents , other supporting documents as may be required.

Please note that this group is strictly for those who have been issued admission acceptance letter to study in Finland.

Special appreciation to feezlaiman for your great support, we would be happy to have you in this group to share your wealth of experience with us.

To join the Telegram group, kindly follow the link on my profile.

NL bot didn't allow the link so I made this QRcode. I hope it works

Best regards
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Outstandingmam:

This is very great news. Wish you success as you embark on this journey
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2023
oak202:

The interview went well but they were asked to submit additional documents for them to take decision on their application. We have done that, still hoping for the best.
I will share the message sent to them after they have made decision on their application. Hopefully it will be positive.
The reason i want to share it is to enable others to prepare ahead if they are using sponsors with company account or sponsors that are earning salary.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2023
whilltree:

Please sir, sorry to bother you. I just got an offer from vamia. I have the money to fund my stay. But I do not know the best way to present the funds to satisfy the embassy. Should I use a sponsor? Should I use a business or personal? Please this is very complicated for me. I don't want to take chances with the RP. PLEASE I NEED GUIDANCE. THANK YOU. MY EMAIL IS WHILLTREE@GMAIL.COM

It depends on how the funds got into your account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Outstandingmam:

It depends on how the funds got into your account.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:
Anybody looking forward to studying in Finland by next year? Please I need a link to get familiar with the processes involved in the application and application process. Does Finland still give free tuition and scholarship?
Did you get a link?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by whilltree: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2023
oak202:

The interview went well but they were asked to submit additional documents for them to take decision on their application. We have done that, still hoping for the best.
I will share the message sent to them after they have made decision on their application. Hopefully it will be positive.
The reason i want to share it is to enable others to prepare ahead if they are using sponsors with company account or sponsors that are earning salary.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Pls gurus in the house,for how long will the proof of funds be in once account during application of RP...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Pls gurus in the house,for how long will the proof of funds be in once account during and after application of RP...?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anbaar: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
To everyone who wrote the UAS Exam today, I wish you resounding success and seemless Grace in the remaining process.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by googlelove: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2023
A friend asked me Why go to Finland. He said Finland is advanced Lagos. The tax rate is high up to 40% you will just be working for the government.

I need clarification on this from people already in Finland. Kindly tell us please

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.