Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News (32829 Views)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Abuklaw(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: I hope at the end they won't say she has HIV! Hmm! Because I could remember when she said everybody has HIV.some are negative and some are positive. undecided
i pray 4 ha quick recovery coz she said d oda day dat she wil kil haself rada dan commitin suicide.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Josh316(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
abes: Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Ramsey has just scored a goal, we all know what happens every time he scores.
I wish our first lady well.

OMG!!! Someone important WILL die this week! I hope its Shekau of Boko Haram... undecided
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by specialguest(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
May God"s will be done in her life AMEN...

Or Can your words of mockery add a single strand of hair to her Scalp?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by COOLDUN: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
torkaka:
not when public funds that belong to you and i are involved!

Thank you my dear.The woman in question holds one of the most sensitive and important posts in the Bayelsa State. How can a Permanent Secretary of a state be out of her office for about a month or more without her situation made known to her people? Why do we Nigerians triberlize every important issues like this? How is the health situation of the first lady and the Perm Sec of a state be held incommunicado? And you blame people who ask questions. I welcome every reasonable question and not any mockery ones because no one owns his/her health or life. We should be very cautious when we comment on other peoples' health because no one knows when it's going to be his/her turn. I wish her a speedy recovery. This is the best time for her to be more closer to her creator. Because doctors only cure, but only God heals.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by hardbody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: I hope at the end they won't say she has HIV! Hmm! Because I could remember when she said everybody has HIV.some are negative and some are positive. undecided

U wicked ooo
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by oge4real(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
still waiting to hear from a reliable source.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by hardbody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
COOLDUN:

Thank you my dear.The woman in question holds one of the most sensitive and important posts in the Bayelsa State. How can a Permanent Secretary of a state be out of her office for about a month or more without her situation made known to her people? Why do we Nigerians triberlize every important issues like this? How is the health situation of the first lady and the Perm Sec of a state be held incommunicado? And you blame people who ask questions. I welcome every reasonable question and not any mockery ones because no one owns his/her health or life. We should be very cautious when we comment on other peoples' health because no one knows when it's going to be his/her turn. I wish her a speedy recovery. This is the best time for her to be more closer to her creator. Because doctors only cure, but only God heals.

When last the ultimate authority - GEJ said anything, he told us the wife went to rest. I believe my presido and no other. Unless he tells me something different, Dame Jonathan, to the best of my belief is on bed rest and nothing more, so no need to speculate or pray for her except to Rest In Peace
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by temidre1: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sun of god: 1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. RUPTURED CLI.TORIS
10. ?
you. Are not ok o! RUPTURED CLITORIS ke!laff dey blow my yansh o!Haaaaaa...
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by misreal(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
@op. Is mr president answerable to u abt his gad damn family??

Hw do u expect him to come up PUBLICLY & tell u/d world dt his wife is suffering from cancer of d uterus or woteva.......... mtchwwwwwww

I pray/claim DIVINE HEALING for u, our first lady in JESUS Name. Amen ooooooo.
na u talk true.wat hapens in his family shud remain in his family.its a family matter nd nt a national matter
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by bibiking7(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
ohhhhhhhh umblerra......... good luck soon, sorry, i meant, get well sooner.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by brinell(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Everyone demanding to know Madam Patience's ailment, even if it were known, what will that add or remove from your capacity as a Nigerian? Of what use is the knowledege to us, gossip or will it move Nigerian economy forward?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
hardbody:

When last the ultimate authority - GEJ said anything, he told us the wife went to rest. I believe my presido and no other. Unless he tells me something different, Dame Jonathan, to the best of my belief is on bed rest and nothing more, so no need to speculate or pray for her except to Rest In Peace

