Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951634 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kingsdave(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2023
newhere1234:
Riveria will open two programs by September 4th but you'll need to apply with Duolingo.
See details here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cJceccw1c&feature=youtu.be

Anybody with idea how to pay for Duolingo test, because naija debit card isn't working.

Please can I apply for the practical nursing in Riveria ? I'm an arts student , but I have biology in my waec
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by donbrowser(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsdave:

Please can I apply for the practical nursing in Riveria ? I'm an arts student , but I have biology in my waec

I don't know anything about traveling to Finland, I'm just here to learn too
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olamide34(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by babakb: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
olamide34:
https://vamia.fi/en/vamia-receives-approximately-7000-international-applicants-for-august-training-intake/

Vamia is really getting competitive!!!

And they want to admit only 1000 in total shocked shocked shocked
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
babakb:

And they want to admit only 1000 in total shocked shocked shocked
My lord its approximately 100 not 1k and na interview phase ooo e be things .....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olamide34(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lionsempire:

My lord its approximately 100 not 1k and na interview phase ooo e be things .....

They are only going to select 100 applicants for interview. Then, they will select only 25 successful applicant to start the program in January.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by farouk1989: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2023
olamide34:

They are only going to select 100 applicants for interview. Then, they will select only 25 successful applicant to start the program in January.
Wahala dey o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Kingsdave:

If you've duolingo English test, I will say you should take chances.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by verminnel(f): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please can I still apply for vamia?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kathy4jesus: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Pls are there any masters courses still open for January or February intakes, and which website do I apply from, thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
verminnel:
Please can I still apply for vamia?

No, it isn't.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kathy4jesus:
Pls are there any masters courses still open for January or February intakes, and which website do I apply from, thanks

I doubt if any masters course is open on this application. You can apply to master's courses by december.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chinuaj: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hotnun:
I also applied to Vamia college. I pray to get accepted. The only issue I have with the residence permit issued for vocational school is that, it’s residence permit B, which doesn’t count towards permanent residence, unlike residence permit A which is given when you’re studying in a university to get a degree, and A counts towards permanent resident.

Please have you gotten a response from them?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Adeleyeibrahim: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Outstandingmam:

€220 for marriage certificate
€220 for each of your children's birth certificate. So for a family with 2 children, your price will be €660.

These are the only documents you need to legalize for the purpose of resident permit application. However, they'll need attestation at the ministry of foreign affairs before going to VFS.

For the wife, in addition ,she'll need to attest her birth certificate or NPC attestation letter, affidavit of marriage and waec/neco. These attestations are needed to authenticate her identity since she must be bearing a new name now as a result of marriage.
Please I have a couple of questions on authentication and legalization ma'am
* The authentication at MOFA and MOE, will the authentication seal or stamp be on d original credentials or photocopy?
* While applying to VFS global, will the attached scanned documents be the authenticated copy i.e the original or photocopy depending on the one they stamped on.

I'm asking this question because where I stay is quite a journey to Abuja, I was thinking of applying to VFS global first, then go for both authentication and legalization in just one trip.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by freedomtours(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:

Please I have a couple of questions on authentication and legalization ma'am
* The authentication at MOFA and MOE, will the authentication seal or stamp be on d original credentials or photocopy?
* While applying to VFS global, will the attached scanned documents be the authenticated copy i.e the original or photocopy depending on the one they stamped on.

I'm asking this question because where I stay is quite a journey to Abuja, I was thinking of applying to VFS global first, then go for both authentication and legalization in just one trip.

As regards to Authentication at MOE&MOFA, the standard practice there, you will submit all the original documents you want to authenticate with the photopies, educational stick will be put on the back of your original documents only and they will sign on each of your photopies with pen, then you proceed to foreign Affairs, there your originals and photopies will be signed. The reason been that when you go to embassy for legalization, some embassy/individuals may request/prefer the legalization on the original certificate, why other embassy/individuals will want it to be on the photopies, but on those sign with pen from MOE. ONLY educational documents are taken to MOE, why other goes to foreign affairs ie marriage certificate, birth certificate
I think in your own case, affter authentication will scan the original certificate front and back, showing the educational sticker at the back of the documents and send to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mygee2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
SnazzyBaba:

Hello,
You might not get a Master's degree course in Philosophy but in other courses and ur Cgpa is no obstacle.

