Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News (32827 Views)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by cold(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Josh316: Not too long ago, a certain Nigerian President was ill and his Vice president DIDNT have a clue as to what was really wrong with his boss...

speculations were rife and filled the air... The Vice-President felt cheated and felt left out...

Not until the President sneaked into the country in the dead of the night in an air ambulance did it dawn on the VP (now acting president) that this was a serious matter...

Then the president died... and the VP became president... and now his own wife is sick... and speculations are again rife...

MORAL OF THIS STORY: NIGERIAN LEADERS DONT LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES

Dayum bro!You sure laid it on thick.Nigerians are so amnesic.These folks spewing nonentities about privacy were the same folks screaming obscenities at Turai for not revealing Yar Adua's sickness to the citizenry & preventing GEJ from taking over the helm of affairs. Now the boot is on the other foot & their tune has changed to 'privacy'.Smfh! I know some re tard would come on here to tell me Dame Patience is not the president

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by gramci: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sun of
god:

1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. RUPTURED CLI.TORIS
10. ?

Amusu
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nightshift(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: I hope at the end they won't say she has HIV! Hmm! Because I could remember when she said everybody has HIV.some are negative and some are positive. undecided
Most Nigerian politicians seems infected with HIV of the brain. Their behaviour does not suggest otherwise....
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by gunners160(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
wait o lets reason 2gether nl.y is it dat most of dis politican dhr wives are always havin cancer dat is just d only disease dat they surfer.ibb his wife died of cancer oshomole wife died of cancer so many of dem 2 mention but a few nw it is dame patience turn(d english professeur)pl
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by rosenaira: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oh no not again. Pls let her be. Her doctors are responding to treatment. She is enjoying her rest in peacefully
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by chucky234(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bolinco: @op,is is cosmetic sugery,b4 tummy tunk.i beg wic 1 b pankinson deases?hmmm...naija d morn u look d less u see,d morn u look,d morn confusion u become.i just misse my oxford dictionary(dam).
Guy try go find that your Oxford dictionary before you kill person with this kain Hon. Patrick grammar wey you dey blow for us here.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by flow1759: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
D rich also cry..... Mehn make she no die oh
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by bemagnify: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..
i wonda! E talk as if he voted patience 4any political position. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by str8talk1: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ramcie: I miss Patience sad sad. Nigeria was fun with her around now that's she's away, it's so boring undecided
Fortunately,wat i missed abt her, is d nuisance she poses on our roads when she having a fn, while road users go thru harrowing experience.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ZeusI: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
torkaka:
not when public funds that belong to you and i are involved!
So you must then tell an organisation you are heading about your family issues because you oversees their financial contribution. Mutton! Get out of here and stop gossiping about peoples private affair and find something worthwhile to do, tomorrow you will complain of un- employment, while you waste your God-given time title-tattling like an idle market woman. Mcheww.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Shaw007(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
ULSHERLAN: If your wife/gf is sick do you go about telling people what's really wrong with her..GEJ sure has his own life n privacy to keep up with..
u see he(including family) lost that privacy when he took that oath of presidency!!

@Topic,rest,tummy tuck,FOod poisining,wrong food poisoning diagnosis but ruptured apendictis. . .Now from our series of d patIence GOodluck saga,we present. . .Cancer Of the Uterus!!! . . .

What i'm certain of know is,nO matter how private they choose 2 keep a matter that shud nOt be so,a public matter so 2 speak,the truth will surely suffice.i wish her the best!

On a lighter nOte. . .i think that seat is cursed!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Ramcie(f): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
str8_talk:
Fortunately,wat i missed abt her, is d nuisance she poses on our roads when she having a fn, while road users go thru harrowing experience.
lol. Sarcasm grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by flow1759: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
D rich also cry....... Mehn make she no die oh
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by GMacbeth: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
floriana: By Moyo Fabiyi

@NigeriaNewsdesk: Nigeria's 1st lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is being treated for cancer of the uterus at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany: PM News

Its getting interesting.
1. Rest
2. Food poisoning
3. Ruptured appendicitis
4. Tummy tuck
5. Full body work
6. Fibroids removal
7. Parkinson disease
8. And now cancer of the uterus
9. ??

1-7 was reported by Sahara Reporters but PM news has broken another ground with number 8. Why won't Jonathan just open up and tell the nation what's up?
9 Hiv aids of embezzlement
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by PosCaricature: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bolinco: @op,is is cosmetic sugery,b4 tummy tunk.i beg wic 1 b pankinson deases?hmmm...naija d morn u look d less u see,d morn u look,d morn confusion u become.i just misse my oxford dictionary(dam).
Is your write-ups in English language or German?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by PosCaricature: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by ZeusI: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Eziachi:
If he is the president, he surely will. Jonathan is not you and him on the street. He is public servant, that is why they used public owned airplane in his care to take his darling to hospital in a foreign land instead of the one in Otueke, at the expense of public.
The person you are asking will not enjoy the same privilege if his wife is to fall sick.

