Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19477 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
haruna1970: @demoreon. I read your signature. Pls. what can you teach@ me? Email: harunanosiru@yahoo.com
I can teach you what you don't knowsmiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by arsenally: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nice thread.

Just one thing: there seems to be absolutely no
love for the "make money" niche.

@Frank

What EXACTLY is the problem with the money-making
niche?

I think it was Gary Halbert who advised (I'm
paraphrasing) that one shouldn't write on what
he'll be ashamed to be associated with.

Some of us might not flow convincingly while
writing about how females should uplift their
humble bosoms, or how guys can reactivate their
Area 1.

Does it mean that those of us who have a passion
for the money-making niche are doomed to failure?

Frank, I'm asking you!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
demoreon:
I can teach you what you don't knowsmiley
shall we begin?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2012
haruna1970: shall we begin?
What do you want?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2012
I am happy to tell you guys that I just Got An Hp G6 Laptop.. And it's mad!
Thank you for all you support, love,contribution to my life in one way or the other!
Something Big and Good will happen in 2013 I can feel it! Can you?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2012
deji yusuf: I am happy to tell you guys that I just Got An Hp G6 Laptop.. And it's mad!
Thank you for all you support, love,contribution to my life in one way or the other!
Something Big and Good will happen in 2013 I can feel it! Can you?
LOl na infomarketing buy am for you?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Up till today information marketing is the easiest way to make money online, do you agree on that?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2012
afolabisegun: Up till today information marketing is the easiest way to make money online, do you agree on that?
Thank God you are here. Why are you so fund of spreading you links and spamming thread all over nairaland? why not create your own thread specifically for the same purpose?

I want to specifically tell you here. DONT do that anywhere you see my thread because I will lash at you in way that yuor image will be tainted. I guess you dont want that, do you?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2012
2sexy: Thank God you are here. Why are you so fund of spreading you links and spamming thread all over nairaland? why not create your own thread specifically for the same purpose?

I want to specifically tell you here. DONT do that anywhere you see my thread because I will lash at you in way that yuor image will be tainted. I guess you dont want that, do you?
Hey I have my own personal thread brother, just check my profile, and no one is spamming your thread, Thanks for that
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2012
2sexy: Thank God you are here. Why are you so fund of spreading you links and spamming thread all over nairaland? why not create your own thread specifically for the same purpose?

check thats https://www.nairaland.com/1119489/how-make-own-money-online
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2012
afolabisegun:
check thats https://www.nairaland.com/1119489/how-make-own-money-online
I dont want to check anything... thank you. I guess I have made myself clear.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2012
afolabisegun:
Hey I have my own personal thread brother, just check my profile, and no one is spamming your thread, Thanks for that
oh really?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2012
2sexy: I dont want to check anything... thank you. I guess I have made myself clear.
heard you, nothing to argue on.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2012
what is this
afolabisegun: You can also learn How to import cheap products online from china, usa, uka and so on and make money this season. read here for A-Z guide on importation business www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/1097089/fastest-way-know-make-money/5#13351393
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2012
2sexy: what is this

https://www.nairaland.com/1097089/fastest-way-know-make-money/5#13351393
I guess thats not ur thread and I hope my link is not worthless for people not too check.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2012
afolabisegun:
I guess thats not ur thread and I hope my link is not worthless for people not too check.
and if it is, sorry about that, and you will never find such on your thread anymore, hope I am free? I have some other thing to do
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2012
afolabisegun:
Do you want to drag this further? then give it a short. I just hope that you don's regret it. I can't imagune someone who talk about IM does not know what spamming is. My friend you need to learn. Stop look for cheap opportunity, y you digg?

If you like try am again and see the other side of me... If you dont know, go and learn marketing because if what you do and spamming threads all over is marketing... you will never go far with it because day by day people are getting wiser and sensitive.

I have told, if all you want to do is spam threads, stay away from mine and take your importation elsewhere. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2012
Bro's this thread is really inspiring. I am also an information marketer, but the problem I have is just "how to grow my email list"

For over six months now, I have not moved from the 3000 subscribers that I have. How can i get more??

Deji, Frank pls help here.!!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2012
TheJames: Bro's this thread is really inspiring. I am also an information marketer, but the problem I have is just "how to grow my email list"

For over six months now, I have not moved from the 3000 subscribers that I have. How can i get more??

It is note about numbers bro, how responsive.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
arsenally: Nice thread.

Just one thing: there seems to be absolutely no
love for the "make money" niche.

@Frank

What EXACTLY is the problem with the money-making
niche?

I think it was Gary Halbert who advised (I'm
paraphrasing) that one shouldn't write on what
he'll be ashamed to be associated with.

Some of us might not flow convincingly while
writing about how females should uplift their
humble bosoms, or how guys can reactivate their
Area 1.

Does it mean that those of us who have a passion
for the money-making niche are doomed to failure?

Frank, I'm asking you!

