Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News (32831 Views)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by floriana(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
By Moyo Fabiyi

Since 28 August 2012 when it was reported that Patience, the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan was flown to Germany for the treatment of an undisclosed ailment, the presidency has refused to give the nation a clear picture of what she is suffering from.

However, P.M.NEWS authoritatively gathered today that Patience is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Aso Rock’s denial of information has only helped to fuel an industry of speculations about the president’s wife, especially when she failed to show up with husband when he attended the 67th session of the UN General Assembly in New York, United States.

The online has been abuzz with all sorts of reports. A recent one even claimed that Mrs. Jonathan was being treated for Parkinson disease. Earlier reports had it that Patience was operated upon for ruptured appendicitis at the German hospital. Yet, there was another report that the surgical procedure on Mrs. Jonathan was to remove a potentially cancerous uterine fibroid.

There were also speculations that she had travelled to Dubai to have a procedure performed and returned to Nigeria where she developed complications which led to her sudden evacuation to Germany.

The cancer of the uterus ailment was shrouded in secrecy all this while by Aso Rock, thus engendering all sorts of speculations about what Patience is really suffering from.

The Presidency did not help matters as it refused to come clean on the actual ailment of Patience. All the stories Nigerians are getting from Aso Rock have been a web of lies about the fate of Patience. And this deepened speculations over the nature of sickness the wife of the President is suffering from.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe told State House Correspondents Tuesday when he was asked about the health of Patience that “ordinarily, I do not want to comment on this matter. Nigerians have gone through a lot of trauma in terms of leadership and death and ill luck and all that (in the past).

“Gen. Sani Abacha died in the Villa, Obasanjo’s wife (Stella) died in the Villa, (President Umaru) Yar’Adua lost his life in the Villa.

“I think even if it is a suggestion that the wife of the President is sick, what I will expect Nigerians to feel is empathy, not probing, not questioning (about her health).

“Have we become so disenchanted with leadership as to believe that the leadership is inhuman? I believe that the First Lady is hale and hearty. I want to leave it like that.”

P.M.NEWS learnt that the absence of the First Lady during various activities held to celebrate Nigeria’s 52nd independence anniversary sparked fresh anxiety over her fate among her friends, family members and beneficiaries of her various activities. Many of them who thought Mrs. Jonathan will be home for the independence celebrations were disappointed.

President Jonathan was reported to have visited the German hospital where his wife is on admission, on his way to New York for the United Nations General Assembly last week. But P.M.NEWS gathered that lack of information on the likely date of return of Mrs. Jonathan back to the country and speculations over the nature of illness afflicting her is a source of worry in the Presidency.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/10/03/patience-jonathan-battles-cancer/

@NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. ??

1-7 was reported by Sahara Reporters but PM news has broken another ground with number 8. Why won't Jonathan just open up and tell the nation what's up?

23 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Lawconfessor(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op. Is mr president answerable to u abt his gad damn family??

Hw do u expect him to come up PUBLICLY & tell u/d world dt his wife is suffering from cancer of d uterus or woteva.......... mtchwwwwwww

I pray/claim DIVINE HEALING for u, our first lady in JESUS Name. Amen ooooooo.

38 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Ramcie(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
I miss Patience sad sad. Nigeria was fun with her around now that's she's away, it's so boring undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by bashr8: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
floriana: @NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. ??

1-7 was reported by Sahara Reporters but PM news has broken another ground with number 8. Why won't Jonathan just open up and tell the nation what's up?
wats ur buisness.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Biggyd2: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
I beg i don tire joor!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Bolinco(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op,is is cosmetic sugery,b4 tummy tunk.i beg wic 1 b pankinson deases?hmmm...naija d morn u look d less u see,d morn u look,d morn confusion u become.i just misse my oxford dictionary(dam).

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..
not when public funds that belong to you and i are involved!

32 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ozodimgba(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
I dont know y nigerians dont know when they invade someones privacy. Though she is our first lady but then she is just as human as u. Pls allow her some privacy and wish her well she was once ok lik us b4 now we dont know who ma be the nxt. Ma 1st lady i wish quick recovery IJN, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by omiobo: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
May God heal her all of the above diseases. In Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
I hope at the end they won't say she has HIV! Hmm! Because I could remember when she said everybody has HIV.some are negative and some are positive. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Eziachi: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..
If he is the president, he surely will. Jonathan is not you and him on the street. He is public servant, that is why they used public owned airplane in his care to take his darling to hospital in a foreign land instead of the one in Otueke, at the expense of public.
The person you are asking will not enjoy the same privilege if his wife is to fall sick.

