Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! (4443 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Rimbaldi: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
A friend of mine wrote me. Here are excerpts of the letter, Nlanders please advice me on what to tell him.

"I really dont know how to start this but I'm in a quagmire right now. You know Stella and I have been dating for close to 7 years now and we love each other very much. We have been through thick and thin together and I can confidently thump my chest that for that duration of time, I have never been with any other woman.
I mean the girl drives me nuts, but recently she started accusing me of dating her friend Bola which I found very amusing. But upon realising that this was no joke, I quickly denied the allegation. Yes Bola tricked me into coming to her place saying Stella was there and wasnt feeling too good. I quickly rushed down to her place from work only for Bola to answer the door in only her lingerie. You know the rest of the story, I didnt touch her.
Now she is accusing me of spending too much time with my mum, whom I only spend time with from Friday to Monday mornings. She says I dont spend enough time with her and you know that she practically lives with me. I recently told her that I'd like for us to be a couple someday and guess what she said? she said that we'd have to move away from the city to where my mum couldnt easily reach us. In fact she even suggested a town in the south where her parents live. The thing is I love this girl and i dont want to loose her. Do you think I should take her suggestion, afterall I've been with my mum all these years. Besides, Stella is my future and I would do anything to safeguard my future. Please reply as soon as you can, you know I rely on your advice a lot."
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
S now stella s ur future n ur mum s ur past yh?
Y do sm men v chicken brain
she wants u stay away frm ur own mum n wants u closer 2 where r folks r?
Dude u dumb?
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
@poster
A) if that man´s gf dont trust him and "drives him nuts" then they should work on their issues FIRST rather than focussing on other BS.

B) if that man is dumb enough to fall for her gf BS then THEY should delete that friend from both their phone for good and move on with their lives, happier. may i ask what yhe did when Bola opened the door in lingerie? lol

C) spending time with your family is IMPORATNT to anyone but if his gf has a problem with that then SHE is the one who needs to get some help. IF THE PRICE TO PAY FOR BEING WITH YOUR GF IS TO DUMP YOUR MOTHER THEN I AM SAFE TO SAY THAT IT IS A TOO HIGH PRICE TO PAY FOR HAPPINESS and you should therefore find someone "normal" to date.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Excelboi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
Seriously! How can a lady tell u to leave ut mum and relocate elsewhere to where her own parent stays. My friend,try to sort things out bt i dnt buy the idea of leaving ur mum behind just to be with her elsewhere
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Excelboi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^exactly babe! Leaving ur mum for a girlif she care for ur mum,she wnt say such,smh
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by mayor4liv(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
Dump her sorry ass, I don't think you can have a good home when your wife don't get along with your mom, it just never works out in Nigeria
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by african1(f): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
Kick out her out!!! If she doesn't respect your mom, then she doesn't respect you,
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
Stella is not your wife. Enough said.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by BABE3: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2011

To your friend:
Hmmmm---Ok! I'm gonna jump into conclusions and say "Dump her" because she means a lot to you--- a whole lot!!! For you to even think about moving away from your mum-- she definitely means something.

So here's the deal, no disrecpect abeg, but I think there's something going on, on the down low between her and your mum that you don't know about. ( I didn't mean anything sexual o. Don't get me wrong). You should find out what's going on. Why the sudden change in attitude?

But anyways, think about it very well o. Na your mama we dey talk about here. Nuff said.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2011
I've got Ipad 3G wifi 16GB for sale 70k or If you have Iphone 4 I can swap with you
Look the pictures up on
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=677480.msg8409266#msg8409266
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Pafuri(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2011
If your mother and your wife were drowning,
I just want to know which one you'll be saving.
As for me I'm gonna hug you my mother
And I should let my wife be drowning in there, because,
undecided undecided undecided

While I shall have another wife,
I'll never have another mother in life.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Rimbaldi: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

B) if that man is dumb enough to fall for her gf BS then THEY should delete that friend from both their phone for good and move on with their lives, happier. may i ask what yhe did when Bola opened the door in lingerie? lol

Rimbaldi:

Yes Bola tricked me into coming to her place saying Stella was there and wasnt feeling too good. I quickly rushed down to her place from work only for Bola to answer the door in only her lingerie. You know the rest of the story, I didnt touch her.

Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Effiko(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2011
she is nt EVEN your WIFE ooo , she definitely has issues sumwhere dat u might nt be aware of . 'cos EVN IF ITS JEALOUSY dis is far more dan NORMAL , OP
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Rimbaldi: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2011
I just finished chatting with my friend a while ago, it doesnt even end there. He said they have been running a joint account for over 2 years now as a sign of their love for each other(she earns more than he does) and they took an oath to be with each other till the end like the type you see in indian movies. I dont know how to tell him my mind without making him feel I'm jealous of him. He definitely is on the longest thing.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by BABE3: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2011
Rimbaldi:

I just finished chatting with my friend a while ago, it doesnt even end there. He said they have been running a joint account for over 2 years now as a sign of their love for each other(she earns more than he does) and they took an oath to be with each other till the end like the type you see in indian movies. I dont know how to tell him my mind without making him feel I'm jealous of him. He definitely is on the longest thing.

I knew it!!! For a Nigga to think of leaving his mum for a shawty, then something must be that important about her--!
Hmm-- He's on a serious long thing-
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by stepo707: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2011
dump her ass
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by benbenards(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
dude any woman that comes between u and ur mom is evil, i would advice u to let her go cos if u dnt u wud definitely have lots of trouble later in marriage.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by deniyor: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
dismother your mother
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by MMM2(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
i suspect foul play here,
u mean u did touch bola?
Dont tell me u re a jew man?
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2011
When I first saw the topic, what came to mind was the usual story of a man whose mother is giving his wife a tough time, the mother overwelcoming her stay and the man confused on what to do.

The guy in question is not even married and he is already having married couple issue. Na wa oh!

@Poster, pls ask your friend these questions:
1- Who suggested the oath taking?
2- Why did they do it?
3- What kind of oath did they take? Taking concotion, thumb piercing with blood mixed?

As far as am concerned, the only oath a man & a woman should take should be the marriage vow. Your friend is in a long thing! He needs deliverance to break it.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
@poster
i ask what he did, as in: did he enter the house, run without saying a word etc because if he ran then i dont see where the problem is. . . . . .
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by GaussS: 2:45am On Jun 05, 2011
abeg d babe is nt ur wife. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by bohboh275(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
There is no woman in this world that will ever take the place of my mama
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by IykeD(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2011
olboy, you fall men hand oh. so you would contemplate ditching ur mum just for a certain gurl who doesn't even trust you and you even concluded by saying "after all you have been with your mama all these years". Oya quickly run to your mama and apologize to her
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Nekai(f): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2011
This girl is really insane. RUN!
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Araboy(m): 2:11am On Jun 06, 2011
This girl is unreasonable any woman who ask me to choose between my Mum or Sister and her  even if she was my wife and mother of my ten kids will find herself out of my life in heart beat
I will straight up tell her i choose my Mum over and over I can find me another wife or woman but I can't find another
Mum so be firm and persistent and remember Mum always comes First and so Sister
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by deniyor: 3:09am On Jun 06, 2011
ask her to choose btw u and her entire family and friends
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by nggold: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
Assuming a married man exhibits this kind of behaviour, disrespected the wife's parents confronting her younger siblings to stop coming to his house (the wife have been paying the house rent since the inception of the marriage) to the extent of arresting the sister with police and alleging threat of life in order to do just that. Invariably, asking the wife to choose between him and her family.
Re: She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum! by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
Dump the girl and marry your mum.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / Ladies, Check This Out / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.