@arsenally, first of all, you must go through the product and then list out the benefits of the product
and finally, list out the features of the product

there you go....with...
Benefits and
features of the product

write well and implant, implement all in the list in your headlines and copy body

sync everything together...

TheJames: Bro's this thread is really inspiring. I am also an information marketer, but the problem I have is just "how to grow my email list"

Money making niche is good in form if you can prove it working live to your list.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2012

@TheJames

There are many ways to build a highly responsive list no matter your niche

here are some of the ways

through Facebook
offline classified ads
sms marketing
And more.....

Don't worry I will teach you more on a new thread....today evening

Thanks

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

@TheJames

There are many ways to build a highly responsive list no matter your niche

here are some of the ways

through Facebook
offline classified ads
sms marketing
And more.....

Don't worry I will teach you more on a new thread....today evening

Thanks

Frank Odey

Nice comment you made, bt those listed are jst some of the ways to build a list bt not a responsive list.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
demoreon:
Nice comment you made, bt those listed are jst some of the ways to build a list bt not a responsive list.

FOR ME: IF YOU WOULD TO BUILD A RESPONSIVE LIST GO FOR BLOGGING - ITS HIGHLY RESPONSIVE

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
@demoreon. I want you to teach me the best things that can change my life and make me financially indepedent in 2013. Am not joking. Waiting for your response.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by phantom(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
if you need to make money online its simple.......BUILD A LIST.....NOT JUST ANY LIST.....A RESPONSIVE LIST,and i swear your people go dey swear say you dey do 19.... grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by arsenally: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

@arsenally, first of all, you must go through the product and then list out the benefits of the product
and finally, list out the features of the product

there you go....with...
Benefits and
features of the product

write well and implant, implement all in the list in your headlines and copy body

sync everything together...

Money making niche is good in form if you can prove it working live to your list.

@Frank, thank you.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

FOR ME: IF YOU WOULD TO BUILD A RESPONSIVE LIST GO FOR BLOGGING - ITS HIGHLY RESPONSIVE

It seems to me you don't know the meaning of a Responsive list. Blogging gat nothing to do with it.
Will talk more when a special thread is created for it.

phantom: if you need to make money online its simple.......BUILD A LIST.....NOT JUST ANY LIST.....A RESPONSIVE LIST,and i swear your people go dey swear say you dey do 19.... grin grin grin
Funny everyone keep saying build a list.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2012
demoreon:
It seems to me you don't know the meaning of a Responsive list. Blogging gat nothing to do with it.
Will talk more when a special thread is created for it.

Funny everyone keep saying build a list.

@demoreon

WHAT MAKE A LIST RESPONSIVE?

To me is high valued trust and closeness

WHAT DOES RESPONSIVENESS REALLY MEAN?

To me is quick action taken by subscribers to buy a particular product and subsequently become cronic customers - they response to your marketing.

THEN HOW DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTION FAST?

To me is when you give out valued content on the long run and prove that your principles works.

NOW, HERE IS WHAT BLOGGING DO FOR YOU
1. It boost your credibility
2. It show that your product works
3. It show that you are real
4. It raise the valued of your products

Now share your own insight
I will please to hear from a Guru like you.

Thanks

Frank

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by tobintino(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2012
I've been learning a lot here. I wont say am an Info Marketer cos i've never even thought of it. But i think reading this thread right out from the beginning is really getting me ticked. As someone who doesn't know anything, say JJC ;DI've been learning a lot here. I wont say am an Info Marketer cos i've never even thought of it. But i think reading this thread right out from the beginning is really getting me ticked. As someone who doesn't know anything, say JJC. I have questions to ask. I'm an Author and my question is how do i package my products; do i publish them as a book or do i just create an e-book for it? I hope someone will give me an answer.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2012
Frank is very right, a Blog is very essential in building a very responsive list.But to me I think is not really necessary for all your products, you might have limited knowledge about a product you are promoting, thus short articles to you list will do the magic in such a case.
But in a case where by you want to be seen as a expert, you will need a Blog.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2012
tobintino: I've been learning a lot here. I wont say am an Info Marketer cos i've never even thought of it. But i think reading this thread right out from the beginning is really getting me ticked. As someone who doesn't know anything, say JJC ;DI've been learning a lot here. I wont say am an Info Marketer cos i've never even thought of it. But i think reading this thread right out from the beginning is really getting me ticked. As someone who doesn't know anything, say JJC. I have questions to ask. I'm an Author and my question is how do i package my products; do i publish them as a book or do i just create an e-book for it? I hope someone will give me an answer.

@tobintino

create and package your book as e-book and also create a short one, say first two chapter as free REport

then design a mini-website for the book (sales pages, opt-in page etc)

after doing this...

YOU CAN SELL YOUR BOOK TEN TO TWENTY TIMES THE NORMAL PRICE OFFLINE

take action

Frank Odey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket / Jumia Shuts Down Operations In Cameroon / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.