Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl (2337 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by kobe(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2008
How many men here feel they have the right tools/demeanor to captivate the mind of a runs girl and change her life for the better.  I mean specifically pick up a runs girl, knowing what she does, yet still want to love her, hope to change her, and eventually marry her.

I don't think I know of any men who have taken up that challenge.  There might be a few, but I haven't really heard of them.  The majority are too concerned about finding a good girl, getting married to a good girl, or making love to a pristine babe.  I wouldn't mary one of these runs chicks, although I feel that some of these girls are raised in good homes.  Maybe the lifestyle chose them.

I would like to marry a good girl too.  A ready made material.  There should still be some guys out there that would work to earn their keep.  Help the girl make a complete 180 and you get to be proud of your accomplishment.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by lolliba(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2008
you suck. you are a loser. to marry a dumpsite is something you wish not even your enemy.
how you go marry slut? you disgust me.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by kobe(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2008
lolliba, haba! I didn't mean to injure your nerve. Forgive me, I didn't know you are one of them.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by Bolarge(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2008
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by tkb417(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2008
In Jesus name, i will never marry such
AMEN.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by lolliba(f): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2008
i can't stoop so low to be a runs girl. i'm a professional. i'm an engineer. got good things going for me that i worked hard for. i'm pretty, i'm a born-again christaian and al;so have a fiancee. we'd be getting married in june.he's loaded both spiritually and financially.
i don't have to be like your own fiancee to get a men to pay my bills cos i can take kare of myself.
i worked hard for my present status.i did not sleep around for it.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by tosinadeda: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2008
save us your story jare, besides y should i biliv u
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by lolliba(f): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2008
i see you guys like to quarrel. no wahala. wink you want the conversation to drag on. sori, i ain't got time for that.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by tosinadeda: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2008
thats y i said save us ur story grin
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by annamaria: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2008
what's a run's girl? i think i'm behind in my vocabulary.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by Kemjisuper(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2008
lolliba:

i can't stoop so low to be a runs girl. i'm a professional. i'm an engineer. got good things going for me that i worked hard for. i'm pretty, i'm a born-again christaian and al;so have a fiancee. we'd be getting married in june.he's loaded both spiritually and financially.
i don't have to be like your own fiancee to get a men to pay my bills because i can take kare of myself.
i worked hard for my present status.i did not sleep around for it.

This whole speech could have been summarized with a simple two letter word - "NO"

Who wants to know your life history anyways? undecided How does it contribute to the topic?

Abeg make we hear word jare! angry

As per the topic, it depends on if the girl has prospects of turning over a new leaf. Sometimes, they get into these things because of condition. If you're there to meet her essential needs, she may have no more use for the "runs" and you'll be saving a soul too. You only need to be careful and apply wisdom in making such a decision, it doesn't make it a bad thing to do.

Cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by jkpretty(f): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2008
annamaria:

what's a run's girl? i think i'm behind in my vocabulary.

A girl that runs

@ Topic
If She decides to quit running, no problem! grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by holythug(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
runz girl. . .lmao grin
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by holythug(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
oh. . .hooker u mean cool
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by holythug(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
or asewo
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by FakeID: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
I need a runs girl in lagos or warri my whats app is 08110831179 or bbm is 74D88CAA Am waiting to hear from you ladies.
Re: Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl by naijathings(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help It Is Urgent / Boyfriend Material Vs Husband Material / Defending your Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.