If Jonathan wants privacy, he should resign and find himself a private job with his PHD and pay for his foreign trips from his salary and no one will even notice the existence him and his dear wife.

There is no such thing as privacy for a public servant, especially when the action in question is paid for by the public.

Recently when Prince Phillip was ill and was admitted in hospital, Buckingham Palace/British media were giving the British people a daily update of his condition until he was discharged in the full glare of TV cameras. That is the way its done in a sane and organised society.
Nigeria is still pegged down by their military mentality of irrelevant secrecy, that fuels unnecessary rumours.

Whaow! Bravo, i pray the president to relate to us what design of panties and bras his wife puts on and the colour of his swimming pants(and who know, he might be using G string) since he is a public servant. Probably he should made public what style they(he and his wife) engage to when having coi*tus. Lummox.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
torkaka:
not when public funds that belong to you and i are involved!
And who stoped yr father from spending public funds.. Wht do u call D money naira land cum seun osewa is making here.. Private funds.. Ode
Now dt u knw shez sufferin frm cancer of d uterus, shey yr pocket mouth is now filled wt public funds..
And d nigerian press.. i coment ma reserv 4 now..

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
ACM10: No one has any fvcking right to know the ailment which anyone including Patience is suffering from. Any doctor who divulges such information without prior consent of his patient will have his arsse sued of. Know where to exercise your right. Here is not one of them
God bless u!
I am shocked at the level of ignorance displayed by so many.
It's always good to ask questions before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by abes(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Ramsey has just scored a goal, we all know what happens every time he scores.
I wish our first lady well.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
cold:

Dayum bro!You sure laid it on thick.Nigerians are so amnesic.These folks spewing nonentities about privacy were the same folks screaming obscenities at Turai for not revealing Yar Adua's sickness to the citizenry & preventing GEJ from taking over the helm of affairs. Now the boot is on the other foot & their tune has changed to 'privacy'.Smfh! I know some retard would come on here to tell me Dame Patience is not the president

Is Dame patience the president?
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ok, enough of this already! I had commiserated on previous threads linking her to other ailments and now a new one?! By d same PM News no doubt! Abeg enough of this jare!!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Where is all the noise about privacy coming from? Did patience not always seek the spotlight? How can someone who made so much noise giving rice, doing ngo, doing office of first lady, doing ph condolence visit suddenly become a private person?

You cannot eat your cake and have it. If the spot light is too hot for notorious fart, they can find the exit

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by excondido(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
ceejay80s: @ topic , meaning she will die ?! 'cos i haven't seen anybody who survived CANCER, statistically speaking, its a matter of sooner or later

it includes everyone dying sooner or later.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
vivacious vivi: Ok, enough of this already! I had commiserated on previous threads linking her to other ailments and now a new one?! By d same PM News no doubt! Abeg enough of this jare!!
I tire o! Tomorrow another yeye newspaper fit come say Patience go born twins for germany!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Law-confessor:
@op. Is mr president answerable to u abt his gad damn family??

Hw do u expect him to come up PUBLICLY & tell u/d world dt his wife is suffering from cancer of d uterus or woteva.......... mtchwwwwwww

I pray/claim DIVINE HEALING for u, our first lady in JESUS Name. Amen ooooooo.
Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd you think what you said Iڪ brilliant?

Dame Patience Jonathan Iڪ the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria, an illegal public office of the highest order that a Nigerian female can attain. I think I've said enough, you sort out the rest.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by aljharem(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
I pray for her quick recovery. I pray Allah grants her good health. Amin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by geogeous(f): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
I dont know the woman from adam and i stand to gain nothing from her buh i honestly dont want her to die o. I mean its going to be awful.

May God heal her completely,amin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
rosenaira: Oh no not again. Pls let her be. Her doctors are responding to treatment. She is enjoying her rest in peacefully
Lafs.. Ur a clown.. nigerians will kill dt woman wt their badt mouth... Na wa oo, big position, big wahala..
Very soon, sahara reporterz go come tell us say she mess 4 hospital na im doctorz dscharge am becos dem no knw d color of d smell..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by eaglechild: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dame Patience Jonathan, the wife of Goodluck Ebere Jonathan (the president of the federal republic of Nigerian) has ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION TO DISCLOSE TO ANYONE HER AILMENT.
If don't like it go hug a wet, spiky transformer (when power dey)!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Suffering From Cancer Of The Uterus - P.M News by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ramcie: I miss Patience sad sad. Nigeria was fun with her around now that's she's away, it's so boring undecided
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know where you driving at jor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State / See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.