Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News (32826 Views)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by phunmydahdah(f): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2012
Do u guys understand wat it means to av a private life, pls check section 35 of the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999 as ammended in 2011. It states that everyone has a right to private life and section also created some exception which president Jonathan act doesn't fall in that category. President Jonathan has d right to decide weda or not to tell the nation abt his wife's ailment
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by bigmaut: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2012
why waste tax payer money 4 trtmt in germany hasnt jona had of DR.PROPHET TBJ of ikotun
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by kemmy79: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2012
mizzyboy007: guy shut up ur dirty mouth.....we have d right to know!!! We are nigerians and most importantly, our money is been used for her treatment.
dats tru anyway bt sincerely i'm beginnin to feel sympathyy for her. I rily wish her quick recovery
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Pergrace: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2012
"@NigeriaNewsdesk: [InformationNigeria] First Lady Discharged from German Hospital http:///4SbsT5c3"

Just saw the above news flash on twitter.I don't know how true it is..
Anyway,my prayer is that God should heal her,we don't want another death from Aso rock.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by phunmydahdah(f): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Sori section 37
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2012
Midastorch: Tho I do not believe any of the sicknesses attached to the first lady buh the level of ignorance of some Nigerians baffels me,how wld u say the public has no right to know what's wrong with their pressident's wife?if the wife is sick,this may affect the president psycologically and affects how he rules us.beside the palne that flew her to germany is not a Lufthansa airline or any private airline I'm sure she went there with d Presidential jet which was bought with pppublic fund.re u now saying she can spend public funds anyhow buh when she's sick n treated with the same public funds the public shld allow her some privacy?let's thinkk with our heads please and let's eschew every ethnictical sentiments.
Pls Yaradua was the president, Dame patience is the first lady.
Yaradua's health DIRECTLY bothers on national security, Dame's does not.
Even at that, those who NEEDED to know about Yaradua's health status did. Divulging such info (Yaradua) witlessly to the public at an inappropriate time is also not very safe.
And in the case of Dame the DETAILS of her ailment is not ur business.
That she enjoys some privileges as the first lady still does not give u that right.
Sorry.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Haido200: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2012
pDude:
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

My brother, me sef taya o!

pls madam just go is ur turn, during abcha he die nd leave d wife,during obasanjo stella Die nd leave, yar'adua die nd leave turai, nw patience die is ur turn,
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by phunmydahdah(f): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2012
I Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ read on newsdesk first lady discharged from germany hospital
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Ramcie(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Donalð Genes:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know where you driving at jor?
"with an innocent look on my face" what do you mean by that? grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2012
Why should anyone care about what happens to Jonathan & his family? Does he care about Nigerians?

All he cares about is his luxury lifestyle, his fair-weather friends (who flock around him for the contracts & money they are able to steal from Nigeria through him), the lies they tell him to massage his ego & make him feel good about his failure as a leader.

Why should the Nigerian on the streets pray for these people? They don't care whether you live or die, either way. Well maybe since some Holy Books say 'pray for your enemies' undecided

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by jideauxano: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2012
smileyLies and deceit everywhere..don't even knw wat to believe again.well I wish her quick recovery in Jesus Name.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Bukkyade: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2012
All these reports are silly and false, and besides when did Nigerians start to care about the health of the first lady.
I don't think GEJ owes anybody any explanation, cos is his wife and personal issues.

floriana: By Moyo Fabiyi

@NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. ??

1-7 was reported by Sahara Reporters but PM news has broken another ground with number 8. Why won't Jonathan just open up and tell the nation what's up?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ammnesty: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2012
torkaka:
not when public funds that belong to you and i are involved!

lies...do u expect the man 2 start spreading his wife's aliment jus becos he is a public figure...He has enuf problms 2 deal wit publicly n nt dz...ANYWAZ GOD BLES MA 1ST LADY,'L CONTINUE PRAYIN 4 HER..MIS HER PLNTY N COS OF HER ABSENCE I DNT WATCH NTWRK NEWS AGAIN..LOL
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by soulamanne(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2012
On this,am going to be support of mr.president and his wife (for once).it is double standard to say we don't recognize the office of the first lady that's why people spit invectives at her whenever she appears in that capacity(yes,she goes overboard most times) yet everyone is interested in her present state of health because they believe it is of national concern.the state of health of the first lady has nothing to do with the polity so I think people should just let her be.her not being "on seat" does not slow down the running of the the nation and her presence won't speed it up either.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Eteo: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2012
berem: I hope at the end they won't say she has HIV! Hmm! Because I could remember when she said everybody has HIV.some are negative and some are positive. undecided

Very hilarious...còmic relief
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2012
dasparrow:

I am not sorry to say that you are the dumb one here and you need to grow up yourself since you cannot express your opinion without being verbally abusive. Typical aggressive Nigerian behavior you are displaying here if you ask me. Has Dame Patience Jonathan's husband GEJ come out publicly to admit that his wife is sick? Why the heck should I pray for someone whom we have been told is resting in Germany? Even the word of God the bible lists lying as one of the deadly sins and yet most Nigerians lie so much, it can make a chicken grow teeth!