shocked shocked

Why do we like rumours so much in Nigeria though? 8 different illnesses so far - who knows what else people will claim she is suffering from? undecided
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Leopantro: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
let's predict the next diagnosis : photosynthesis! !
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Demdem(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
I choose to believe my president, the Retardeen, instead of all these stories emanating everywhere.
Retardeen told me Patience only went to Germany to rest
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by plendil: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^ its out right to know, simple
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nigeria politician are the best in the world,they make politics out of every situation. Maybe the first lady is even dead,God knows,and they are deceiving us to pray for her.later her corpse will be sneaked in like yaradua.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by abysirius(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
ceejay80s: @ topic , meaning she will die ?! 'cos i haven't seen anybody who survived CANCER, statistically speaking, its a matter of sooner or later
It is a shame dat u're this shallow minded regardless of ur old age. Imagine, u reason like a ten year old boy... Sorry 4 u. Ur type never see anything +ve, it's alwys been -ve.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Sharp9: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
We have d right 2 knw where our 1st lady is n what is wrong with her so that we can at least pray 4 her. Secondly, she is a public office holder in her state.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Sharp9: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
misreal: na u talk true.wat hapens in his family shud remain in his family.its a family matter nd nt a national matter
. She hold post 4 her state joor. We deserve 2 knw
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ibsmooth: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wishing u speedy recovery.My worry bothers on the fact that it is on record (1)That Abacha,a Muslim,male and northerner died in office.(2)Stella,a Christian,woman and southerner died when her husband was in office.(3)Yar'adua,a Muslim,male and northerner also died in office(4)pls it can't be a coincidence,NEVER.Wait o,what's happening in our Villa?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by patrickmuf(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..
well, if you travel using task payers money, then they have the right to raise question...Once you accept to be public servant number one, then forget about privacy whilst it last
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
brinell: Everyone demanding to know Madam Patience's ailment, even if it were known, what will that add or remove from your capacity as a Nigerian? Of what use is the knowledege to us, gossip or will it move Nigerian economy forward?
knowledge is power,knowing her ailment is our right,cos she's is a public servant in her state.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by onome25(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
i guess u are a- female FOWL that goes around destroying peoples farm..nonesense
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ifysimple(f): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2012

Laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚=)) ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚=)) °º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚=D =)). Una no go kill me ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ this NL
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
patrickmuf: well, if you travel using task payers money, then they have the right to raise question...Once you accept to be public servant number one, then forget about privacy whilst it last
Dame patience is not the president.
U have no right to know her ailment.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by bodejohn(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
...this is why most of you fail exams, you have been told severally that your beloved first lady and perm sec without a ministry is on a well deserved rest and you are here praying for her recovery from ailments that exists only in the minds of a few of you.

one the bright side, I am intrested if there is a plan to send a delegation to visit her in Germany, or a select group of annointed men of God who will be willing to visit and pray with her. Shebi Turai did all these for our fomer president, GEJ should know that there is a standard procedure for handling this type of situation that he cannot deviate from.

This issue as sensitive as it is, is also very funny. a yoruba adage states, if you are flogged with 6 big canes in a room and you come out to say it is only one, na your problem be that o.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by tolex34(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
ceejay80s: .....emmm!! Dem swear for dat presidential seat ?! Why presidents and 1st ladys dey die? 1.OBANSANJO'S WIFE 2. MUSA YARADUA 3.
it started with abacha. And its going like president-firstlady, president first lady. We have 2 watch out.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yomieluv: knowledge is power,knowing her ailment is our right,cos she's is a public servant in her state.
Unfortunately, u do not have that right.
She may disclose that she is ill.
But u have no business knowing her ailment, if u are not involved in her management or liable for granting her an excuse duty whether she is a public servant or not!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Andykuul: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sun of god: 1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. RUPTURED CLI.TORIS
10. ?
buhahahaha.....no kill mi abeg...na u make am rupture?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by tolex34(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yomieluv: knowledge is power,knowing her ailment is our right,cos she's is a public servant in her state.
Do you know the ailment that is disturbing the wife of ur local government chairman. Focus on ur lyf
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by tolex34(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sharp9: . She hold post 4 her state joor. We deserve 2 knw
she's holding the post of a P.S. Do you even know the names of other P.S in ur state not to talk about there health status.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by udytex: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Everytin to God in pray'r friends.......we wudnt be reactiing dis way if we to be dat mans shoe.....let's just wish her speedy recovery.......she is sumbody' s wife, mother, aunty etc...it can happen to anybody at any point in time without souding an alarm....so u guys shd be reasonable for once!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomb Attack In Muna, Borno (Graphic Photos) / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.