If Jonathan wants privacy, he should resign and find himself a private job with his PHD and pay for his foreign trips from his salary and no one will even notice the existence him and his dear wife.

There is no such thing as privacy for a public servant, especially when the action in question is paid for by the public.

Recently when Prince Phillip was ill and was admitted in hospital, Buckingham Palace/British media were giving the British people a daily update of his condition until he was discharged in the full glare of TV cameras. That is the way its done in a sane and organised society.
Nigeria is still pegged down by their military mentality of irrelevant secrecy, that fuels unnecessary rumours.

59 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by MAYOWAAK: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
floriana: @NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. ??

The constant metamorphosis of an ailment

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
floriana: By Moyo Fabiyi

@NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. ??

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

My brother, me sef taya o!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
God will heal and save her life.

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Damn! - this woman suffers from multiple-disease-syndrome...

Get well soon!! sad

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by scopinie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ those referring 2 privacy, Nigerians can ask because her bills r paid with public funds........

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Jisunpack: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Too much cassava bread is dangerous.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ceejay80s(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ topic , meaning she will die ?! 'cos i haven't seen anybody who survived CANCER, statistically speaking, its a matter of sooner or later
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ddippset(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
now iam beginning to feel bad for her. may God 4give us our sins and heal her.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Sunofgod(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. RUPTURED CLI.TORIS
10. ?

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Super1759: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
I don't believe this amibo website. Sahara's elder brother for fake news

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Jisunpack: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
. . statistically speaking, every living soul must die. so what are you talking about?

ceejay80s: @ topic , meaning she will die ?! 'cos i haven't seen anybody who survived CANCER, statistically speaking, its a matter of sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ramcie: I miss Patience sad sad. Nigeria was fun with her around now that's she's away, it's so boring undecided

I miss her as well. She added glamour to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Josh316(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Not too long ago, a certain Nigerian President was ill and his Vice president DIDNT have a clue as to what was really wrong with his boss...

speculations were rife and filled the air... The Vice-President felt cheated and felt left out...

Not until the President sneaked into the country in the dead of the night in an air ambulance did it dawn on the VP (now acting president) that this was a serious matter...

Then the president died... and the VP became president... and now his own wife is sick... and speculations are again rife...

MORAL OF THIS STORY: NIGERIAN LEADERS DONT LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES

10 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by amosy007: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Very funny..
Next sickness will be
pu5sy dentata or vag¡nal erosion and d only solution to it will be on bag of garri (she will take 2 spoon of garri in d morning and evening)

as reported by
desertedreporter.com

na God go save d woman 4rm all dis big big sickness wey dem dey give am so

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Hotdiamond(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
I miss patience and her grammar. Its so boring now.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Super1759: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Too much cassava bread is dangerous.
so your still alive. I think say flood don carry u away
sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
.....emmm!! Dem swear for dat presidential seat ?! Why presidents and 1st ladys dey die? 1.OBANSANJO'S WIFE 2. MUSA YARADUA 3.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by lafuria1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
weather private or not, this rumours (fact or lies) are meant to be clarified. perhaps she is seriously ill and the govt wont say so because it feels it will recieve more mockery (subsidy issues etc. if they say she is fine and something bad happens, they will be could liars. so to be on the safer side dont say a word. when she comes back, those rumous will be said to be lies and also no form of diseases will be part of her history. jona has thought this through and i guess he believes no comment is the best.
but nigerians get bad mouth sha...........
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Well, Okupe and others should have said so from the beginning. We were told she was resting, so why is Okupe angry that Nigerians aren't praying or empathetic for a resting woman? I've never prayed for anyone taking common siesta. "See you when you wake" is enough. Nigerians have a right to know why the First Lady has been "resting" since August.

I don't appreciate these politicians trying to belittle Nigerians and make us look heartless. If we had known her ailment was this severe, sane Nigerians would've desisted with the insults and wished her well.

As for those of you chastising Nigerians for invasion of privacy, Odupe has asked the nation to pray for the First Lady. More than ever, Nigerians have every reason and right to ask "why?"

15 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by mizzyboy007: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
bashr8: wats ur buisness.
guy shut up ur dirty mouth.....we have d right to know!!! We are nigerians and most importantly, our money is been used for her treatment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.