Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (950466 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Evening All,

I just
I will appreciate all advice on next steps pls?

cc: pasochist
weddingparol
Oustandingmam

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by khadii1: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is your name out? The list is out.
I will retry in January

quote author=anbaar post=126412666][Sorry to hear about that. I haven't even gotten invitation for the examination. Let's see how it pans out.quote author=khadii1 post=126411141]

No!

I contacted study in Finland and I was referred to the school. I sent email to the school, non responded yet and exams on the 19. I might have to wait until January for a retry. [/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by biggal: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Please will you still provide proof of fund or they did everything for you

daseento:
Evening All,

I just won Finland Government Scholarship for 2024.

I would love to relocate with my wife and daughter but their international passport is not ready yet, can I delay the visa process till the passport is out?

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by biggal: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
How did you apply pls

daseento:
Evening All,

I would love to relocate with my wife and daughter but their international passport is not ready yet, can I delay the visa process till the passport is out?

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
biggal:

How did you apply pls

I applied through the Studyinfo portal (Opintoku). I got tuition fee waiver plus £5k to cover my relocation expenses. I'm still required to provide POF for a family of 3.

I hope this clarifies.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by biggal: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Yes thanks a lot.

[quote author=daseento post=127159449][/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cation(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=daseento post=127159449][/quote] pls can you give a percentage of the tuition that was waived and is it for MSc or PhD ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cation:
pls can you give a percentage of the tuition that was waived and is it for MSc or PhD ?

MSc, 100% first year. 50% second year

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oloyemeji: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
daseento:

What is the name of the school? What is your CGPA?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cation(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
daseento:

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2023
oloyemeji:
What is the name of the school? What is your CGPA?

University of Vaasa. I graduated with a First Class.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oloyemeji: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2023
daseento:

University of Vaasa. I graduated with a First Class.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cation(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
khadii1:
Is your name out? The list is out.
I will retry in January

quote author=anbaar post=126412666][Sorry to hear about that. I haven't even gotten invitation for the examination. Let's see how it pans out.quote author=khadii1 post=126411141]
No!

I contacted study in Finland and I was referred to the school. I sent email to the school, non responded yet and exams on the 19. I might have to wait until January for a retry.

hello, I will like to apply too, which documents do I need to apply?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllLovingGod: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
God bless Finland! A hearty congratulations to you bro. The Lord be with you.
Please kindly share: your undergraduate degree was it computer Science, Medicine or Civil Engineering? Was there a test, interview etc? Thanks.

I'm happy for you oo. And I wish you and your family the very best too.[quote author=daseento post=127159449][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllLovingGod: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2023
AllLovingGod:
God bless Finland! A hearty congratulations to you bro. The Lord be with you.
Please kindly share: your undergraduate degree was it computer Science, Medicine or Civil Engineering? Was there a test, interview etc? Thanks.

I'm happy for you oo. And I wish you and your family the very best too.

Thank you. I read Project Management, admitted for Industrial systems analytics Vaasa. No admission assessment of any kind other than submission of relevant documents to the school i.e. transcript, certificate, toefl result etc

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2023
daseento:
Evening All,

Anyone with info on this ? Seems I'm the only one at this stage. I need guidance from the veterans o the visa process.

Help!

cc: pasochist
weddingparol
Oustandingmam

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllLovingGod: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks.
daseento:

Thank you. I read Project Management, admitted for Industrial systems analytics Vaasa. No admission assessment of any kind other than submission of relevant documents to the school i.e. transcript, certificate, toefl result etc
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wandeykul(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good day,
I’m new here and trying to apply to a school that offers social work, community development, public admin programs and the likes. Please who can refer. I’ve done plenty research😫
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2023
What schools are offering the cheapest Msc because the lowest I have seen with scholarship is about 6,000 (University of Turku). This exchange rate isn't making thing easy at all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daseento(m): 2:07am On Dec 05, 2023
wandeykul:
Good day,
I’m new here and trying to apply to a school that offers social work, community development, public admin programs and the likes. Please who can refer. I’ve done plenty research😫

Please visit studyinfo/ Opintoku website. Its the database for all courses in Finland. You should find your disciple there.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Zihno: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2023
kachiz:

Of course, the UK is after your money. Their tuition fee no be beans

Malta and Italy accepts HND for direct Masters too.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Deltayankeeboi: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello Guys,

As Finland Universities January 2024 admission is approaching, I will try to make myself available to assist in answering some questions that might help you in getting it right both from admission to residence permit application decision with Migri.

Thank you to those who have contributed in sustaining this thread upto this point. Kudos.
Hello please I like to join the telegram group
It is important to mention that I am a post graduate student at one of the Universities in Finland and I learnt alot from great people who were available to help with invaluable information. This I am also ready to do for others.

I have a free discussion group on telegram where people of like minds with some of them also studying in Finland share helpful information. You can search:
Finland 🇫🇮 Resident Permit Prep Group International student on Telegram.
Request to join and you will be approved to join. You can as well scan the Barcode below to join. If I am not available to answer your questions there, several other persons who have gone through the same process will do.

As they say, information is power!
Hello please I want to join the telegram group
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by TaiwoKing: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
newhere1234:
What schools are offering the cheapest Msc because the lowest I have seen with scholarship is about 6,000 (University of Turku). This exchange rate isn't making thing easy at all.
What is the exchange rate?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by YEAEMEDIA(f): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Boss can i dm you.... I gt one offer from forssa and trying to mee5 Nigerians in the place
Gokoyer1401:
Boss, do you know anyone studying in Forssa? A Naija guy seriously needs accomodation.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by merclola(f): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hello, please is there any link for a WhatsApp or a telegram group, i would like to join so i can know better. Hoping someone responds, Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lavaqueen(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
merclola:
Hello, please is there any link for a WhatsApp or a telegram group, i would like to join so i can know better. Hoping someone responds, Thanks.

Search for Finland Resident Permit Prep Group International Students
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lavaqueen(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Lavaqueen post=127639310]

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankmoney(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello Guys,

As Finland Universities January 2024 admission is approaching, I will try to make myself available to assist in answering some questions that might help you in getting it right both from admission to residence permit application decision with Migri.

Thank you to those who have contributed in sustaining this thread upto this point. Kudos.

It is important to mention that I am a post graduate student at one of the Universities in Finland and I learnt alot from great people who were available to help with invaluable information. This I am also ready to do for others.

I have a free discussion group on telegram where people of like minds with some of them also studying in Finland share helpful information. You can search:
Finland 🇫🇮 Resident Permit Prep Group International student on Telegram.
Request to join and you will be approved to join. You can as well scan the Barcode below to join. If I am not available to answer your questions there, several other persons who have gone through the same process will do.

As they say, information is power!
I heard PhD is free in Finland , what's the POF needed for PhD in Finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Imustreturn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02
Hello people
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by khadii1: 6:11am On Jan 03
Cation:

hello, I will like to apply too, which documents do I need to apply?

Sorry I just returned to Nairaland. Check Please visit studyinfo/ Opintoku website for relevant info.

I submitted transcript, passport page mostly.

Another window is open
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 11:41am On Jan 03
Most schools increased their school fees and this naija exchange rate isn't smiling at all sad. May God help us as we apply again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.