If the presidency does not want to disclose her ailment, I can understand but at least GEJ should have some decency to tell the Nigerian populace why the first lady of a country with 160 million citizens has gone missing in action for over a month. I have never heard that happen in any other country where the wife of a sitting president goes missing in action for over a month with absolutely no explanation from the presidency to the citizens of the country about her whereabouts. In Nigeria we do everything backward and it is no wonder that even with all the resources God blessed us with, the average Nigerian is suffering and hardly lives long while Nigeria as a country remains stagnant.

I am sure you were one of those who were running their mouths like diarrhea when the late Yaradua went missing in action but now that it has to do with GEJ who is an Ijaw man and not a northerner, many of you are singing a different tune. I tell you, tribalism is what will be Nigeria's downfall. Mark my words.

Dame Patience Jonathan is permanent secretary of Bayelsa and the first lady of Nigeria. Each time she went to any state within the federation, the whole place was shut down all because she was in town. If she is not a public office holder like many of you here are arguing, why was her presence in Lagos, Port Harcourt and elsewhere causing people loss of income and discomfort because the city was shut down just for her? And now that she is supposedly sick, many of you who have been paid to support GEJ and his actions even if GEJ were to kill someone today. Lastly, as if that is not enough you come on here to talk trash and then get verbally abusive once people don't agree with your point of view. You are saying she should be accorded privacy yet most Nigerians don't know how to accord privacy to others. That is why many of you harass people with your stupid questions asking why someone is not yet married or why a married person is yet to conceive. Yet you come here on Nairaland preaching privacy. Privacy my foot!

What a bunch of two timing hypocrites we have on Nairaland.
You desperately need God's WISDOM.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by kurga(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2012
This government underates what nigerians can do. Am sure the next rumour or a couple after that will proclaim her dead. Imagine what that would do to her psychologically. This naïve government should find a way to handle media better
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Jarus(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2012
I am not happy with our leaders, but I am human enough not to play politics with anybody's health - even my enemies. During the kerfuffle over Yar'adua's ill-health, I refused to join the crowd. I sympathized with them. It is only natural that I empathize with the Jonathans too. Get well soon, Madam.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by pearlhapi(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2012
rosenaira: Oh no not again. Pls let her be. Her doctors are responding to treatment. She is enjoying her rest in peacefully
HER DOCTORS ARE RESPONDING TO TREATMENT!!SHE'S ENJOYING HER REST IN PEACEFULLY[gbagaun]englishist
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Chilzysmiler: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Whatever d problem may be, i just pray she gets well soon
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by mayorjo: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello Listeners,
The story of this matter is summarized as follows...

Our President : Jonathan has Sacrificed his Wife: Patience, just like other president has done..

They are just prolonging her life, @ d later end, the true story will be said...
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by naijalien: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2012
Jonathan's wife holds the political office of first lady and I pay tax and my tax money is used to fund that office. Therefore, I have every right to ask and be adequately informed of what is happening to her. All you paid internet rats talking about privacy of Mr.President have forgotten that she is not just the President's wife but our first lady which is a political office run with our money. If she had settled for just being the wife of the president, hell, I won't bother. She is also the president of the African 1st ladies peace mission and some idiots here are wondering why we all want to know what is wrong with her? I can't believe it! What a dark country!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by tunapawizzy: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2012
Sun of god: 1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. RUPTURED CLI.TORIS
10. ?
LMFAO @ ruptured clitoris u dey madt no be small
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2012
dasparrow:

I am not sorry to say that you are the dumb one here and you need to grow up yourself since you cannot express your opinion without being verbally abusive. Typical aggressive Nigerian behavior you are displaying here if you ask me. Has Dame Patience Jonathan's husband GEJ come out publicly to admit that his wife is sick? Why the heck should I pray for someone whom we have been told is resting in Germany? Even the word of God the bible lists lying as one of the deadly sins and yet most Nigerians lie so much, it can make a chicken grow teeth!

If the presidency does not want to disclose her ailment, I can understand but at least GEJ should have some decency to tell the Nigerian populace why the first lady of a country with 160 million citizens has gone missing in action for over a month. I have never heard that happen in any other country where the wife of a sitting president goes missing in action for over a month with absolutely no explanation from the presidency to the citizens of the country about her whereabouts. In Nigeria we do everything backward and it is no wonder that even with all the resources God blessed us with, the average Nigerian is suffering and hardly lives long while Nigeria as a country remains stagnant.

I am sure you were one of those who were running their mouths like diarrhea when the late Yaradua went missing in action but now that it has to do with GEJ who is an Ijaw man and not a northerner, many of you are singing a different tune. I tell you, tribalism is what will be Nigeria's downfall. Mark my words.

