Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19420 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by wisemanj(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
WHY ARE U GUYS AGAINST MONEY MAKIN NICHE DIS NICH SELL FASTER WHEN IT IS PRINTED OFLINE
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by ayo84(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2012
You can now sell your information products as audio mp3s to people in Nigeria and up to 30 other countries worldwide.
They don't need to go to the bank,use a credit card/paypal to purchase your info product.
They pay via sms billing.

http://muyora.com/music/blog/faqs/
http://muyora.com/music/blog
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by kayjegs: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2012
ayo84: You can now sell your information products as audio mp3s to people in Nigeria and up to 30 other countries worldwide.
They don't need to go to the bank,use a credit card/paypal to purchase your info product.

If this is working fine, it will be one of the best concept I have ever seen. But I dont seem to get how you submit your audio-files to them.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2012
ayo84: You can now sell your information products as audio mp3s to people in Nigeria and up to 30 other countries worldwide.

Let's get this straight,this thread has nothing to do with music,why not go to the entertainment section and stick there.Or maybe you will let us know how this relates to this thread.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by wisemanj(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2012
LET BE HONEST IF U WHERE TO PUBLISH TWO TYPES OF MAGAZINE ONE ON 5 SECRET INTERNET BIZ THAT WILL MAKE U FASTCASH./AND 5 NATURAL WAY TO KILL ALL KIND DIESESE WHICH ONE DO U TINK WILL MORE
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2012
wisemanj: LET BE HONEST IF U WHERE TO PUBLISH TWO TYPES OF MAGAZINE ONE ON 5 SECRET INTERNET BIZ THAT WILL MAKE U FASTCASH./AND 5 NATURAL WAY TO KILL ALL KIND DIESESE WHICH ONE DO U TINK WILL MORE
Ebiz; Complete Sport.
Health P; Entertainment Express....my 2Cent wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
dejiswaggs: I am Working on a Informaction marketing Project;
Title; How To Open A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria Without Stress!
What is you say as regards it?
Do You think it will sell like hot cake?
Just Need your Opinions guys.
wink
P.S. I am advertising it on entertainment Express!

I will be glad to buy a product that teach me on how to open paypal account in Nigeria. Using my Nigeria Bank Account and Home Address. And i must not have problem withdrawing my money into my bank account.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Hey guys....I intend using a facebook share button on my webpage,therefore making the list building viral. Please who can do it for me and what are its advantages,anyone who have tried it before should share his/her experience

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by laptopdon: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2012
This is one nice thread. It came at the right time as it gave me new ideas to existing ones.
My contribution:
List building is the most important part of info marketing. With a list of 10,000 subscribers, u can go places.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 4:23am On Nov 08, 2012
emmy_day:

I will be glad to buy a product that teach me on how to open paypal account in Nigeria. Using my Nigeria Bank Account and Home Address. And i must not have problem withdrawing my money into my bank account.

Aww that's cool to know.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Thread still living long alive...awsome!!!

PLEASE LET'S PROVE OURSELVES AND INDUSTRY TO OTHER NAIRALANDER'S. PLEASE ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WITH STRONG-HARD CHALLENGING IDEA SHOULD PUT IT UP, LET'S CRACK DE CODE TOGETHER, LEARN FROM IT AND TEACH OTHERS.

FOR EXAMPLE, AREAS LIKE Sales letter writing, Ads writng and design, Hot Niche researching e...t...c

......waiting.......
Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
apexlink: Hey guys....I intend using a facebook share button on my webpage,therefore making the list building viral. Please who can do it for me and what are its advantages,anyone who have tried it before should share his/her experience

[url]jobpronigeria.com[/url]

Bro. This strategy work like neva before, but you must apply it to your opt-in thankyou page and should design such thatit will always take the new or viral visitor to the real landing page not the thankyou page (pls re-read to understand)

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
laptopdon: This is one nice thread. It came at the right time as it gave me new ideas to existing ones.
My contribution:
List building is the most important part of info marketing. With a list of 10,000 subscribers, u can go places.
Thank You Sir for that advice...its True..money is in the Emotional Bank Account of the List! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Bro. This strategy work like neva before, but you must apply it to your opt-in thankyou page and should design such thatit will always take the new or viral visitor to the real landing page not the thankyou page (pls re-read to understand)

Frank Odey

This Strategy Works Like fire for one of my guy.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Thread still living long alive...awsome!!!

PLEASE LET'S PROVE OURSELVES AND INDUSTRY TO OTHER NAIRALANDER'S. PLEASE ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WITH STRONG-HARD CHALLENGING IDEA SHOULD PUT IT UP, LET'S CRACK DE CODE TOGETHER, LEARN FROM IT AND TEACH OTHERS.

FOR EXAMPLE, AREAS LIKE Sales letter writing, Ads writng and design, Hot Niche researching e...t...c

......waiting.......
Frank Odey
Thank You For Your AWESOME support for this thread!
Na You Be God Father Of Info Marketing Lounge Na! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Next Year I want to sell information in mp3 format so that my customers can always listen to the product where ever they are (and this will also build me by making me a good speaker...)
Selling of audio books are big things most people never put thier my to...I will test it..
What do you think about this? ;-/
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Frank Odey

Thanks for the tip Bro. Will do as u adviced,
The site u gave is not opening
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
dejiswaggs: Next Year I want to sell information in mp3 format so that my customers can always listen to the product where ever they are (and this will also build me by making me a good speaker...)
Selling of audio books are big things most people never put thier my to...I will test it..

