Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Story Of My Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of My Love Life (5603 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / How Does Aging Affect Your Love Life? / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Love Life by mimicue(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2012
My name is Ada, I was born into a Rich and very influential family, I finished high school at a tender age of 16 and I was really not matured during that period I was at home a guy named richard used to disturb me to go out with him. Knowing very well that I was from a very strict family, I tried to ignore him but he neva gave up and kept disturbing me. He even went as far as coming to my house to see me, it really disturbed so I gave him my number so he won't av to come to my house before my daddy suspects.
Eventually, I agreed to date him when I saw he didn't want to give up$ when we started. Dating he always told me he loves me and cared for me and I was happy because he was nice and as young as he was he was also rich.
On a sunday morning I started vomiting and noticing signs of pregnancy afterward, so I called Richard but he shouted at me with anger and I got scared and didn't know what to do. T thought richard loved me so I was moody at his reaction and one day I fainted and was rushed to the hospital, only for my parents to find out I was pregnant.
That day was like hell as my father started shouting that I dah brought shame to his family and him.
When we got home I was scolded severally and my father said I should take him to the man who impregnated me. Story continues
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by MyneWhite1(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2012
I am a writer and lover of romance, but this story is so stale!

try another one wink
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by mimicue(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Continues*
When we got to richard's house he denied me that he had never set his eyes on me, but my father didn't care at that moment he disowned me and told me never to come back to his house and warned my mother never to visit me or give me money or else he will throw her out too. That moment tears filled my eyes that day. The man I thought loved me denied me, and now I had no where to go because my brothers and sisters where all abroad I burst into tears and sat on the floor in richard house.
When suddenly a young lady came out and started shouting that who am I and what I'm I doing in her house, from that day I knew my problems jst began as I found out she was richard's girlfriend, I lived in the house with richard and chidinma. I was treated like an house maid even worse than that inspite I carried richard's baby. All richard wanted to do was impress his girlfriend and treated me coldly. I cooked, washed clothes, washed d cars swept d floor and all the chores at home and I was still beaten severally. One day I cooked dinner for chidinma and richard and I forgot to get them water and richard slapped me and punched and kicked my stomach. I always fell sick because I was given food at all only drank garri at times, I went for 3months without food. So one day I asked richard for money to go to d hospital for check up as richard was about giving me. Chidinma came out and told him he shouldn even try it. I cried that day later she sent me to the market on my way a car stopped in front of me.
Story continues
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by mimicue(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2012
Myne White: I am a writer and lover of romance, but this story is so stale!

try another one wink

Whatever let it bounce if u av read it before
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by greedie1(f): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Hmmm
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by abmoslincoln: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
i think this is on of nollywood well written story well thanks for your effort.
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by Warfibabe(f): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by ayomidis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
[center]i wonder why some pipl cannot just shut their trap..ehnn u av read it b4 u av watched it why dnt u shut up and get out silently and stop lookin 4 undue recognition@ op please dont mind them just continue with ur story[/center]
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by jayjagz: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Speech is silver; silence is golden. Why don't you just shut your mouth and let those of us that have interest read rather than showing off and appearing like a fool?
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
ayomidis: [center]i wonder why some pipl cannot just shut their trap..ehnn u av read it b4 u av watched it why dnt u shut up and get out silently and stop lookin 4 undue recognition@ op please dont mind them just continue with ur story[/center]
Thank you jare.
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by ayomidis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mimicue come and continue noow! B4 somebody gets angry :->
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by mankind80(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
End of story!
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
OP, u serious?

This story line is in the 80s!!!

By the way..

Literature/writing section is that way

-------------------->
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by mankind80(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: The Story Of My Love Life by 1miccza: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wait o,Mimicue you just gree for Richard na I'm u get belleThe guy use bluetooth

(1) (Reply)

Should She Confess To Her Fiance That She's an Active Lesbian Before Wedding Day / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters / She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.