Dame Patience Jonathan is permanent secretary of Bayelsa and the first lady of Nigeria. Each time she went to any state within the federation, the whole place was shut down all because she was in town. If she is not a public office holder like many of you here are arguing, why was her presence in Lagos, Port Harcourt and elsewhere causing people loss of income and discomfort because the city was shut down just for her? And now that she is supposedly sick, many of you who have been paid to support GEJ and his actions even if GEJ were to kill someone today. Lastly, as if that is not enough you come on here to talk trash and then get verbally abusive once people don't agree with your point of view. You are saying she should be accorded privacy yet most Nigerians don't know how to accord privacy to others. That is why many of you harass people with your stupid questions asking why someone is not yet married or why a married person is yet to conceive. Yet you come here on Nairaland preaching privacy. Privacy my foot!

What a bunch of two timing hypocrites we have on Nairaland.

All these for me My guess is that you're either jobless or underemployed to have the time to post this long speech. Everybody knows they don't care about Nigerians so I keep wondering why you're treating this like old news. I can feel your frustration so why not channel your frustration into carving a niche for yourself instead of insulting people who don't know you exist. People may dislike me for this but its only wise you help your leaders with your prayers because there're some evil machinations controlling them and because they will never resign because of the hatred you have for them. PRAY FOR THOSE IN AUTHORITY or you'll only make things worse for people.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by iykak47: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2012
naijalien: Jonathan's wife holds the political office of first lady and I pay tax and my tax money is used to fund that office. Therefore, I have every right to ask and be adequately informed of what is happening to her. All you paid internet rats talking about privacy of Mr.President have forgotten that she is not just the President's wife but our first lady which is a political office run with our money. If she had settled for just being the wife of the president, hell, I won't bother. She is also the president of the African 1st ladies peace mission and some idiots here are wondering why we all want to know what is wrong with her? I can't believe it! What a dark country!
naijalien: Jonathan's wife holds the political office of first lady and I pay tax and my tax money is used to fund that office. Therefore, I have every right to ask and be adequately informed of what is happening to her. All you paid internet rats talking about privacy of Mr.President have forgotten that she is not just the President's wife but our first lady which is a political office run with our money. If she had settled for just being the wife of the president, hell, I won't bother. She is also the president of the African 1st ladies peace mission and some idiots here are wondering why we all want to know what is wrong with her? I can't believe it! What a dark country!
So you regard that peanut you pay monthly as tax? Your right to know ko, your right know ni.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2012
This is NOT about emotions.
U are not the only one who pays tax.
Dame Patience also pays tax.
U dont have to resort to name callings as it further shows how cheap and ignorant u are.
What u listed still DOES NOT give u the right to know the DETAILS of her ailment.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by LordBabs(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2012
'I_don't_give_a _damn' if
the first lady dies in
Germany. Afterall,
people die in naija daily
and the president ain't
give no damn! When my
grandma died, did he
give a damn? NO! So,
what's the whoop-de-
do?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by LordBabs(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2012
eaglechild:
This is NOT about emotions.
U are not the only one who pays tax.
Dame Patience also pays tax.
U dont have to resort to name callings as it further shows how cheap and ignorant u are.
What u listed still DOES NOT give u the right to know the DETAILS of her ailment.
will u kip shut dere! has the presidency told us that she is sick at all?no! at least, if we can't be told the truth, then we shouldnt be lied to that she is merely resting or that she is hale and hearty. babanla nonsense!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2012
floriana: By Moyo Fabiyi

@NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
9. ??

1-7 was reported by Sahara Reporters but PM news has broken another ground with number 8. Why won't Jonathan just open up and tell the nation what's up?
guy the thing tire me, all i know is that there is nothing hidden under the earth. whatever the case may be all i can render is my prayer and compassion. we can pray for her and forget whatever the case is
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by IYANGBALI: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2012
Uterus?abeg no be toto dem dey call uterus?hmmmmmmmmmm,workshop don spoil be dat o.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2012
Lord Babs: will u kip shut dere! has the presidency told us that she is sick at all?no! at least, if we can't be told the truth, then we shouldnt be lied to that she is merely resting or that she is hale and hearty. babanla nonsense!
More rabid rantings.
What do u understand by REST?
The preisednt has told u what u need to know.
If u dont like it, go and hang on a noose.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Lanretoye(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2012
What is bad about telling what's wrong with the firstlady,how can u have a mother in the hosp without knowing what's wrong with her?.if God forbid,her condition gets worse they will ask Nigerians to pray for her.
Our corrupt mentality in this country is just alarming,they use our money to foot every bill and they can't tell us simple truth...they even will fly abroad to treat ordinary migraine just phensic will cure.
Transparency implies you tell things the way u see them,besides if u want privacy,you don't toil in the public.
Americans will say God bless America, God has already blessed us in Nigeria so our prayer should be God save Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Election: One Person Shot In Ologbo In Ikpoba Okah LGA / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.