How was your e-epress paypal advert...any good news
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Aww that's cool to know.

Is paypal accepting Nigerians now. I need to know pls.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
emmy_day:

Is paypal accepting Nigerians now. I need to know pls.
No Bro, But there are other ways you could open your paypal account or do transactions with it as a Nigerian.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
apexlink:

How was your e-epress paypal advert...any good news
Its going as planned, but I was very heal for a long time,this affected my business...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2012

Nice concept...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by rozayx5(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ Dejiswaggs
@ Frank Odey
@ legal wealth
I like the worki am seeing here its very encouraging, I am a FX trader to the core, everyone know that, but i want to work with you guys here on a mega Project, i will show him the details, can you please send me a PM anyone of you or your facebook or YIM to my mail rozayx5@gmail.com cool cool cool
we got something business to discuss smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
rozayx5: @ Dejiswaggs
@ Frank Odey
@ legal wealth
I like the worki am seeing here its very encouraging, I am a FX trader to the core, everyone know that, but i want to work with you guys here on a mega Project, i will show him the details, can you please send me a PM anyone of you or your facebook or YIM to my mail rozayx5@gmail.com cool cool cool

@rozayx5

You're highly welcome. I greet You.

I have just PM you

Get back ASAP

Frank Odey
080689BNGMN
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ Frank Odey
@ legal wealth
Thanks Bro Happy You Are Glad To See This
wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ Frank Odey
@ legal wealth
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2012
TODAY: HERE ARE BOOKS I READ THAT TURN ME INTO A DIRECT (INFORMATION) MARKETER OVERNIGHT

According the sequence, read like that. You get some of them online free, just google or may be later I will share link to some download.

Here we go.........
1. Scientific advertising by Claude Hopkin
2. Breathrough Advertising by
3. The lazy man's way to Riches by Joe K.
4. How to Write A Good Advertisment by Victor O.Schwab
5. Cashvertising by John Caples
6. The Boron Letters By Sir Gary Halbert
7. How to Start a Business from Scratch with $0.000 by Eben Pengan (this is a live video, size is 200mb
8. The First Hundred Million by C. H (the little book secret)
9. The Robert Collier Letter by Robert Collier
10. All back issue of Gary Halbert Letter plus His Hidden Book: How To Maximum Money in Minimum Time

Listen: When reading COPY all ADS style, HEADLINES, SALES LETTER OPENING HOOK, CALL TO ACTION TEXT, EMOTIONAL AND CURIOSITY TRIGGERS to YOUR private jotter or diary, Apply them when you want to write Advert copy, Sales letter, direct mail, e-mail newsletter, WSO, etc.

Then watch the money pouring in.....

Thanks, happy reading
(pls bear with me if any mistake is observe in the post, am on mobile)

Have a nice day.
FRANK ODEY

2 Likes

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
TODAY: HERE ARE BOOKS I READ THAT TURN ME INTO A DIRECT (INFORMATION) MARKETER OVERNIGHT

According the sequence, read like that. You get some of them online free, just google or may be later I will share link to some download.

Here we go.........
1. Scientific advertising by Claude Hopkin
2. Breathrough Advertising by
3. The lazy man's way to Riches by Joe K.
4. How to Write A Good Advertisment by Victor O.Schwab
5. Cashvertising by John Caples
6. The Boron Letters By Sir Gary Halbert
7. How to Start a Business from Scratch with $0.000 by Eben Pengan (this is a live video, size is 200mb
8. The First Hundred Million by C. H (the little book secret)
9. The Robert Collier Letter by Robert Collier
10. All back issue of Gary Halbert Letter plus His Hidden Book: How To Maximum Money in Minimum Time

Listen: When reading COPY all ADS style, HEADLINES, SALES LETTER OPENING HOOK, CALL TO ACTION TEXT, EMOTIONAL AND CURIOSITY TRIGGERS to YOUR private jotter or diary, Apply them when you want to write Advert copy, Sales letter, direct mail, e-mail newsletter, WSO, etc.

Then watch the money pouring in.....

Thanks, happy reading
(pls bear with me if any mistake is observe in the post, am on mobile)

Have a nice day.
FRANK ODEY
Thank You Sir for this Amazing Post, I know a LOT of people Will Really Appreciate it.... I got some gary Halbert secret Info recently, By Gods Grace By next week I WILL share it for fr.ee over here
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by netawuf: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
dejiswaggs: Next Year I want to sell information in mp3 format so that my customers can always listen to the product where ever they are (and this will also build me by making me a good speaker...)

Hope it won't skips
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Thank You Sir for this Amazing Post, I know a LOT of people Will Really Appreciate it.... I got some gary Halbert secret Info recently, By Gods Grace By next week I WILL share it for fr.ee over here
Can i get those books frm the book shop or do i av to buy them online?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.