Secondly, since you are a caterer in Nigeria, you can also take the Vocational route and apply to Vocational school to be a chef.
Thirdly, you can also apply to start a bachelors degree.
Finally, to be on the safe side, you can submit applications to all these options since application is free.

Best of luck.

I just bumped into these thread and from what I skimmed it’s easy to get work visa and become he a Finnish citizen so being a graduate of computer science with 2:2 and also into Software engineering what route should I follow as I intent to go with my newly wedded wife
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ododomama: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
freedomtours:

As regards to Authentication at MOE&MOFA, the standard practice there, you will submit all the original documents you want to authenticate with the photopies, educational stick will be put on the back of your original documents only and they will sign on each of your photopies with pen, then you proceed to foreign Affairs, there your originals and photopies will be signed. The reason been that when you go to embassy for legalization, some embassy/individuals may request/prefer the legalization on the original certificate, why other embassy/individuals will want it to be on the photopies, but on those sign with pen from MOE. ONLY educational documents are taken to MOE, why other goes to foreign affairs ie marriage certificate, birth certificate
I think in your own case, affter authentication will scan the original certificate front and back, showing the educational sticker at the back of the documents and send to them.
Just the information I needed, can d whole process of authentication be concluded in a day?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by freedomtours(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ododomama:

Just the information I needed, can d whole process of authentication be concluded in a day?

No, the process will be within 2-5 days, if you're collecting eligibility and English Proficiency letter, because nowadays if you submit for letter, it will take 2-3 days for the letter to be out at MOE.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tumzy2066: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Adeleyeibrahim:
I greet everyone, please d price I'm seeing after clicking purchase test on Duolingo is #15100, I'm not sure if it's d right site cus what I see online is $59 or its equivalent. Can someone pls share the official Duolingo site. Thanks

Please can you share how you were able to pay for the test.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tumzy2066: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
newhere1234:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Good day, please can you kindly share how you were able to pay. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hikiki(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
freedomtours:

No, the process will be within 2-5 days, if you're collecting eligibility and English Proficiency letter, because nowadays if you submit for letter, it will take 2-3 days for the letter to be out at MOE.
Good afternoon ma,sorry to disturb you again.
I saw in there requirement somewhere original transcript to f all higher education studies so far..... Am kinda confused if diploma transcript too will be needed, secondly ma,I also saw wia dey said diploma supplement must be enclosed when available. Pls what does it mean
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Generalscope: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kamzyl:

Please was it up to a month u got a decision?
Please how soon did your permit card get to you? Is it possible to track it online to know when it will arrive by courier?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Adeleyeibrahim: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
tumzy2066:

Please can you share how you were able to pay for the test.

I use klasha for $ transaction, download d app, register and get verified, fund your account, get a virtual card, you will be charged at black market rate.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Generalscope: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please is there anyone who have recently received his/her residence permit card while still in Nigeria, I want to know how long it took pls.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Generalscope:
Please is there anyone who have recently received his/her residence permit card while still in Nigeria, I want to know how long it took pls.

Which stage are you in now?

Did they request additional information from you?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by omokehinde0606: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pls i really need to know more about how to study in finland pls help
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Generalscope: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2023

My RP has been approved. I want to know how long it will take to receive my permit card in Nigeria

Has anyone received his/her permit card recently? Pls how long did it take after you had a positive decision

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Kingsdave:

just saw this, i think you can apply.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2023
tumzy2066:

Good day, please can you kindly share how you were able to pay. Thanks

i didn't write it again but would do before the year end. i will use chipper app to pay when the time comes.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ododomama: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2023
I greet everyone, please I need explanation on this quote from the website of Finland embassy Abuja "The legalized document(s) will be sent to the applicant’s given address in Finland"
Does that mean we can receive the documents here in Nigeria?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Generalscope:

My RP has been approved. I want to know how long it will take to receive my permit card in Nigeria

Has anyone received his/her permit card recently? Pls how long did it take after you had a positive decision

Normally 3weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.