Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes (946 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by hunny(f): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
I av a friend whose boyfriend is serving in Zaria. Each time she calls d guy, strange ladies always pick d calls bt the guy keeps denying. wat do you advise cos she has pt all her eggs in a basket, b4 its too late.
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by opuro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
hunny:

I av a friend whose boyfriend is serving in Zaria. Each time she calls d guy, strange ladies always pick d calls bt the guy keeps denying. what do you advise because she has pt all her eggs in a basket, before its too late.

YOU SEEMS TO KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS FRIEND OF YOURS
ABI THIS FRIEND OF YOURS IS YOU?

ALLWAYS TELL YOUR LAWYER THE TRUTH
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by Seun(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
To put it bluntly, the girl needs to realise that he is no longer interested in being her boyfriend. Otherwise, why would he stupidly allow another girl to pick his phone. It's not a case of cheating on the girl any more, it's a case of not caring.
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by DisGuy: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2008
she should visit him frequently in Zaria, NYSC camp is not single sex camp o! they might just be platoon members or whatyoucallit!

what do the ladies say when she calls?

they might just be keeping him warm, you know its cold over there now
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by opuro(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
EBGON SEUN
HAPPI NEW YEAR O.
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by DisGuy: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
Seun:

To put it bluntly, the girl needs to realise that he is no longer interested in being her boyfriend. Otherwise, why would he stupidly allow another girl to pick his phone. It's not a case of cheating on the girl any more, it's a case of not caring.

there's nothing wrong with someone else picking your phone to be honest, esp when you are lumped together in a camp
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by uspry1(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
Remember famous quote: CHEATER IS ALWAYS CHEATER! This is guy born with liar and player to mess girls' emotion around!
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by Nautillus(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
Seun:

I couldn't have said it better.  .  .  .  .  .
Re: Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes by sirwebs(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
i'm bored.

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Disappears with Your Certificate / The Boy, The Girl Or Both / Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.